Sarah Larson Hits the Runway

Sarah Larson Hits the Runway

Sarah Larson, aka George Clooney‘s girlfriend, models one-piece bathing suits on the runway for LA Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios on Thursday for the Ashley Paige Fall 2008 fashion show.

Larson, 29, began dating Clooney, 46, while she was still working as a cocktail waitress in Las Vegas’s Palms Casino Resort. Lucky for her, she received a major upgrade!

Sarah seems to be carving out her own career as a runway model now!

25+ pictures inside of Sarah Larson hitting the runway at LA Fashion Week…

sarah larson runway 00
sarah larson runway 22
sarah larson runway 23
sarah larson runway 24

Photos: Michael Buckner/Frazer Harrison/Katy Winn/Getty Images for IMG
Posted to: George Clooney, Sarah Larson

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

George has a thing for waitresses. Doesn’t anyone remember his long-time girlfriend, Celine Balitran??

wow – she looks awful! She’s too skinny, her hair is a weird colour and the makeup job is horrendous. It just goes to prove – you start doing the nasty with one of Hollywood’s top celebs and it really will get you places. She’s not even pretty!

vickifromtexas @ 03/14/2008 at 12:50 pm

Nothing special about that one!
Hideous eyebrows!!

She really reminds me of a darker Renee zellweger.
I actually think she has a very interesting & beautiful look.

anonymous @ 03/14/2008 at 1:40 pm

omg, she looks so gorgeous, at first i thought she is a model, wow

she has a beautiful face with a knock out body .

and she has the face and the body for the runway , good for her. i like her a lot.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/14/2008 at 1:45 pm

not cute. and that man-body is… ugh.

looks like a man

She’s alright. I mean, she doesnt bother me. Atleast she’s not out running her mouth about now becoming “famous” or something. And I think she’s actually very pretty. Just not with all that makeup on.

Adoring Fan @ 03/14/2008 at 2:46 pm

Lovely, very pretty girl.

She’s ugly ! Looks like a man !
Go back to Vegas, SL !
Go back to Vegas!

She looks like a twirler….give her a baton and bring on the parade.
Such a boring, characterless face.

She looks questionable on a good day…last night LMFO!!!! OMG…she is seriously regretting this today I am sure…she does look like a tranny…a very greedy, smug , tranny, but tranny none the less! I hope after George she meets the stupidest ******* on the planet so she can feel superior to some one…because when she sees how she looks in these hideous , to much information (no one should wax until it hangs) , low rent vegas side show photos of herself she will know like most of us modeling was never in her future!!! If I were her I would buy every one of those photos and burn them so they would never be seen again!

Wow, people are being harsh. I think she normally looks pretty, but here, not so much. I mean, she’s not drop-dead gorgeous or anything, but she’s a cute, pretty girl. And she can’t help that she had no boobs! Not my favorite look, but if she got implants, everyone would chastise her for that.

STARTING modelling at 29? Wow it pays to date a daddy.

Anonymous @ 03/14/2008 at 4:32 pm

She got her eyes and her nose done.

Oh Please @ 03/14/2008 at 5:12 pm

She’s a walking STD and a paid professional. This is the biggest thing she’s done to date and BF can’t show up? Yeah let’s call it what it is regardless of how bad she looks and OLD GEORGE is rapidly turning into Larry King! Deal With It.

WTF all of you need to deal with it. Sarah is with Geoprge living a very cushy life togehter. Who the F cares what George or Sarah looks like, what their body looks like if she has a mans’ body? What’s it to you?

I seen better pics of her, at the oscar she was looking pretty, but here she is looking ugly and unhappy.

interesting @ 03/14/2008 at 6:05 pm

I’m serious when I say this but she really looks like a hooker. She looks like she’s been used and abused until God sent her George to save her. I almost feel sorry for her, she probably did escort work too in Las Vegas. You know how Vegas women are.

I’d have more respect for her if she was smart. You know a lot of ugly women are smart and make their own buck. My friend’s girlfriend looks similar to her and no one thinks she’s pretty but she is a Civil Engineer! Sarah is a former call girl so I have no respect for her.

Sarah used to work with me. She’s lucky, I’m jealous, she went from call girl to millionaire’s girlfriend!

what a tacky person inside and out
so plain

she’s a user. she’s just dating clooney so she can have a taste of limelight! duh.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All