Julia Roberts' Organic Shopping Bags

Julia Roberts' Organic Shopping Bags

Julia Roberts stops in at her local supermarket in Los Angeles on Wednesday, carrying recyclable “Organics” shopping bags.

After spending an hour at Von’s grocery store in Venice, Julia pushed her own cart and loaded her groceries into her car.

The 40-year-old Erin Brokovich star will host the annual gala for Westport Country Playhouse on Monday, Sept. 15.

“We are thrilled that a star of Julia Roberts’ magnitude will host an array of premier artists from stage and screen to benefit the historic Westport Country Playhouse,” said Anne Keefe, Playhouse artistic director. “This will be a one-of-a-kind entertainment and social event that is not to be missed.”

julia roberts organics shopping bags 01
julia roberts organics shopping bags 02
julia roberts organics shopping bags 03
julia roberts organics shopping bags 04
julia roberts organics shopping bags 05
julia roberts organics shopping bags 06

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

go Julia go green!:) save the earth!!!!!!!!

Say what you want about Julia Roberts, she’s eco-friendly and wants to do good for the earth. :)

She is one of those rare celebs that looks normal even being the brigtest from the brightest. Realy like her as actress and she is very strong person as well

Great, so she bought some organic grocery bags. How about the private jets she travels on. Like those don’t use up a lot of resources. What a hypocrite!

JULIA IS GREAT !!!

Michelle depp @ 06/26/2008 at 6:38 pm

I think this is one UGLY woman…sorry, but if she wasn’t a movie star(not even a talented one), this woman would not get a second glance. I see prettier people shopping at my local WalMart ( and you know what WalMArt shoppers look like…)

I’m just sayin”…

She’s a BEAUTIFUL WOMAN and TALENTED enough to win an Oscar!

She’s a “friend” of nature? Even better!

So, she loads her non-plastic bags into her SUV – you people are so brainwashed.

laa amo es la mejor actriz! amo cuando actuo en la boda de mimejor amigo una diosaaa

deleteyou @ 06/26/2008 at 7:25 pm

look, i don’t give a crap about the environment and all but whatever someone does to make this hellhole better to live in can’t be that bad. what the hell do you do for the world anyway?
important thing is julia looks good and cool and you’re probably fat.

funnymunny @ 06/26/2008 at 7:56 pm

wow, those are some baggy pants :)

allkindsoffug @ 06/26/2008 at 9:08 pm

sour puss is out of her cage..ick

13th!!! Julia looks like any ole mother shopping for organic food on the high priced end grocery store with her organic bags. I read she only shops at organic markets. Those are very pricey, at least for me. It’s expensive enough at the REAL supermarkets. But at least I recycle my plastic bags, so I don’t feel THAT bad. Her hair looks as tacky as mine when I feel to lazy too do anything with it. That makes her looks uncelebrity like. I like it.

To Michelle depp @ 06/26/2008 at 11:29 pm

Unfortunately good looking beautiful jsut know one thing — how to look pretty . They are DUMB 90% of the time because they dont invest on anything except looking pretty.
That is why JUlia stands out. She is limited as an actress but she is very graceful someone who you can relate & warm up to instead of being threatened.

Vons is an every man’s grocery store – nothing high end about it you idiots. What rule says a celebrity has to have her makeup artist do her face on her day off. Do you look different at work than you do on weekends? She looks normal like the rest of us. Does it make you feel superior to ***** about a celebrity shopping for her family?

The bags are a small but great step. But considering Julia was once on the cover of Vanity Fair’s green issue, I hope the car’s a hybrid, and I’d hope she really cuts down on the private jet flights. But the reusable bags are a good thing to do. My store actually gives a 5 cent refund for each one I use, and in this economy, every penny counts!

Julia is the BEST! Go, Jules!!!

She is the best actress ever and so gorgeous! Love you, Julia! :)

thanks for the pics jjared. she looks good, she seems such a nice and grounded person. i love her and i can’t wait to see her new movie duplicity with clive owen!

Julia is genuine, authentic, natural .. Julia is different, fantastic, unique !
I LOVE JULIAAAAA !!!!!!!

Smile Julia.

Joyce @ 06/26/2008 at 11:38 pm

Vons is an every man’s grocery store – nothing high end about it you idiots.
*******************
Von’s has very high prices.

spider monkey @ 06/27/2008 at 3:06 pm

Talented but she always looks so angry and pale…. I know she hates the papz but if she was an unknown struggling actress she would be the first person to jump in front of them…..Entertainers with her level of fame piss me off when they moan about not being able to live normal lives….She can have my normal life any day.

larrfromlondon @ 06/29/2008 at 5:17 am

She’s a great woman !

not because she travels on her private jet she can’t share her concern on our environment. we’re not talking about her being a celebrity here, jjared probably just wanted us to emulate julia on helping save our environment.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All