Hayden Christensen Swipes A Snack

Hayden Christensen Swipes A Snack

Hayden Christensen steps out in his flip-flops for a snack in Los Angeles on Monday wearing the same clothes he had on just the days ago.

The official Japanese site of Hayden‘s new movie, New York, I Love You, just launched today! Check it out at NY-Love.jp.

Hayden will co-star in the much-anticipated film alongside Kevin Bacon, James Caan, Cloris Leachman, former on-screen love Natalie Portman and current girlfriend Rachel Bilson. The film is set for nationwide release in February 2009.

hayden christensen snack 01
hayden christensen snack 02
hayden christensen snack 03
hayden christensen snack 04
hayden christensen snack 05
hayden christensen snack 06
hayden christensen snack 07

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
gueststar @ 10/22/2008 at 1:16 am

GOD same clothes as I said now before he had flip flops with long sleeves on strange combo. JJ didn’t get all the pics he had 2 bags in his hands the same time. Sorry but he does look all that great

gueststar @ 10/22/2008 at 1:17 am

sorry ment to say he doesn’t look all that great

Again??!? @ 10/22/2008 at 1:27 am

Spencer Christenpratt is so cute. I love his bape cap.

fame for free @ 10/22/2008 at 1:50 am

Poor media addict. He can do anything for attention, I fear an attempt to Seppuku with his lightsaber.

Smilehexe @ 10/22/2008 at 2:25 am

It was one day ago, not plural, Jared, try to stay accurate even in gossip. ;-) But I guess that doesn’t make it any better. Christensen seems to have worse problems than just the way he dresses, starting with his diminishing weight.
And two threads within three days? Wow, he has obviously really learned from his girlfriend how to stay in public “interest”. NO kudos to him for that!

Hayden and Rachel make a great “worst on-screen couple”…since their Jumper was probably the worst movie ever… ughh that movie was horrible so are Hayden & Rachel’s faces… good thing Rachel knows how to dress up well…

Still sending me love songs, insisting Rachel is just an ‘ex’ **** buddy, liar (promised she was on the pill and went off it) and prostitute, and now only a ‘friend’ that he is nice to because he has to be because she has threatened to release a sex tape. LOL Lord only knows what he’s telling you about me! :)

Please, could one of Hayden’s die-hard fans send him a new hat in the mail? Thanks.

Of course what can you all expect…. “Birds of of the SAME feather do really flock together a.k.a. mediaHO BEGETS another mediaHO!

He’s wanted to marry me for over three years but says you won’t let him break up with you. That you will talk crap about him and release a sex tape, well, that will only make YOU look like a fool! Contrary to what he tell you he IS ready for marriage and has been for some time, but keep giving him drugs and keeping him out of rehab and you will find yourself under investigation by the F.B.I. and threatening to release a sex tape is blackmail and a felony…

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/05/05cvows.phtmlOctober 21, 2005

Verify it yourself! :) (Glen rhymes with “Den” and Clarkson is a reference to the Forty Year Old Virgin chest waxing scene.)

Smilehexe @ 10/22/2008 at 3:03 am

@#9 – Laurel
ROFL ROFL ROFL
He has a whole collection of caps somewhere but obviously just took this tasteless one with him when moving to L.A.. ;-)

I love her outfit and hairstyle

woooops, thats not Rachel

link broken, here are the words.

05c: Catherine Zeta-Jones / Franz Ferdinand

Musical Vows

Priest…..Jason Sudeikis
Glen…..Will Forte
Gina…..Catherine Zeta-Jones
Glen’s Father…..Fred Armisen
Glen’s Mother…..Amy Poehler
Gina’s Mother…..Tina Fey
Gina’s Father…..Horatio Sanz
Wedding Guest…..Finesse Mitchell

[open on interior of church with bride, groom, and priest]

Priest: Glen, will you have Gina to be your wife, to love her in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?

Glen: I will

[Glen's father has his arm around his wife's shoulders as they look on proudly]

Priest: Gina, will you have Glen to be your husband, to love him in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?

Gina: I will.

[Gina's parents also look on proudly, her father smiling as her mother fights back tears, his arm also around her shoulders]

Priest: As you all know, Glen and Gina are very active in our church choir. They love to raise their voices unto the Lord any chance they get. So on this most special of days, they’ve decided to sing their own vows. Without any further ado, I give you Glen and Gina. [steps away as soft organ music begins to play and the couple take each others' hands]

[Gina's parents smile eagerly]

Glen: [singing] When I first met Gina / in old town Pasadena, / my heart and my soul agreed, / she’s such a beautiful person / with such a tender smile, / and she’s also so intelligent. / I love her family and her style of dress. [Gina's parents smile and nod] / Her manners are so impeccable. / And from that moment I knew / that woman would be Mrs. Glen Clarkson. [Glen's parents smile broadly]

Gina: [singing] When I first met Glen, / my heart skipped a beat; / I thought I had a condition. / Then I realized, / oh yes I surmised, / our two hearts were beating as one. / He had real good hygiene, / yes I mean he was clean. / He let me wear his jean jacket. / That’s when I knew / that he’s the man for me, / and so I asked him to spank me. [Gina's parents are clearly confused and unpleasantly surprised]

Glen: [singing] We went back to my flat. / I bent her over my knee / and I paddled her bare bottom with fury. [Glen's mother draws back and eyes the couple warily while his father looks on, stone-faced]

Gina: [singing] Such heavenly smacks / on both sides of my crack. / Hours and hours of spanking. [Gina's parents blink in disbelief]

Glen: [singing] I tried to stop, / tried to close up shop, / but my hungry palms wouldn’t let me. / So I fed my palms a meal / of womanly butt steak / and downed half a bottle of Quaaludes. [Glen's parents desperately try to pantomime to Gina's parents that they knew nothing about this and do not at all approve]

Gina: [singing] But soon my tokhes had enough, / so we turned the tables / and the spanker became the spank-ed. [she pokes Glen's nose] [Gina's father looks nervously back towards the crowd while her mother shakes her head] / I started calling him names / that I couldn’t say in church, / ’cause that would be really tasteless.

Glen: [singing] The hairs on my tush / were standing at attention / the second they felt her swattings. / And I have to admit, / it felt so right, / I immediately thought of my mother. [spoken] I love you, mom! [Glen's mother clutches at the neckline of her dress in distress and mouths, "Oh, my God!"]

Gina: [singing] My heart was so full; / it was a spank festival. / It went a little something like this.

[Glen bends over and Gina spanks him while hitching her skirt with her other hand, creating the impression that she is sort of a cowgirl. All the while, he sings "Ooo-ooo" and she sings "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Glen's mother has fallen into sobs while his father tries to comfort her. An elderly gentleman in the pews whispers excitedly to his female companion. The spanking continues while another wedding guest smiles and rocks back and forth to the music with index fingers raised. Gina's mother faints in her seat. The spanking ends, and Glen and Gina rejoin both hands.]

Glen and Gina: [singing] And that’s how we fell in love. [they kiss each other lightly on the lips as the music ends]

Priest: [returns to stand before the couple] Uh… [clears throat, looks down, opens his mouth, nods and looks down] Okay. Um, Glen and Gina, by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. Glen, you may kiss the bride.

[Glen and Gina's faces approach, but then Glen kisses his own fingertips]

Gina: [rapturously] Oh!

[Gina turns around and bends over, and Glen commences spanking her, shouting out, "Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!" as "Ode to Joy" plays]

Priest: Or you could do that. That’s good, too.

[fade to black]

I always think that hayden is suitable for Edward Cullen hehe=P
and Alexis Bledel as Bella….

Oh HayDAMN, look what you’ve done to yourself and/or look what have you become?! Even your SW mentor GL would be ashamed of looking at what state you’re in right now (as he already shifted his attention nowadays to Shia LeBeouf) … just pathetic!

Smilehexe @ 10/22/2008 at 4:07 am

@#17 – unreechy
Yes, an honest talk with Mr. Lucas would be very interesting indeed. Wondered too what he would say about Christensen these days. That he was not used as voice of Anakin in the animated movie anymore said a lot I guess. But no miracle after Christensen’s cheeky and ungrateful talking about SW.

@#1

AGREE! Same ole filthy outfits just like what… 2 days ago?! It looks like that he just packed a 5-piece-clothing on his probably month long stay in LA huh!
And does he really have a place to stay these days in LA coz it looks like that borrowed SUV is where he’s doing his routines e.g. sleeping, eating and or whatever you all might think of – lol!
Just sure wait up for a day or so, he’ll be (deliberately) caught up again buying bubble gum, candy, soda, toothpaste, etc. all courtesy of his gnomish gff’s (obvious) PR friends – swak!

@ #16

Even if they would do a movie together, NO amount media-hype would have transpire… as Alexis Beldel is “genuinely” beautiful, tall, decent, sensible, grounded and definitely “no” mediawhore, In short, Alexis wasnt the type that HC would go into.. as the same way as Alexis wont even take a 2nd look at him – just no way!

voice of reason @ 10/22/2008 at 4:39 am

@gina r I have grave concerns about you-please take your medicine.

@smilehex sent you a PM, we can keep this nice if you back off just a bit OK? Hayden’s voice BTW was not used because he would not have been available for the duration of the TV series. I think GL made it quite clear in a interview.

@trevise In your dreams, Hayden is at Rachels house, driving her car and looking after the dog–idiot you shoud team up with gina r, then again you probably already have.

Poor guy..I wonder what’s wrong with him..maybe he just doesn’t care..

Smilehexe @ 10/22/2008 at 4:51 am

@#21 – voice of reason
Not available? Does he look that busy to you? As to me he doesn’t, sorry. I think this guy could be glad to have more jobs.
Nothing against you at all, but I’m too angry about him to back off right now. All his many lies, the complete fake image etc. just hurt too deep, so let me express that please.

blah hayden! JJ post the great paul walker story already! lol

hayden is a drug ***** so is his F*** buddy rachel

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All