Brad & Angelina's New Crib

Brad & Angelina's New Crib

Parents-to-be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have just purchased a 1,000-acre estate for their growing family in the south of France for $60 million according to E!.

The estate contains 35 bedrooms, a vineyard, lake, forest, moat, swimming pool, billiards room, indoor pool, gym sauna, jacuzzi, and banquet hall. Looks like enough room for the family and then some!

Brad and Angie are expecting twins sometime this summer, adding to Maddox, 6, Pax, 4, Zahara, 3, and Shiloh, almost 2.

“It’s called Chateau Miraval in a village called Brignol, which is near from Aix-en-Provence,” a source tells E!. “And it’s absolutely unbelievable. Brad and Angelina are thrilled, they love the place and have already been furniture shopping to fill the place as it’s massive,” the insider added. “They’ve already spent almost another million on furniture and the whole family can’t wait to move in.”

The Jolie-Pitt clan is reportedly hoping to move in within the next three months.

Congrats on the new digs!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All
piper, with a low @ 05/25/2008 at 10:22 pm

Oh well, if E says it… :roll:

So much for living in new orleans to bring attention to its problems. These two have a different address every week.

wow!!!! is there a room for me??? adopt me!!!!

I think it is great. They are a large family.

If you’ve got it – flaunt it! And they do!

I know they have a lot of kids, but 35 bedrooms?! Excess, much? The holier than thou aura is wearing a little thin.

60 million???wow some people have alot of money!!Can you imagin how many homes they could bought with it for people in need.

BP put 5 million for his charity while they buy a home worth of 60 million.talk about media wh*re.

seems they want to be as far from each other as possible.35 bedrooms!!!hehehehe

She-who-shall-not-be-named @ 05/25/2008 at 10:33 pm

I hope they don’t mistake ghosts for their children .. huge mansion away in the woods …..

PardyHardy @ 05/25/2008 at 10:33 pm

Seriously, sara, 5 million for charity is alot of money. Some people would spend the 60 mil on a house and not donate any to charity.
They just can’t win, can they?!

Well congrats if it’s true, I only hope that they’re able to have Privacy!!!!

Does E! have the receipt of the purchase?

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 05/25/2008 at 10:35 pm

cool. hopefully silly will get some pictures of the new crib soon.

crazypop @ 05/25/2008 at 10:28 pm
wow!!!! is there a room for me??? adopt me!!!!
—————————————————————
LOL crazypop, now we all have a chance to be adopted :)

I don’t believe E. Let’s just wait and see.

buckeyegurl @ 05/25/2008 at 10:38 pm

Wow, now that’s a house! I hope none of the kids get lost! LOL.

When are we going to hold entertainment shows and tabloids responsible for lying instead of throwing stones on the people that are being lied on. I remember there was a picture of another said chateau that they bought before Shi was born and it was a hoax.

35 BEDROOMS?!?!

piper, with a low @ 05/25/2008 at 10:40 pm

# 2 Kooky @ 05/25/2008 at 10:26 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And your partyline remains the same. Hold on to it!

And yet again, instead of getting proof in black and white, E opts to consult ‘sources’ or ‘insiders’. Haven’t learned d*ck from the NOLA wedding, have they? Nor have haters, although if your dip$h*ts didn’t have a facet of the JPs’ lives to b*tch about, you would simply die.

My posts are getting lost , lots of trouble with the site, thanks for the new thread jared. Good evening to the JP’s fans and have a great Memorial day.

Just take this as another thread and ignore the rumor once again.

Just take this as another thread and ignore the rumor once again.

Whatever. I will believe it when B&A are living in the house. Frankly I prefer the other French Chateau they purchased last year or the apartment in Berlin or the home in Alabama or the home in Texas.

Andrómeda @ 05/25/2008 at 10:47 pm

I don´t believe this…
anyway thanks JJ
I´m having terrible problems posting!!!

35 rooms!!!!jeeze no telling how many more kids brad and angie will have now. Can I move in?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All