Jennifer Garner's Fun with Flowers

Jennifer Garner's Fun with Flowers

Jennifer Garner totes around her favorite Lanvin “Hero” purse before the July 4th weekend in Santa Monica, Calif., on Thursday.

The 36-year-old actress will be starring in Be With You, which is based on a novel by Takuji Ichikawa.
The novel tells the story of a dying woman who promises her family that she would return. A year later the family come across a woman who seems strikingly familiar. Could it be the same person?

Be With You was announced back in 2005 and now is expected to be completed by the end of 2009.

10+ more pics of Jennifer Garner‘s fun with flowers…

jennifer garner white flowers 01
jennifer garner white flowers 02
jennifer garner white flowers 03
jennifer garner white flowers 04
jennifer garner white flowers 05
jennifer garner white flowers 06
jennifer garner white flowers 07
jennifer garner white flowers 08
jennifer garner white flowers 09
jennifer garner white flowers 10

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Jennifer Garner

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

FIRST! ah so i’m guessing it’s a japanese based book that her movie’s about?

B-O-R-I-N-G!

Violets Auntie @ 07/04/2008 at 8:31 am

Looks like a baby bump.

she hardly looks radiant…i do wonder if she is preggers, though

Casztanka @ 07/04/2008 at 8:35 am

I totaly agree with #3!
she looks pregnant…

she isn’t boring, she is normal, and she is doing normal things as you and me.

She is soooooo pregnant!

I don’t think she looks pregnant. She looks sloppy in her baggy pants.

Surfrasio pensiolez @ 07/04/2008 at 9:31 am

je je esto es la leche

benedictus @ 07/04/2008 at 9:34 am

mecagonlamar esto es la infierno de lo que digo , joe censitarum

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 07/04/2008 at 9:35 am

jared, you misspelt the word “fug”.

new pics of pretty Jen :P
and she is soooooooooooooooooo pregnant :)

she definatly looks pregnant

She’s going to her therapists office AGAIN!

I think she really looks like she wants to be left alone. Her friend is probably sick or something. By the way, what a rock! I think that’s her engagement ring she usually just wears it on the red carpet.

I think her friend is sick, I’m sure she didn’t want to get photographed now. By the way, did you see that rock? I think it’s her engagement ring but she usually never wears that except on the red carpet. NICE! By the way AH, how do you know its a therapists office? She obviously is seeing a sick friend.

why do you think she’s going to a sick friend???
she looks beautiful

I think I saw her pr of ile on ‘R ic h ki ss. c om’.. She’s very active there with her nice pics, blogs and friend circle. Is she dati ng there?

she looks pregnant!!

I wish she’s preggo.
Love Vi. A.

————-
Actually Jennifer Garner is known for calling the paparazzi and telling them where she is.

hey bla blah @ 07/04/2008 at 12:04 pm

You are so stupid!! She doesn’t have to call them to tell them where she is, they are camped outside her house DUMBA$$!! All they have to do is follow her, which they do. You are getting that wrong info from Lainey of Laineygossip, but Lainey just recently admitted that the paps are outside Jen and Ben’s house as early as 7:00am stalking them. Way to be misinformed!!

Anyone know what brand of shirt she is wearing??? I want one.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All