Tom Cruise is a Comic Book "Sleeper"

Tom Cruise is a Comic Book

Tom Cruise is in talks to star in the comic book adaptation, Sleeper, for Spider-Man director Sam Raimi, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Written by Ed Brubaker with art by Sean Phillips, Sleeper, which ran from 2003-05, centers on an operative whose fusion with an alien artifact makes him impervious to pain and allows him to pass it on to others through skin contact. He is placed undercover in a villainous organization by an intelligence agency and falls for a member of the group, named Miss Misery.

Cruise, 46, has been looking around for projects in the wake of the departure of his long-term business partner Paula Wagner from United Artists, last week.

Sleeper is a spin-off book from the Wildstorm flagship title “WildC.A.T.s” and features characters from another spin-off book, “Gen 13.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Tom Cruise in this comic book adaptation, Sleeper?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

yuck!!! He is not aging very well.

tom is a very talented and incredible actor ı can’ t wait for him next project

Hey. I found a page where we can punish Tom cruise
Send this link your friend and punish tom !!!

Oh, I think it would do him good! I think it would be amazing

Used to like Cruise; not impressed with the man, and who he’s become. He’s looking really old these days, or maybe he just looks so much older than Katie. Maybe he should concentrate on directing or producing movies now. I wouldn’t go see any of them anyway. Don’t want to put money in the Scientology pockets……

Tom is a good man. someones attack him for their secret agenda that they hide them very well. a lot others are just blind followers. I like to use my own eyes and brain.

Well, he’ll ruin this project! He is no longer an actor on screen, just Tom Cruise. It is hard to watch his movies since he no longer gets in character.

I won’t go see anything he is in or that Katie is in. As long as they support that cult of $cientology, count me out!
His time has come and gone.

no one cares @ 08/19/2008 at 10:11 am

Tom Cruise needs someone to sit him down and tell him he’s too old to play the superhero. He is so blinded by his own hype, I doubt he’d get it. Which other actor feels the need to have google, you tube and banner ads running continuously online for months? EGOMANIAC.

And I agree with the other poster – I will not support the cult of $cientology via Tom or any other celeb or project connected to them. They’ve ruined enough lives and scammed enough people.

where's the money @ 08/19/2008 at 10:13 am

He’s seems to be in talks every week to do a movie that then seems to go to somebody else. Maybe you should wait until he actually signs on to do something before reporting it? Regardless, I won’t be seeing anymore of his movies. The are all hype and stink badly anyway.

I also won’t see anymore of his movies. I go to see a good movie with believable characters that support a good plot. I don’t go to see Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise. I’ve not seen any of his movies since he divorced Nicole Kidman (just coincidental) and don’t plan to ever again due to his scientology over-the-top attacks on Lauer and Shields. Not to mention those scarey Scientology tapes of him showing his true self: Lunatic.

Weird how his big nose point to the right and his chicklet teeth are off center to the left. Is this a cult sign? What does it mean?

I’m sure this role will end up going to Angelina.

Balletmama @ 08/19/2008 at 10:54 am

His PR people are really trying desperately to keep him and his wife in the news to ensure Katie’s success on Broadway and the Nazi movie. So, will he be replaced by Angelina Jolie for this one too?

Con Mom, Tyler, Libra, What’s up with our site, tomkatiscrazy?

help katie @ 08/19/2008 at 11:19 am

Who cares, boring phony.

Go be gay….. now that kh looks like a boy she can be gay too. What an amazing couple you two are!!!

Lillianne @ 08/19/2008 at 1:39 pm

I think he has a really good toupee.

I wouldnt go see it…im bored of his face and his acting.. uhh cuz he’s never been thaat great at it! and honestly I think he’s too desperate to get back in front of the camera…when he def shouldnt

Why is couch jumping a bigger crime than cheating and homewrecking? Did he hurt anyone at all by jumping the couch? Just ridiculous!

I agree with #6,9 & 10.

I don’t like him, and yep, it’s due to the scientology association. I won’t put on penny in that stupid cult, knowingly.
I won’t even watch shows with known cult members (ie: “My Name is Earl”) because I refuse to give them the ratings, thus better salaries, thus more money to the cult.
And no, I don’t care how that bothers the paid scientologists that troll over these comment sites, or how it offends the alien-huggers.
Tom should keep himself in the male bath house on his little spaceship with all the young boys…just like L. Ron loved to do.

Maybe Tom could do a movie about an idiot that gives all his money to a cult that uses children as slaves and sex slaves….call it Sea Org. Oh sorry, that’s his pathetic reality that he endorses. What a pile of puke he’s become.

(calling me names won’t change the truth!)

Tom Rocks! He is a hottie too. Who cares about his beliefs, he is an excellent actor. stop picking on him and get a life.

Johnny Lane @ 08/19/2008 at 4:03 pm

How many box office bombs is it going to take for Cruise to realize his career is over? He even drags down movies with an ensemble cast like Lions For Lambs. And for that matter, so does his wife! Hold on to your money Tom, you are going to need it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All