Beyonce, Timberlake Top VMA Pack

Beyonce, Timberlake Top VMA Pack

Timbaland, Kanye West, Robin Thicke, Rihanna, and Chris Brown get together to announce the MTV Video Music Awards nominees on TRL on Tuesday.

Justin Timberlake and Beyoncé led the group of nominees, each with seven nominations, followed closely by Kanye West and Rihanna with five and newcomer Amy Winehouse with three. For the full list of nominees, click here!

Performers will include Kanye West, Fall Out Boy, Amy Winehouse, Chris Brown, the Foo Fighters and Rihanna (she’s using a cane in these pics not to just look good, she’s still got an injured foot).

Catch the MTV VMAs Awards Show airing live from the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas on Sunday, September 9 @ 9PM ET/PT on MTV!

15+ pictures inside of the MTV VMA announcements…

mtv vmas nominees 2007 01
mtv vmas nominees 2007 12
mtv vmas nominees 2007 13
mtv vmas nominees 2007 14
mtv vmas nominees 2007 15

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

some of the performers sounds like its going 2 be a boring show…its not like it use too

slap a hoe @ 08/07/2007 at 5:43 pm

robin thicke and rihanna look like they want to be somewhere else

I think it’s really cool when people are nominees!

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 5:52 pm

I Think Robin Thicke is a total hot piece. He’s wife is so f@cking lucky!

Who cares. :) Rihanna has a huge head!

Those are only the confirmed performers. They are getting more, and should be annoced later on.

chris brown. hoooooooo. he is hot. even kanye. and common. seriously, talented men are soooo hot.

I want Rihanna to trip on camera already!

I’m not sure if I’m going to watch the vma this year. I mean lets face it the only reason we watch is to see the crazy antics these singers create but lately it’s been a boring ol’ awards show I mean that’s why I watch the grammys

[~Famous~] @ 08/07/2007 at 7:14 pm

Ugh, I guess all the people who hate Rihanna and Beyoncé are going to be really pissed off when they win all the awards. Lol

Kanye and Timberlake also.

I just want to say congratulations to Justin, FutureSex/LoveSounds is a great album!!! I also like Robin Thicke but I think that he sounds like Justin a little too much.

Robin Thicke is hot!

Timbaland looks tired in the pix with the group lol chris brown looks great (we luv u toooooo lolllll) i can’t wait to see the vma (for the fall out boy, kanye west & amy winehouse performance)

Dionne's baby..REE REE @ 08/07/2007 at 8:34 pm

Gosh they all look ok ..except Ri Ri her 4head so big.

They forgot the category for “lamest naming of categories for a boring awards show”, I mean “most earth-shattering collaboration”???? Is this about Godzilla and King Kong??? I hope so, otherwise this show is going to be a snoozfest, MTV sucks.

Although “Quadruple Threat Of The Year” seems proper you just have to see the nominees, please people spare us the pain.

rihanna looks SUPER PRETTY!!! & stylish too work it girl!! :)

buhle Mbonambi @ 08/08/2007 at 7:40 am

don’t be hating on Rihana yal. she looks good okay. RIHANNA we love you in SOUTH AFRICA!

She looks good but cant sing worth a damn.

She looks like she is ready to go home because she knows the only thing popping for her is Umbrella.

[~Famous~] @ 08/08/2007 at 8:35 am

The poor girl has had hit single after hit single on every album, but Umbrella is so Great people cant get passed it. Hilarious! It must when the person you dislike is someone who’s so successful. Lmaoo

Rihanna is as fake as the hurt toe she is claiming, when you have a injury, and you use a cane, you support the other side, not the side of the injury.

This is just a publicity stunt, Why? cause she knows no matter how many hits she has had (1 a CD) she is still reading the same message!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN NOT SING OR DANCE.

The image change (sliming down, clothes, etc) is for the modeling agencies she is trying to go after because GGGB is telling her something, just going gold with Umbrella being still a smash hit in the US.

Let’s face it she got super lucky with this one (Umbrella)

slap a hoe @ 08/08/2007 at 11:20 am

lol rainman i dont think anyone cares.

Robin Thicke looks like Pierce Brosnan, at least in that photo.

I feel so sorry for rihanna hurting her leg she dont deserve it i mean tripping over a chair aint as bad as shuting it in a lift or twinting ur bone out but its not somthing you wanna wake up to in practice!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All