Hayden Panetierre: The Heroes Finale is Tonight!

Hayden Panetierre: The Heroes Finale is Tonight!

Smile, you’re on Hayden‘s candid camera!

Hayden Panettiere wears a cute camera on her t-shirt as she takes a limo ride from her home to the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on Sunday. The 18-year-old actress met up with a female friend there.

And don’t miss the Heroes season finale episode “Powerless” airing TONIGHT, Dec. 3 @ 9PM ET/PT on NBC.

REMEMBER: TWO HEROES WILL FALL, ONE VILLIAN WILL RISE!

hayden panettiere heroes finale 01
hayden panettiere heroes finale 02
hayden panettiere heroes finale 03
hayden panettiere heroes finale 04
hayden panettiere heroes finale 05
hayden panettiere heroes finale 06
hayden panettiere heroes finale 07

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She’s awesome! I love her. She looks so pretty. :D I’m watching Heroes tonight for sure! xD

Also,SECOND COMMENT!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HAYDEN . IS AWSOME IS MY BEST STAR . I LOVE HER TSHIRT. I LOVE HER JEANS . I LOVE HER GLASSES AND I LOVE HER SHOES . I LOVE HER CAR HER HOUSE I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER. MY IDOLS ARE VANESSA ANNE HUDGENS MILEY CYRUS AND HER

LOVE YOU

I LOVE ARG.

BESITOSSS

JULITA!

Love her !!!

I don’t really like Vanessa but Miley is pretty fine :)

I actually haven’t seen one episode of this show – ever

[~Famous~] - The God. @ 12/03/2007 at 5:59 pm

little compact cutie.

totally love the tee!

ohh im so excited!

7th appaz?

i love Hayden & Vanessa hudgens. they’re my favorites.
miley i could do without

antonia aka toni @ 12/03/2007 at 6:10 pm

umm lol wow ive never i mean NEVER EVER! saw the show “heroes” i always thought it was a waste of money…

antonia aka toni @ 12/03/2007 at 6:10 pm

:\

WE WANT ZAC EFRON PHOTOS!!!!

Isn’t tonight’s episode just the Fall finale?

zzzzz..zzzz..zzz @ 12/03/2007 at 7:16 pm

# 3 Marcela @ 12/03/2007 at 5:28 pm Also,SECOND COMMENT!!!!!!!!
“”"”"”"”"”"”"
let me guess your’e young..the 1st or ‘I’m’ 2nd comment gives it away,,poe thang,,no one gives a sh^t that your’e 2nd or 1st,,and this aint Perez,dlisted,TMSleaze,,ect… so save it..

Wow she’s walking in a t-shirt..zzzzzzz.

Soon to be used to be.

i love her boots i wish i knew where i could get them

Tonight it comes on yayyyyyyy..
I’ll make sure I miss it,thanks 4 yhe tip.:smile:

AHHH I LOVE HAYDEN! [‘:
she is such an awesome actress and has an amazing voice

try Payless for the boots. I think shes a attention hoe.Just look at how much and what she does to be seen.

shes cool…is heros good??
everyone says it is….should i watch it?

to margie @ 12/03/2007 at 9:18 pm

margie @ 12/03/2007 at 7:45 pm shes cool…is heros good??
everyone says it is….should i watch it?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it’s good if u r 12-17 & don’t won’t to see real acting, otherwise it’s as boring as watching a rock.

Sorry kids, but like Britney, EVERYTHING about this girl screams future fat chick! That short body and toneless physique is going to change quickly and harshly.

TO ZANESSA:. What exactly does she do to be seen? Get out of a car in a simple pair of boots and shirt? WOW! Thats really SCREAMING for attention.
But you know who really is SCREAMING for attention? VANESSA HUDGENS!..NAKED PHOTOS anyone?!

what a itty bitty tiny person. saw her half naked fotos on tmsleaze. ewwwwww. she will do anything for attention. with that giant 4head.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All