Gerard Butler Exits Elegy

Gerard Butler Exits Elegy

Gerard Butler leaves The Cinema Society and Glamour‘s screening of Elegy at the Tribeca Grand Screening Room and then attends the after party with the movie’s star Patricia Clarkson in NYC on Tuesday.

The film stars Ben Kingsley as David Kepesh, a cultural critic who finds his life (which he indicates is an “emancipated manhood”) thrown into tragic disarray by Consuela Castillo who’s played by Penélope Cruz. She’s a well-mannered student who awakens a sense of sexual possessiveness in her teacher.

Elegy premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival in April, and will have a limited release on August 8.

10+ more pics inside of Gerard Butler exiting Elegy

gerard butler cinema society elegy 01
gerard butler cinema society elegy 02
gerard butler cinema society elegy 03
gerard butler cinema society elegy 04
gerard butler cinema society elegy 05
gerard butler cinema society elegy 06
gerard butler cinema society elegy 07
gerard butler cinema society elegy 08
gerard butler cinema society elegy 09
gerard butler cinema society elegy 10

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

He’s looking good

Kiss me Gerard. Rub up against me please.

not aging well, at all.

He is very handsome.

He’s looking like an old shoe. Why is he so orange all the time? sunscreen is your friend, Gerry.

anonymouse—same words you use on imdb—–he looks good as ever.

Gerard looks great in these pictures. He is hot.

staycee101 @ 08/06/2008 at 1:22 pm

He sure is touchy feely with Patricia Clarkson. She is getting more Gerry-skin action than his model friends do. I don’t get it. Where is that model from the other day? Is she hanging out in the crowd waiting on him or something?

Elegy already premiered at the Berlin Film Festival in February!

Good grief @ 08/06/2008 at 1:56 pm

#12 is that your way of paying it forward?

What’s up with those ugly-a** shoes? Geez Gerr. Shoe-shop much?

I’m waiting for the posts that say, ‘Yeah, I was at the after-party and seen these two smooching in the VIP section.’ Or ‘I’m his next door neighbor and seen he and this lady walking in the building together in the wee hours of the morning’ crap. Geez!!! ;-)

Sister Foxy Loxy @ 08/06/2008 at 2:22 pm

You will ************ #13 for that, mark my words. I’m a woman of the cloth. There’s only One who can defrock and deflower me.

sarahbgood @ 08/06/2008 at 3:09 pm

I told you that girl Jasmine was just a piece of ass!!!

{@}{@}{@}{@}{@} @ 08/06/2008 at 3:13 pm

coulld someone mop up aisle number 11 please? thanks.
————————————————
Patricia Clarkson is a respected actress. He is not doing every single woman he is seen with at a function or on a street. Ur all major ******** for bringing her into this.

I’m sick of the moronic comments.

gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.

lordy, lordy lordy, that’s some mighty fine tottie right there :)
time for a diet-coke break and some dedicated Gerry ogling. Cya!

#9, he is touchy feely with all the ladies. LOL! he likes the attention. plus its good PR stuff. poor Jasmine has to see all of this attention and must be wondering why that can’t be me.

# 15, I agree. Patricia is a respected actress and GB would not be her type.

He looks so awesome. Ah, those eyes! That body!!!

Now that is a MAN

Can’t wait for his RocknRolla film to come out.

Once again, thanks Jared for the pics for us to ooogle!

LOL at post # 20 you must spend a lot of time there huh. You nailed them!!!

HANDSOME, GORGEOUS? HE WAS. 10 YEARS AGO. NOW HE LOOKS LIKE A HAMSTER – DOUBLE CHIN + ROUND CHEEKS. HE MUST LOOSE WEIGHT AND LET HIS HAIR GROW A LITTLE TO BALANCE HIS FACE.

Ok he looks good , seems like hes finally gotten some rest,ok how do you guys know that Ger is banging Jasmine??? ( Rosario’s stand in )

I adore gerard and his work, I really do get tired ot people having him in bed with every woman he is standing next to

Tall leggy lady @ 08/06/2008 at 6:24 pm

Gerry is like fine wine…. He gets better looking with age.

jasminefan @ 08/06/2008 at 6:55 pm

He looks so good there! Patricia Clarkson is one lucky lady. Now they’re probably going to start rumors on IMDB that he’s banging her, lol!

I wonder what Gerry did to have such crazy fans as those who post on IMDB? The guy is so nice, so laidback. He deserves better.

Why is he so orange and leathery and why doesn’t he shave?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All