LeBron James | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Barbara Walters has named General David Petraeus her most fascinating person of the year!
“In life, it seems, there are people who break things and people who fix them. This man is a fixer,” Barbara said of General Petraeus on the show.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Barbara Walters’ list – YAY or NAY?
The two final names won’t be unveiled until the ABC special airs December 9 at 10 p.m.
Here’s what the 25-year-old basketball superstar had to share with the mag:
On Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert: “I don’t think he ever cared about LeBron. My mother always told me: ‘You will see the light of people when they hit adversity. You’ll get a good sense of their character.’ Me and my family have seen the character of that man.”
On imagining himself playing for the Cavaliers again one day: “If there was an opportunity for me to return and those fans welcome me back, that’d be a great story.… Maybe the ones burning my jersey were never LeBron fans anyway.”
On how growing up helped him learn about facing adversity and staying humble: “That’s what keeps me humble, because I know my background, know what my mother went through. I never get too high on my stardom or what I can do. My mom always says, and my friends say, ‘You’re just a very low-maintenance guy.’”
FYI: Lebron is wearing a Ralph Lauren Purple Label made-to-measure suit, shirt and Purple Label tie.
LeBron and Savannah have two children together; LeBron, Jr., 5, and Bryce, 3.
Basketball superstar Lebron James chooses the Miami Heat as his next NBA team after an announcement at the Boys & Girls Club of America on Thursday (July 8) in Greenwich, Connecticut.
LeBron will be joining fellow All-Stars Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh down in South Beach to create a “superteam”.
The 25-year-old Ohio-born native will be leaving his hometown of Akron and disappointing Cavalier fans. During the broadcast, a Lebron James jersey was burned in Cleveland, to which he responded, “I can’t get involved in that. One thing I didn’t want to do was make an emotional decision. I wanted to do what was best for LeBron James.”
The Chicago Bulls, New York Knicks and the New Jersey Nets, along with their respective fans, were also all let down after learning of Lebron‘s decision.
Proceeds of $2.5 million from tonight’s hour-long program will be donated to the Boys & Girls Club of America.
- A Princeton graduate and lawyer claims he is the father of Lebron James and wants $4 million – TMZ
- Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart catch Sam Bradley concert together – Just Jared Jr
- Taylor Swift, singer, actress and greeting card designer? – Us Weekly
- Kick Ass actor, Aaron Johnson welcomes new daughter, Wylda Rae – Lainey Gossip
- Mel Gibson admits to hitting Oksana Grigorieva because she “deserved it” – The Superficial
- Xavier Samuel not feeling pressure from Eclipse success – MTV
- SNL star Rachel Dratch is expecting! – Access Hollywood
- Gossip Girl cast give their own fashion week as they continue filming in Paris – Popsugar
- Petition for Justin Bieber to perform in North Korea was just a prank – theFABlife
- Taylor Lautner is NOT joining cast of X-Men – E! online
- Sophie Monk keeps it rocker chic – Trendmill
- Mark Ruffalo on his and Julianne Moore‘s sex scene in The Kids Are Alright – OK
- Mary-Kate Olsen has a date night with mystery man – PCN
- Amy Winehouse performs at London’s Bungalow 8 with Mark Ronson – Splash