Mon, 01 October 2007 at 1:29 pm
Heroes Hotties Go Bowling
- Heroes hottiesHayden Panettiere, Kirsten Bell and Dania Ramirez get their bowling on!
- The Spice Girls sell out of tickets in 38 seconds.
- Pamela Anderson is getting married again.
- Courteney Cox throws celebrity carnival bash.
- Eva Longoria sex tape? Highly doubt it.
- Michael Lohan wants to give parenting a try.
- Paris Hilton is a can-can girl.
- Celebrities transplant face-off!
- Jenna Elfman and her cute son Story Elias
- Trend: VMAs vests
- Man facing prison for Tom Cruise extortion plot found dead.
- Box Office Totals: 1. “The Game Plan,” $22.7 million, 2. “The Kingdom,” $17.7 million, 3. “Resident Evil: Extinction,” $8 million, 4. “Good Luck Chuck,” $6.3 million, 5. “3:10 to Yuma,” $4.2 million.
- Paula Abdul says she’s ready for kids and will explore fertility options. “If it doesn’t happen naturally like that, I would always consider adopting, the American Idol judge tells USA Today. “I thought by now I’d have three grown children.” Paula also says J.T. Torregiani, her boyfriend of more than five months, is a “positive force” in her life.
- Kanye West, Common, Nelly, T.I., Keyshia Cole and Wyclef are will perform at the BET Hip Hop Awards Oct. 13 at Atlanta’s Civic Center.
- Eva Mendes graces the cover of the new issue of Gotham. Inside, she tells the magazine she has a winning formula for staying out of trouble. “I don’t have a drug habit. I don’t date actors. I don’t drive if I’m drunk. And I don’t go to clubs. I don’t like clubs,” she says.
Just Jared on Facebook