Kanye West > 50 Cent

Kanye West > 50 Cent

50 Cent is headed for retirement!

Kanye West‘s album “Graduation” is outselling 50 Cent‘s “Curtis.” According to Billboard, first week scans based on early store sales reports have “Graduation” selling 575,000-700,000 copies while “Curtis” is being projected in the 500,000-600,000 range.

FIDDY, YOU’RE FIRED!

But!!!!!!!! It could get worse for 50 Cent as he may come in THIRD this week. Country artist Kenny Chesney and his Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates album is selling in the range of 400,000-550,000 copies.

That would totally suck for Fiddy.

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This is exactly what Kenye needs, an ego boost. man i hope he comes in second.

the_original_nika @ 09/12/2007 at 1:21 am

ouch.

I think neither one of them are exactly “humble.” I kind of wish an out-of-nowhere teen poptart would come and beat them both. Haha.

@ #3,
Maybe Britney Spears cousin who thinks she sounds like Norah Jones?

yeh kanye @ 09/12/2007 at 1:57 am

it doesn’t matter, all of them are going to do well and get rich. no one there should feel defeated.

against kenya and 50 @ 09/12/2007 at 2:15 am

I hate both of them really. I kinda wish that 50 would beat Kanye because I can’t stand his ego! The guy is inlove with himself..he needs to realize he’ll always come in second to MTV…that stuff was hilarious to watch. HAHAHAHA!

Music4Wings96 @ 09/12/2007 at 2:19 am

Kanye’s album is by far one of the best this year. 50′s is as mediocre as it gets. I copped 5 KanYe albums…here’s hoping that lyrically inept “rapper” 50 Cent retires.

JARED!

Vanessa H. cancelled the Leno appearance.

I’d honestly rather buy a Kenny Whatever album than I would a fiddy cent one (he released Candy Shop for christsake!). I’ve already bought my KanYe CD and not just because it has Murakami on the cover.

Honestly, they are both egomaniacs.

I mean Kanye, enough said. And 50… well, he brought up the bet thinking that he was going to win. so again, enough said.

So I hope Kanye wins! They’re both cocky and arrogant, so might as well choose the talented one out of the two!

Kanye is going to smash 50! luv ya Kanye! speak ya mind!

Honestly, they’re both egomaniacs.

I mean Kanye…enough said. As for 50… he’s the one who started the bet thinking that he would definitely win. Saying things like, Kanye is the ‘worker bee’ and he’s the ‘boss.’ I mean seriously… they’re both a**holes.

So in conclusion, if I had to root for someone, I’d definitely root for Kanye. Why? Because like I said they’re both egotistical a**holes, but at least Kanye is talented. He actually has interesting lyrics and cool beats, unlike 50′s trash music. 50 only talks about money, sex, woman, and more money. PLEASE RETIRE 50!

Kanye and 50 should just be a couple, they’d make a hott! one

Updated! Britney Spears VMA Truth

Includes VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF.

Patmycrotch @ 09/12/2007 at 9:34 am

Loser

Hahaha! BYE BYE 50! =D

Jared,

I like to thank you for bigging me up in your blog.

Once again, I proved to the world that my skills and creativity are no match to anyone in the hip hop game.

People crave something different.

I am the FROAT (Freshest Rapper of All Time).

Like I say in my song, the Good Life, “I gots to get mine/I gots to shine.”

50′s new cd is aite, but its really a bunch of commercial crap.

Peace JJ

KY

i really don’t like both them because they BOTH have big egos. and are not that talented. But i’m glad 50 will retire he’s just annoying!(but i do like that he supports bush even though he doesn’t agree with bush on a lot of things!)
Can’t they just both retire?
That would be nice.

HAHAHA 50 CENT IS HEADING STRAIGHT TO RETIREMENT

washington @ 09/12/2007 at 11:58 am

They are both ugly who cares about those artist

the new kanye video is amazing
it’s the same guy so-me who make the DANCE’s Justice video

@ washington
what does looks have to do with it?

can it get any worse for 50 you say?? what? he is gonna sell around 500, 000 copies.. that’s still amazing.

annoxious @ 09/12/2007 at 2:06 pm

I will not by from a whiny recording artist…

I’d rather buy 50-cent’s album

Kanye’s CD is great. I bought it on 9/11, instead of buying 50′s. If you like Kanye’s first 2 albums, you will like his new one.

Both of them are so full of themselves, huge egos, but they have the good music and fanbase to back it up. . . so whatever.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All