- Find out who Morena Baccarin will be playing on Gotham – Entertainment Weekly
- Angelina Jolie is not on the brink of a breakdown – Gossip Cop
- Shay Mitchell has a new nose ring! – Just Jared Jr
- Kim Kardashian says North West will have to work hard – Huffington Post
- Warner Bros. was just hit with a major lawsuit – The Hollywood Reporter
- Is Jennifer Lopez coming to Vegas? – DListed
- Kate Hudson is looking so classy – Hollywood Tuna
- Why did Ariana Grande ditch Catholicism? – Towleroad
Morena Baccarin News, Pictures, and Videos
Also in attendance at the event were Rose McGowan, Homeland‘s Morena Baccarin, Stalker‘s Elisabeth Rohm, Rizzoli & Isles‘ Sasha Alexander, Grey’s Anatomy‘s Jessica Capshaw, Criminal Minds‘ Shemar Moore, The Young and the Restless‘ Greg Rikaart with boyfriend Robert Suddeth, and jewelry designer Markus Molinari.
Derek was honored with the Inspiration Award at the event.
It was announced earlier that week that Robbie‘s life will be inspiring a new comedy series called Men in Shorts, which was picked up by ABC, according to Deadline. In case you didn’t know, he was the first openly gay man to compete in a top North American professional sports league.
FYI: Robbie is wearing an Ermenegildo Zegna jacket, pants, shirt, and shoes. Morena is wearing a Reed Krakoff dress.
Morena Baccarin is ravishing in red while making her entrance on the carpet at the 2014 BrazilFoundation Gala held at Lincoln Center on Thursday (September 18) in New York City.
The 35-year-old actress was joined at the event by Morgan Saylor, who played her daughter on the hit series Homeland. Their storyline wrapped at the end of the third season so unfortunately we won’t be seeing them on the series this year.
Morgan and Morena might be making special guest appearances in the new season, so make sure to check it out starting Sunday, October 5 at 9/8c on Showtime!
FYI: Morgan is wearing a Novis dress and Vince Camuto shoes.
10+ pictures inside of Morena Baccarin at the event… More Here! »
Jessica Simpson is bright in yellow as she hits the red carpet while attending the 2014 John Varvatos Stuart House Benefit held at John Varvatos on Sunday (April 13) in Los Angeles.
The 33-year-old entertainer was joined by host Amy Adams, her fiance Darren Le Gallo, Gillian Jacobs, Morena Baccarin, LL Cool J, George Kotsiopoulos, Rachel Zoe and her husband Rodger Berman, and the designer himself John Varvatos.
“So HAPPY to support @johnvarvatos for the #StuartHouse,” Jessica wrote on her Twitter.
The outdoor charity concert, presented by the Chrysler brand, raised $939,000 to benefit Stuart House, a program of the Rape Treatment Center at Santa Monica-UCLA Medical Center.
FYI: Amy is wearing a Tory Burch top and jacket.
25+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson, Amy Adams, and others at the 2014 John Varvatos Stuart House Benefit… More Here! »
The 42-year-old actor was joined by his Homeland co-star Morena Baccarin.
The whole cast of the show is nominated for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series, while their co-star Claire Danes is up for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series. Good luck!
FYI: Morena is wearing a Monique Lhullier dress, Hearts on Fire jewelry, a Jimmy Choo bag, and Brian Atwood shoes.
- What is the fate of Morena Baccarin and Morgan Saylor on Homeland?- Entertainment Weekly
- Teen Mom‘s Jenelle Evans arrested while pregnant again- US Weekly
- Jessica Simpson goes makeup free in new Twitter photo- Huffington Post
- The secret to making Kanye West happy is…- TMZ
- Which popular teen singer got offered a Dancing with the Stars position?- Just Jared Jr
- How did Britney Jean sales hold up?- Lainey Gossip
- Private funeral held for Paul Walker- The Hollywood Reporter
- Tom Selleck‘s daughter is now a model- Buzzfeed
- Simon Cowell and his pregnant girlfriend have a hot date night- X17
The third season of the hit series Homeland will be kicking off tonight, but before that happens, we want to make sure you are fully refreshed on what happened last year!
Claire Danes, Damian Lewis, and Mandy Patinkin star in the hit Showtime series, which won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series for its first season. Claire is now a two-time Emmy winner for her role as Carrie Mathison.
If you watched the second season of the show, you will understand why Homeland will be adjusting greatly for the upcoming third season following the shocking season two finale. In fact, we can tell you that Damian‘s character Nicholas Brody isn’t featured in the third season’s first two episodes at all.
Make sure to watch Homeland‘s season three premiere tonight (September 29) at 9/8c on Showtime!
Click inside for a complete recap of Homeland‘s second season… More Here! »