Nicole Richie is All Wrapped Up

Nicole Richie is All Wrapped Up

Nicole Richie keeps her baby bump under wraps as she stocks up on wrapping paper at a party store in West Hollywood, Calif. on Sunday (the eve of Christmas Eve). Boyfriend Joel Madden of Good Charlotte fame accompanied the mom-to-be.

The baby’s due sometime next month and is rumored to be a boy. That’s only a few weeks away. Maybe less!

In follow-up to their launch earlier this month of the Richie-Madden Children’s Foundation (RMCF), Nicole and Joel hosted a holiday party last week for hundreds of children and their families from Beyond Shelter.

“It’s hard to believe there are so many homeless families on the streets in our own neighborhoods,” said Nicole. “Estimates are that 25,000 families with 75,000 children are homeless in Los Angeles each year, and it’s getting worse. So it was a no-brainer for us to pull this party together for them for the holidays.”

The children enjoyed a fun-filled day at Paramount Studios surrounded by teddy bears, cookies, cupcakes, face-painting, balloon clowns, holiday music, Santa Claus, elves, presents and more.

“When Nicole and I learned that Los Angeles has the highest number of homeless people in the country, we knew we had to do something to help,” said Joel. “Shelters in Los Angeles are full, which means homeless families have to sleep in their cars, ride buses all night or stay with their children in fast-food restaurants because they have nowhere else to go.”

“We want to do much more to address the homeless issue, especially where it puts children at risk,” Nicole added. “But for now, we can at least try to help them have a merry Christmas by giving them teddy bears and getting them fitted for shoes. That’s something we can do right now, today.”

nicole richie under wraps 01
nicole richie under wraps 02
nicole richie under wraps 03
nicole richie under wraps 04
nicole richie under wraps 05
nicole richie under wraps 06
nicole richie under wraps 07

Photos: London Entertainment/Splash News Online
Posted to: Joel Madden, Nicole Richie, Pregnant Celebrities

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
wHAT THE fREAK @ 12/26/2007 at 8:41 pm

fizzirst

i’m glad to see her turning her life around!
At first i was doubtful about Nicole and Joel’s relationship…but things seem to be working out for the better.
Hopefully she stays on the good track!

i’m surprised to see nicole still with Joel ! , i though they were going to break it off straight after !

She is gorgeous and I hope she stays healthy after the pregnancy.

Good for them — I think it is great that she is helping fellow americans – there are so many in this country in great need. She is to be commended and I love the fact that she is helping children get shoes.

Stylishly beautiful, as always.

very stylish loving it

anazanessafan @ 12/26/2007 at 10:01 pm

I LOVE NICOOLE ! NOW THAT SHE IS PREGNANT SHE HAS COME A VER GOOD GIRL :) GO NICOLE

KRUNG KRUNG @ 12/26/2007 at 10:13 pm

once she gives birth, she’ll be back to her anorexic look again, wanna bet?

misses claus @ 12/26/2007 at 10:36 pm

i love nic, what a wonderful thing she did 4 the kids at x-mas the othet day.:smile:

Zahara Marley @ 12/26/2007 at 10:41 pm

Wow! How wonderful. Bless you Nicole & Joel, thank you for learning of this & caring & doing this stuff, with dreams & plans for more to come.

happy holidays @ 12/26/2007 at 10:41 pm

How FAB-Nicole- you go woman….

JP fanatics @ 12/26/2007 at 10:47 pm

Krung Krung aren’t you preggers???Whats your issue always hating on Nicole???As a fellow JP, you are working my last nerve.Give her a break, sometimes, weve given you one, more than once. Geez ,give it up woman. Nicole is doing just fine,way to go NR.

skippy handelman @ 12/26/2007 at 10:50 pm

I wonder if Nicole gave the kids at the party vicodin…

Such a chic lil mama =)

ElenaBelle @ 12/26/2007 at 11:00 pm

she looks so cute pregnant,she should stay pregnant for life!

skippyy handelman @ 12/26/2007 at 11:04 pm

I wonder if Nicole gave the kids a big party.. my mama and I tried to give the kiddies vicodine… before she and I were arrested and put on diets. Merry Christmas Nicole,please visit me in jail.

She is so gorgeous!
can’t wait for baby madden to be born.

LOL at all the haters, just because Nicole looks better than you without even trying at 9 months pregnant…ya wanna make rude comments.

She is beautiful inside and out…accept it and move on :)

Wow some jealous living in the past b*tches on here. I’m glad I’ve always supported Nicole. Keep doing you Nicole. Congrats, you did more than me. Those kids are what it’s about. Good for you and Joel. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

omg nicole i loveeeeeeeeee you!!!! she loooks so amazing!! stylish as always!!! i hope nicole n joel never break up they make the cutest couple ! keeep posting about them jared! merry xmas y’all

_____________
That’s so true. I’ve been down on my luck as a single mom. Thank gawd for people like Nicole R. and ordinary everyday spectacular people, who have helped me with food and clothes for my babies.

KRUNG KRUNG @ 12/26/2007 at 11:54 pm

JP fanatics

SHUT UP, i am minding my own business, go back to the JP thread will yah?

Proud of Nicole.

Krung you got issues girl. Grow up.

Please let me obsess about Nicole in peace.
i’m just soooo jealous of her.

im glad nicole has changed, and for the better too =]

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All