Ricky Martin Welcomes Twin Boys

Ricky Martin Welcomes Twin Boys

Ricky Martin welcomed twin boys a few weeks ago via a surrogate mother, his rep reveals. The 36-year-old Latin sensation will take a year off to be a full-time dad and raise the twins. Interesante!!!!!

“The children, delivered via gestational surrogacy, are healthy and already under Ricky‘s full-time care,” his rep said in a statement. “Ricky is elated to begin this new chapter in his life as a parent and will be spending the remainder of the year out of the public spotlight in order to spend time with his children.”

Congrats to Ricky and his two new sons!

Earlier this month, American Idol alum Clay Aiken, 29, and music producer pal Jaymes Foster, welcomed a baby boy also through artificial insemination.

It seems artificial insemination is the new “it” thing in Hollywood these days!

Photos: WENN
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Ricky Martin

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
msguidedmama @ 08/20/2008 at 3:45 pm

interesting! I don’t know why but I have less problems with lesbians having kids, perhaps because I feel strongly that all babies deserve a mother.

THIS CONFIRMS THAT HE IS GAY! HE’S NOT FOOLING ANYONE… NO GUY THAT LOOKS AS GOOD AS HIM SHOULD HAVE TO ARTIFICIALLY INSEMEMINATE!!! UNLESS HE’S SCARED OF THE VA JAY JAY! Lol

This goes to show he’s soooo gay. A man that can have any woman he wants, chooses a surrogate?! Its not like he looks like Michael Jackson or Clay Aiken. Not that there’s anything wrong with it all, but just come out and say it papi =p

I never knew what to think about the rumors of his being gay. Mostly I thought it was untrue. Now I know he really is. It’s his private life so I don’t blame him for not being upfront about it, though. The thing is that with this he has just outed himself.

What?! When did this happen? Haha!

Who cares if he is gay or not, this is a beautiful moment in his life and to the Idiot who said she/he preffers seeing lesbians becoming mothers, nice job being a bigot!!!!!!

Little Loca @ 08/20/2008 at 3:57 pm

wow.. its the year of the gaybies. I wonder who is next? Perez Hilton?

Maria (Shorty) @ 08/20/2008 at 4:04 pm

Little Loca
===============
Please, bite your tongue. Perez Hilton? Oh, my heart would bleed for any childl this man touches.

He’s a great guy, I’m sure he will be a wonderful father. Congrats Ricky!

So he is indeed Gay…it’s ok Rickie

pinklady@oceans.com @ 08/20/2008 at 4:13 pm

not aging well

gOD dAMN
GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh

Congrats!

But it sounds like ‘traditional’ and not ‘gestational’ surrogacy since he doesn’t have a female partner. Gestational surrogacy is usually for couples who are not conceiving and only need another woman to carry the infant. A traditional surrogate uses her own eggs and carries the baby but may not have a relationship with the father.

congrats to Ricky
to all u haters leave him alone!!!!!!!!!
his life is noooo ones business
this is about being a father lets grow up
if we like him and his music cool
other than that lets wish him well
BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!

So, this basically confirms he’s gay. Nice. I guess he’s in relationship with that hot guy from those beach pictures we saw last year.

I don’t hate him but he is gay, I think that much has been known for about ten years now. Congrats on the babies!

Ricky is hot @ 08/20/2008 at 4:45 pm

Why no adoption ?

CONGRATS GAY AKIEN, BUT I STILL LOVE HIM ANYWAYS BUT NOT AS MUCH AS ENRIQUE IGELESIS ;)

Who cares if he is gay or not, that is his business. Way to go Ricky!!

creeped out @ 08/20/2008 at 5:03 pm

Thats just weird the poor kids they have a gay daddy & no mamma

Happy for Ricky @ 08/20/2008 at 5:33 pm

The babies will have a wonderful father. Ricky Martin really has a deep love and sensitivity for children. He has been working tirelessly behind the scenes for years to eradicate child abuse in different countries. He’s like Angelina Jolie in that he has such a heart for kids who don’t have a family. I remember him talking about having children a few years back. It’s the one thing he dreamt of passionately. I’m so happy he has finally gotten his family.

He is a SICK GAY!!!

He looks terrible. He was so cute! What happened? Ricky, time to come out of the gay closet!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All