Celebrity Guess Who?

Celebrity Guess Who?

Which celebrity has been the butt (hehe) of jokes for tabloids as of late?

UPDATE :: For the answer, CLICK HERE!!!

Just Jared on Facebook
Posted to: Celebrity Guess Who

Getty
  • Katy Perry gets all of her concertgoers to sing 'Happy Birthday' to her mom! - TMZ
  • Who does Demi Lovato want to kiss under the mistletoe? - Just Jared Jr
  • You have to see Kris Jenner's epic Christmas decorations - TooFab
  • Chelsea Handler is the number 1 TV personality - The Hollywood Reporter
  • You have to see what Millie Bobby Brown got her BFF for her birthday - Just Jared Jr
  • cheddar

Leo?

• Meemaroo

David Hasselhoff!

• Natasha

Clay Aiken?

• Chris

Brad pit?

• Caitlin

This is totally Brad Pitt!

• checkers

uhhm. i was thinking brad too, but he doesn’t wear baggy pants.. but could be?

• kmillz

I don’t know but it aint brad

• Tays

Tom Cruise

• checkers

kinda tall for tom cruise

• Nickole

Anderson Cooper?

• silly

Harrison Ford?

• http://www.ikwertysho.blogspot.com Ikho

harry potter…whatever his real name is Daniel something……?

• http://www.justjared.com Monie

Brad Pitt

• oh

Radcliffe. Daniel Radcliffe. Nothing like Brad Pitt.

• Canadian Chick

Daniel Radcliffe for sure because the butt clue gave it away

• krdn

teri hatcher

• angelah

Canadian Chick Says:
    _______
    agree

• Amanda

Tom Brady

• rayray

harry potter

• ~Jade~

Matthew Broderick

• Brandi

I think it is Brad Pitt too, look at the bike looks like brads.

• Amanda

My only other guess is josh duhamel

• checkers

but that is like a moped…

• mah87

I guess Leonardo DiCaprio. I dunno! LOL!

• !!!!!!!

george clooney

• Susan

Patrick Dempsey

• kat

PATRICK DEMPSEY

• reggie

no way that’s Brad Pitt………I think it’s Clay Aiken.

• Krissy

That aint brad pitt..come on…that but is to flat!!!!

• http://www.ikwertysho.blogspot.com Ikho

hmmmmm, I thought I had it this time…Bend it like Beckham?

• Siobhan

That has to be Brad Pitt. Clay has a nicer butt and long legs.

• SweetyKat

Kevin Federline? I don’t even know how to spell the guy’s name. Lol! That’s how important he is to me. :)

• lol

Siobhan Says:

February 20th, 2007 at 10:20 pm
    That has to be Brad Pitt. Clay has a nicer butt and long legs.

your high right?

• SweetyKat

Whoever it is, they appear to have nice hands. I’m a sucker for beautiful hands.

• amanda

i think its ashton kutcher for some reason

• tst

“lol Says:

February 20th, 2007 at 10:29 pm
    Siobhan Says:

February 20th, 2007 at 10:20 pm
    That has to be Brad Pitt. Clay has a nicer butt and long legs.

your high right? ”

First of all, it’s YOU’RE –not – ‘your’—- and no, she is NOT high- Clay does have a
    perfect butt and long legs. He has a GQ body-and was born for form-fitting jeans and expertly tailored suits. And I don’t think that is Clay in that pic: if it was, his fan sites would of had it by now!! LOL (And Clay does NOT wear jean like those at all)

• DoughNut Hole

Tony Parker???

• DoughNut Hole

Neil Patrick Harris

• Bo Ho

I agree with SweetyKat, they really do have nice soft looking hands……….almost women like……Could it possibly be a women? hmmmm If not i place my bet on Jake G (not sure how to spell the last name)

• Female? Possibly….

tst Says:

February 20th, 2007 at 11:02 pm
    “lol Says:

February 20th, 2007 at 10:29 pm
    Siobhan Says:

February 20th, 2007 at 10:20 pm
    That has to be Brad Pitt. Clay has a nicer butt and long legs.

your high right? ”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WHAT?? You’re spelling and grammar is outstanding but your taste in men sucks,lol. just kidding. I personally don’t think Clay has a GQ body at all, or maybe I just don’t see him as hunk material because I think he is gay (and I don’t mean happy). Looking at those hands I believe it could be a female….Uma Thurman?

• Maxie

Howard K. Stern?

• LAM

It is definitely not Brad. First, Brad’s butt is hot not like this one. Brad does not wear baggy pants. Brad’s bike is bigger, the expensive kind.

• Good Grief

Michael Richards aka Kramer?

• Rebecca

yehh i rekon brad pitt

• http://nqmam Stefka

That’s Patrick Dempsey

• Priscilla

Yep! definatley Patrick Dempsey! man hes hot!

• thea

hmm… its not brad.. its not like him to wear pants like that. and it doesnt look like his bike. hands look kinda feminine too.. i have no guess.. just voicing out my observations :)

• sara