Jennifer Garner is a Country Mart Mom

Jennifer Garner is a Country Mart Mom

Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck take their daughter, Violet, 2 1/2, to the Brentwood Country Mart in Santa Monica, Calif., on Saturday.

Here’s one more synopsis of a film that Jen has in the works with producing partner Juliana Janes: “The Garden of Last Days, which is based on a forthcoming book by Andrew Dubus III (House of Sand and Fog). Intellectual Property Group controls the book, which Vandalia (Jen‘s production company) will produce with an eye toward Garner starring. No writer has been set.”

Handbag by Chanel.

jennifer garner country mart 08
jennifer garner country mart 09
jennifer garner country mart 10

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

Cute Family.

Cute Baby, looks like her mom.

Totally not pregnant

Nicole Richie Fan @ 07/05/2008 at 7:31 pm

OK, WHY DOES BEN NEVER LOOK HAPPY???
I’M NOT SAYING THAT HE IS NOT, ALL I’M SAYING IS HE ALWAYS LOOKS DIRTY AND UNHAPPY. SHOULDN’T JENNIFER BE TAKING BETTER CARE OF HER MAN. ITS A REFLECTION ON HER. EVEN WHEN IS HE DRESSED FOR THE RED CARPET. HE STILL LOOKS RUGGED. WHAT IS UP.

SAY WHAT YOU WILL ABOUT JLO, BUT SHE TOOK GOOD CARE OF HIM. I’M SO GLAD THEY DIDNT WORK OUT BECAUSE SHE IS DOING SO MUCH BETTER. AND BEN IS NOOW AN HAS BEEN.

LOOK AT HIS BFF MATT DAMON, ALWAYS SMILING AND LOOKING AMAZINGLY HOT WITH HIS HOT WIFE LUCIANA. :)
THATS HOW A HAPPILY MARRIED MAN SHOULD LOOK. JUST SAYING…..

Lillianne @ 07/05/2008 at 7:33 pm

Violet needs sunglasses. Her little eyes are so sensitive to the bright light. But isn’t she turning into the prettiest child?

jen, ben & violet are so c @ 07/05/2008 at 7:53 pm

they are an adorable family – violet does look so much like Jen. She’ll grow up to be quite pretty.

Ben looks hot.

Adoring Fan @ 07/05/2008 at 8:15 pm

Ben is one fine looking man. He also has a beautiful family. I love them together.

So when do they announce their split?

He’s not going to fake being happy to see the pappazzi swarm his family for you Niocle Richie fan (and JLo fan). Smiling or not, he’s hotter than Matt any day! Violet’s beautiful and Jen looks way better today than that unbecoming outfit she wore yesterday (with the flowers)

buckeyegurl @ 07/05/2008 at 8:59 pm

I love this family. It’s good to see them all together.

Adoring Fan @ 07/05/2008 at 9:00 pm

This is also in reponse to #4 Nicole Richie Fan, I understand that is one of the things that lead to the breakup of Bennifer. JLo wanted to control Ben by having him dress up like a “movie star”. He is more confortable being himself. He doesn’t like living his life in the tabloids. She has Marc Anthony for that now. They seem to be better suited to each other. I like this couple. They are more low key and down to earth. Violet loook kinda sad. She is very aware of the paps unwanted presence and their effect on her parents.

Or! or! or! @ 07/05/2008 at 9:01 pm

or………………..he can be looking out for his family. Trying to figure out why paps follow them to the market?

He seems like a big time family protector. Always going to get the car for Jen and V., Walks in front of them to open doors, etc.

I would love to see the video from this, I bet it tells more of the story then the pics alone.

I agree………BEN IS HOT!!!!!

to Nicole Richie Fan @ 07/05/2008 at 9:01 pm

He doesn’t look dirty, you moron. And furthermore, he didn’t want JLo.

he does not look happy cause there are always camera’s in his face. you would be pissed too if there were a bunch of people taking pictures of your wife and kid 24/7.

Awwwwww, Violet looks just like her mom! She’ll be so pretty when she grows up!

They are an adorable family!

I like Jen. Ben’s cute. The daughter looks angry and can’t tell who she looks like.

Violet is adorable, but I wonder if she’ll ever be allowed to walk by herself!!! At this rate Jennifer will still be carrying her around when she’s a teenager (same thing goes for Suri Cruise)

Violet is NOT cute!! Neither is Jennifer. I think Ben always looks unhappy because he IS unhappy. He and JLo were really happy and they were always laughing and loving with each other. I thik Ben really misses those days. And JLo-being with Skeletor!

Little princess Vi is soooo adorable. She is a perfect mix of the two. She ‘s got Ben’s chin, nose, facial expressions, profile, height and body. She is’ got Jen’s eyes, dimples, limps and skin. She’s def. got her grandma’s hair. Ben’s mother is blond.
I definitely think Jen is preggers. She gained some weight and her boobies are bigger lately. She is also covering her belly all the time and her clothes is loose. If you pay close attention to her belly “region” you could tell something is going on and looks different there. I really think Vi is getting herself a little brother or sister soon. It is also nice that Ben is so protective of his girls and that he carries their bags and opens up doors for them. So nice of him. I LOVE GARNER-AFFLECKS.

Adoring Fan @ 07/06/2008 at 12:18 am

#22 Just me, JLo is where she belongs and Ben is where he belongs. Accept it and get on with your life.

There are quite a few rumors out there that Jen is pregnant again. She always has something covering her stomach. Whether it’s a bag or little Violet’s leg, her belly is always covered. Anyone else think this is true?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All