Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Britney Spears Has a "No Underwear" Policy

Britney Spears Has a

Oops, she did it again!!!!!

To make matters worse, there are new pictures of Britney Spears once again going commando. This time, Brit is seen getting out of her car in her black post-VMAs dress and entering the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas.

Before dumping her underwear though, according to Us Weekly, Britney was spotted “crying badly [backstage]. She’s devastated. She was really nervous and knows she screwed up.”

JustJared.com will not be publishing Britney‘s underwear-free photos here, but be wary of lurking around the Internet if/when you come across them. All I can say is, shield your eyes. And if you were wondering, yes, it still fits Sarah Silverman‘s description of it.

Thanks, Jay!

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
nottelling @ 09/10/2007 at 1:18 pm

poor thing

First!! hell yea!! ave it! oh and damn! nothing about her surprises me anymore!

she sucked assss…so did these vma’s

it’s over

First ave it!!!

First!! ave it!! and oh damn! nothing about her surprises me anymore!

First!! ave it!! and oh damn! nothing about her surprises me anymore! such a waste of space!

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/10/2007 at 1:21 pm

Oh I feel so horrible for her!

Thanks Jared for not posting those pictures. We’ve seen enough, thank you. She really needs to seek out help. I hope her brother can talk her into getting the help she needs.

Instead of calling her names, let’s hope that she gets the help she so needs.

Poor Briney

I wonder when she will make a statement as to what went wrong. The shoes? Sarah Silverman? Dehydration? She will probably just say that she is “country ya’ll”.

Anyone got the link to the pics Jared is referencing? I feel like getting sick today.

Thanks for saving our eyes Jared!

I’M NOT FEELING SORRY FOR HER!! SHE NEEDS TO GROW UP AND STOP TAKING DRUGS SHE IS ON!!

Pray for this young woman. She is at a critical and dangerous point in her life. She needs help. I’ve gone from being midly amused at the escapades to concerned for her health mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. I’m no fan, never have been – but this is the mother of 2 young children. She needs professional help.

Bringing over cuz it's true..h @ 09/10/2007 at 1:28 pm

Bring this over..now who will Brit blame this poster here is right.
__________
13 just an observation from a onlooker : 09/10/2007 at 11:24 am

She needs to wake up. Theres a reason why did happen and everything has a reason, but she aint listening ,her head is in a fog ,what you put out is what you get back ,partying all weekend, and all the other crazy antics she has been doing .
STOP BEING A MILLION DOLLAR VICTIM AND GET A CLUE AND BE A SURVIVOR OF YOUR OWN LIFE STORY!!YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF AT 26 ,REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU COME FROM ,OR WHERE YOUVE BEEN,,STOP BLAMING OTHERS ,ITS YOU, YOU, YOU ,BEING YOUR OWN WORSE ENEMY.

YOU HAVE KIDS NOW ,MOST IMPORTANTLY YOURE HEALTHY, RICH ,ATRACTIVE AND BLESS WITH A BRAIN!!YOU ARE NOT 17 ANYMORE GROW THE FCK UP!!YOU ARE 25 YRS OLD. WE ALL HAVE PASTS ,TRIALS..STORIES TO TELL ,SO FORTH AND MOST OF US ARE’NT RICH!!BUT WE SURVIVE .ENOUGH WITH THE POOR ME ..BE A SURVIVOR, TRIUMPH IN YOUR OWN LIFE, FOR YOU ,YOUR KIDS, AND YES ,SHE HAS FANS OUT THERE WHO LOVE HER ..ITS ALL UP TO HER..
To her fans stop making excuses for her..youre enabling..she will never get it..if thats continue..

Lillianne @ 09/10/2007 at 1:29 pm

Thanks for the warning Jay! Is this kid ever going to learn a lesson?

I wanna see some more beef jerky.

I feel bad for the girl. She is so pathetic now, and that performance last night was a MESS. She needs to step away from this business completely and get some help, for her kids’ sakes.

Francophile @ 09/10/2007 at 1:31 pm

Pathetic and sad ! What a hellish going down !

Maria (Shorty) @ 09/10/2007 at 1:31 pm

Marcia: I cannot agree with you more. She needs help. I wonder if those who are saying such awful things would feel the same if someone in their family were going through the same things. She has to be accountable for her actions, I totally agree, but she’s in denial and needs help! To go forward, she needs to say there’s something wrong with her, and until she does that things are NOT going to be better.

just post the ******* pictures.

You all need to stop talking bad about this girl. Yeah we all know she need HELP!
I dont know what is the big deal big her yesterday, i mean what do you all were thinking?
she is not the same brit. but she will be soo or later.

Her song rocks!