Jennifer Garner is Post-Halloween Happy

Jennifer Garner is Post-Halloween Happy

Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner, take their daughter Violet Affleck out for a day on the town in New York City on Saturday morning.

For Halloween, Jennifer and Violet, 2, dressed up as canine friends Ted and Fred from the “Big Dog . . . Little Dog” book series.

Ben Affleck recently opened up about his high-profile engagement to Jennifer Lopez, saying they were “too accessible” to the media.

“I think Jen and I made a mistake in that we fell in love, we were excited and maybe too accessible,” Affleck said. “I don’t think either of us anticipated the degree to which it would take on a world of its own.”

jennifer garner violet affleck nyc 01
jennifer garner violet affleck nyc 02
jennifer garner violet affleck nyc 03
jennifer garner violet affleck nyc 04
jennifer garner violet affleck nyc 05
jennifer garner violet affleck nyc 06

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

Damn…. will everyone stop arguing and just enjoy the photos. Either way nobody knows anything about any of these people or their relationships unless they know them personally. Everything people type on here is just rumors and assumptions.

Anyways… Violet is cute and Jen and Ben look good.

I agree with you Helen and Violet looks so much like Jen.

Misty is creepy.

The poster, Misty that is.

What the heck? Why is Helen’s name displayed on my comment? That’s weird. I guess the log-in name section had a misconfiguration or something.

LOL — don’t worry Rita that has happened to me before too. :P

Adoring Fan @ 11/02/2008 at 6:20 pm

Jennifer Garner never cheated on anybody. That’s why Ben says he trust her. If she has cheated with him, would he trust her. I think not. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I heard that both Gwyn and JLo cheated on Ben. There was gossip that JLo cheated on Chris Judd with Ben. Ben dumped JLo when he realized he had made a mistake and talk about miserble (that’s when the man was as miresable as any man can get). He said himself that he dodged as bullet by calling of the wedding. BTW the Bennifer engagement was due to JLo’s manipulation, she placed a call to Ben during a TV intereview and asked him could she tell the interviewer that the two of them were engaged. Being put on the spot like that and also being the gentlemen that he is he had no choice but to say yes. Thank God he found a way to end the charade before he made a big mistake. They had absolutely nothing in common. JLO is with somebody who likes the same things she does. Fans as well as the media should move on.

Now Ben is happy with his life and trying to to live a normal life (especially for his daughter’s sake) she didn’t ask to be put in the paparazzi spot light. Because of her parents’ careers there is not much chance that she will be left out of it so Jen tries to make it as unstressful for her as possible. Ben, however, is not so gracious about it.

Adoring Fan @ 11/02/2008 at 6:25 pm

I saw Ben on SNL and he was pretty good. Nobody can deny the fact that he is a good looking dude.

anonymous @ 11/02/2008 at 6:41 pm

Why is he even talking about Jennifer Lopez( who I like), even if the interviewer asked him about her, all he had to say was that relationship was in the past and they’ve both moved on to happy lives.

Why bring that up now?. Is he still in love with JLo, does he regret listening to his family and friends and dumping her; does he envy the success she’s had; how hard she works and how much her husband publicly professes his love and admiration for her?. Does he now realize that he should not have feared how ambitious and driven she was?.

Marc Anthony said in an interview that he admires her strength and drive, that she works hard and is the best wife(this was pre-babies) on an ABC interview.

Ben needs to move on, he made his choice and Jennifer Lopez thankfully made the best choice in the man best suited to be the loving husband she so deserves.

Ben is not a good enough actor to pretend to be happy, that’s something you can’t fake. Ben looks like he wants to be somewhere else.

Anne, Ben is a good actor. He doesn’t need to “pretend” to be happy. You don’t know if he is happy or not. He does probably want to be somewhere else away from the paps, whom he hates.

Lopez fans are so annoying. Why must they come on every Garner/Affleck post? It shows who really hasn’t gotten over it. Stick to your Lopez posts, you don’t see Garner/Affleck fans coming on those posts, then again barely anyone does. They only come here to type negative comments because they are bitter, Lopez gets plenty of negative comments, so go defend her. Ha!

Anonymous — He isn’t still talking about Lopez. This interview was from 3/4 years ago and the media decided to re-release it. He hasn’t talked about Lopez since the break-up and it’s always the interviewer who brought her up in the first place. Lopez talked about Affleck long after the break-up too, so it was mutual.

He isn’t still in love with Lopez, which is why he broke-up with her in the first place, you Lopez fans just wish he was, obviously. I’m sure he doesn’t regret a thing and the interview proves it even more that he doesn’t miss her at all. Good thing he listened to his family and friends who saw right through her fake character.

What success? She hasn’t been relevant since the break-up and nobody cares about her anymore. In his career span he has had more success, so if anything she probably would envy him. He has worked just as hard as her and he doesn’t have to publicly release his feelings about his wife for attention, like Marc Anthony.

He didn’t fear her, he was sick of the media circus that she wanted and didn’t want to be in a relationship anymore. Ben has moved on, Lopez fans now need to. Affleck made the best choice by leaving Lopez and going with a woman best suited to be his wife and start a family with, he so deserves.

Affleck thankfully made the best choice in the woman best suited to be the loving wife he so deserves.

Adoring Fan @ 11/02/2008 at 7:42 pm

To Anne #60 why would Ben be in a relation that he did not want to be in? That makes no sense. Your abilitly to reason appears to be sadly lacking. If he wanted out, beleive me, he would find a way. He does not owe you or anybody else the intimate details of his home and personal life. BTW Anon # 59 Marc Anthony had better praise JLo if he wants to continue to live off of her. He needs her help to pay his back taxes and child support for his other children. Also since it was reported that she cheated on Diddy with him, he better keep his eye on her. He know her reputation. Why do you think he won’t let her out of his sight.

Mina is a troll @ 11/02/2008 at 8:05 pm

Mina = Misty. No, sorry you didn’t hit any nerve and only proved how crazy Lopez fans are. You Lopez fans sure are a trip to come on Garner posts and type about Lopez. Talk about getting a life. No, the things we are saying about you aka. Misty are clearly what you think of yourself. You wish we felt that way about Garner. It’s called being a fan. Nobody is fantasizing about Ben and Garner, you were the one to bring them up in the first place making love. That is gross, indeed! Ben’s impression of Obermann was hilarious and everyone has talked about how funny it was. Ben is a good actor, unlike Lopez who couldn’t act if her life depended on it. Lopez is one ugly dude, she get’s fuglier as she get’s older and looks like a tranny. Garner doesn’t have to cover up with make-up like that fake ho. Lopez does look like mother dearest!

Mina is a troll @ 11/02/2008 at 8:09 pm

Lopez = Fat, Fugly Tranny
Marc = Ugly Rat-Faced Skeleton

No Misty, you are the one making other accounts and posing as Garner. You are the super psychotic Lopez fan. Why else would you look up Ben’s current wife? You are the only crazy one here.

Mina is such a loser. It’s so obvious that she is Misty and just changed her name along with using the name Jennifer Garner. Talk about an obsessive hater with no life, she comes on all the Garner posts all the time. Stop being such a hater towards people you don’t even know. You go on and on like you have rabies or something. Stick to your Lopez posts and buzz off, annoying little twit. You are the only crazy here. You obsess over these people and make multiple accounts. Stop spreading your self-hatred here and save your insecurities and hatred for your shrink and stop spamming. Everything in your comments is about your own pathetic self. You’re only driving yourself crazy by continually coming on every Garner post. So, relax and go take your medication. You’re the one who couldn’t hate anymore and race has nothing to do with it, except when it comes to you. You’re the one coming here in the first place of course the fans are going to tell you off, the Affleck and Garner fans don’t go on your Lopez posts to start arguments. Get a life and stop being so damn hateful.

normally I just lurk on JJ, but the racists posts here made by Affleck/Garner fans has pushed me to speak. I’m not really a JLo fan (who, btw, is a Puerto Rican American, not a Mexican American), and although I’m not crazy about Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, I’ve always liked them. I seriously doubt they’d approve of fans calling other posters (even haters) “cholas” or anything else. And it looks like a lot of people are posting under multiple names- all of you need to just chill out already.

The only solution to the crazy Jennifer Garner fans is for Jared to stop posting pictures of Jennifer Garner then all the nasty, racist name calling will stop. I agree that neither Ben nor Jennifer would approve of what their fans are doing.

I tried so hard to stay up late to watch SNL, but fell asleep ( I have been sick and the Nyquil knocked me out!). I remember seeing two skits, but I couldn’t tell you which was the last skit I saw? The Obermann skit, he spoke so fast that I really don’t remember it since I was spaced out. Then I also remember a Target skit where he was a UPS worher and he was trying to pick up the cashier lady. Those were the only skits that I remember. Were there any good skits later in the show? I think I turned over at one point and the SNL news was on, but I couldn’t tell you what they said. I guess I will have to wait for a rerun.

As for the Ben and JLo breakup? If I can remember that far back, I thought Ben broke up with her because “something” happened at his bachelor party that she didn’t like? It may have been just a rumor, but I thought maybe he just wasn’t ready to settle down and I thought he gambled lots back then too? Wasn’t he really into play cards? I just thought I would put my two cents in because everyone else did? ha haaa

they better be careful when they take that child out on a windy day hang on tight momma violet just might fly away. lol

And I think the haters are just as bad as the obsessive fans. It’s not fair to bunch all of the fans together and say they’re all like that, when the haters started the name-calling in the first place.

Why should Jared stop posting photos because of a few stupid comments? There are negative comments on every post on this site, by fans and haters. The haters are more the crazy ones to look up someone they don’t like in the first place, just to type negative comments. They were typing nasty, racist name calling comments too. It’s not all the fans, only a select few. The only solution would be if the negative people would stop making comments in the first place, then there would be no arguments. There are fans on all posts that defend the celebs they like, this is nothing new.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All