Zoie Herpin: Jodie Sweetin's New Baby Girl

Zoie Herpin: Jodie Sweetin's New Baby Girl

Former Full House star Jodie Sweetin gave birth to a daughter Zoie Herpin via C-section on Saturday afternoon, People reports.

Jodie says that she and her husband and family are absolutely thrilled and in love with baby Zoie,” says a rep for the actress.

Jodie, 26, and set designer Cody Herpin (her second husband) married in a small Las Vegas ceremony on July 14, 2007.

Congrats to the happy family!

Photos: Frazer Harrison/Getty
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Jodie Sweetin, Zoie Herpin

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Congratulations to Jodie and her husband.

I can’t wait for a photo :-)

Congrats to jodie and her husband I can’t wait for a picture to come out I bet she’ll be cute I luv full house

Congrats!!!!!!!! I loved Full House and Steph (“How Rude”) was my fav character!!! :P I bet little Zoie is such a cutie!!!!!!!

=)

wtf kind of name is zole

greenpeace @ 04/13/2008 at 8:27 am

zoie? is that a typo or it was actually zoey?

Nevermind the name Zoie. I could never give my baby the last name Herpin!

Zoie Herpin, sheesh, what an unfortunate name!

Zoie ? What kind of name is that ????? Maybe it was Zoe or Zoey, Jared ? Are you sure you wrote it correctly ??

Congrats to Jodie and husband. =]
And whether its spelled Zoie or Zoey, isnt
it pronounced the same?

a realist @ 04/13/2008 at 2:56 pm

Does these ditsy celebrities realize, BABIES COME OUT ON THEIR OWN, YOU DON’T HAVE TO CUT THEM OUT!

God made and customized this factor when designing the female body for giving birth. You don’t give birth when your baby is cut out of your body.
I gave birth to 4 children, and guess what, they all came out on their own. The doctor didn’t have to cut them out.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 04/13/2008 at 3:05 pm

who?

Here's The Deal @ 04/13/2008 at 4:03 pm

a realist @ 04/13/2008 at 2:56 pm
__________________________________

Uh, don’t YOU realize that a baby can be too big to come out of the mother on its own? Jodie was overdue and the baby came out weighing 8lbs 7oz….maybe it was just to big to fit through her. Not only that, but the baby can be breech. With breech babies, it’s usually better for them to come out through c-sections, to avoid certain risks.

:roll:

msguidedmama @ 04/13/2008 at 4:35 pm

Realist, agreed! Giving birth is not the same as having surgery. !!!

Here’s the Deal…get over your medical propaganda. Do your research.

crystalstars88 @ 04/13/2008 at 4:48 pm

Wow, exactly 9 months to the day they were married:)

Here's The Deal @ 04/13/2008 at 5:28 pm

msguidedmama @ 04/13/2008 at 4:35 pm

Here’s the Deal…get over your medical propaganda. Do your research.
__________________________________

Funny, I was going to say the same thing to you.

Congrats to them. Good to see Jodie has cleaned up and off the drugs and starting a family.

I love this site so much better then tmz!!! Here’s the deal you are a hundred percent right! A realist your a moron! She’s 5ft 5 and the baby was 8lbs 7 oz if you gave birth to 4 children you think you would be wise enough to know that things happen to force one into a c-section. Since she’s an actress I’m going to imagine that’s the last thing she wants a big scar, ha ha we’ve all seen britney spears and I don’t think anyone wants that. Anyway before you go putting someone down get all the facts first, also you’re a mom of four shouldn’t you be teach those kids of yours if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all.

oops, teaching those kids! Anyway you get the point, great picture by the way

sandra you are right I bet a realist kids are going to turn out like a$$ holes. Not knowing when to say congrads and not having enough manners not say things about people that can’t say anything back. ha ha I see prison in there futures! Anyway about the story great one I love full house and she looked hot in those pink taco event pictures. Can’t wait to see pictures of that kid.

I Love jodie, I want to see her working more! I like the name zoie It spelt weird but it’s better then apple!!!!! Just jared get us pictures of the kid or the couple in the hospital or something!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS HAPPY COUPLE !!!!!!!!

I saw some picture of her husband cody, He is supppppppppppppper hot!!!!! I can’t wait to see the kids.

I saw them in la one day, He’s a hottie for sure! Congrats you two or should I say 3, HAPPY BIRTHDAY little Zoie

Poor girl will definfitley get teased in schook for the name Zoie Herpin but celebs don’t seem to care obviously, they all give their kids the stupidest names!!

robyn and leighann @ 06/06/2008 at 6:54 pm

jodie me and my sister try to watch full house everyday. we love that show. zoie is sooo cute. we love kids. GOOD LUCK in the future.

love,