Christina Aguilera Performs for NBA

Christina Aguilera Performs for NBA

Christina Aguilera performs a two-song set (“Ain’t No Other Man” and “Candyman”) at the half-time show during the NBA All-Star basketball game in Las Vegas on Sunday night. Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy, Prince, Eva Longoria, Cameron Diaz, Jeremy Piven, and Adam Sandler were among the A-list celebrities who scored spots in the front row.

(Images via Getty)

Christina Aguilera performs “Ain’t No Other Man” and “Candyman”
at the NBA All-Star basketball game
christina aguilera nba 01
christina aguilera nba 02
christina aguilera nba 03
christina aguilera nba 04
christina aguilera nba 05
christina aguilera nba 06
christina aguilera nba 07

She is amazing!!
She has the best voice I’ve ever heard.

great performance!

I love Christina, she’s so classy, great stuff!

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/19/2007 at 12:36 am

another good performance by the blond oompa loompa. but JJ, I would much rather see photos of the “A-list Celecbrities” who were there.

[Fug Face Maniston] @ 02/19/2007 at 12:39 am

[Andrew] Christina was Real Classy in her Dirty days too right?

Christina was great….
She’s matured alot since her “Dirrty” phase.
I think she has one of the best if not the best voice of our generation…

This will probably be the silliest question on this planet but I will ask it anyways, what is an oompa loompa?

She does have a nice voice. I like Celine Dion’s too. Whitney Houston used to have it.

good point @ 02/19/2007 at 2:05 am

She is a great performer. To think where she is now compared to B Spears.

Isn’t oompa loompa from the Willy Wonka movie? But I don’t know why that would have anything do with Christina.

Katialise @ 02/19/2007 at 3:22 am

Oompa loompa were short orange people from Willy Wonka. I’m guessing pple are calling her that since her skin is always some unnatural orange tint.

she’s so fu*kin great…..amazing……

Leontyne Price Fan @ 02/19/2007 at 5:01 am

Not the best voice. (Too much warbling and fake belting) but she’s a great showman. The best voice ever is Maria Callas. Christina can only dream of singing as good.

msguidedmama @ 02/19/2007 at 9:06 am

holy cow- she looks like a blow up doll. Her voice is so boring

lmao @ her voice is boring.. made my day that comment. you guys need to realize christina is one of the few who vocal talent, go watch her grammy performance.

she have nice her voice and powerless!!!ya she is hollywood-voice aguilera!!!!

she have nice her voice and powerless!!!ya she is hollywood-voice aguilera!!!!

Candyman is a twisted song! Like it very much.