Brandon Routh Does The 'Unthinkable'

Brandon Routh Does The 'Unthinkable'

Superman Returns star Brandon Routh dons a flak jacket, playing a member of an FBI anti-terrorism team for his upcoming suspense thriller, Unthinkable, in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

Gil Bellows also plays a member of the FBI anti-terrorism team run by Agent Brody (Carrie-Ann Moss). With the help of a black-ops agent (Samuel L. Jackson), they’re assigned by an FBI director (Martin Donovan) to interrogate an American Muslim man (Michael Sheen) claiming to have nuclear bombs planted in three U.S. cities.

10+ pictures inside of Unthinkable star Brandon Routh

brandon routh unthinkable movie 11
brandon routh unthinkable movie 12

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
anonymous @ 11/26/2008 at 3:36 pm

and second

finally he is getting work

still think he’s gay

gay or not gay, he’s hot.

He’s married so I hope he wouldn’t be gay lol. Or he would have a lot of explining to do. :-0

Hollywood needs to come out with new movie plots.

mccain palin 08 @ 11/26/2008 at 4:45 pm

ick…he looks plastic lol

“Hollywood needs to come out with new movie plots.”

My husband said that the was taught that there are only 200 (or whatever) and all movies and plays are based on these same plots. I wonder if that’s really true?

Elizabeth @ 11/26/2008 at 6:01 pm

I met Brandon Routh this year, he was really an amazing guy =]

this movie distroyed my lunch area
at school…

he looks really like christopher reeves. eerie.

Lufflebunny @ 11/27/2008 at 12:19 am

çunt.

what a hunk its a pitty that he is married :(

WOW, what a guy! He looks so handsome and masculine. I can’t wait to see this! I also want to see him in another Superman movie; he makes a superb Superman.

BTW, I’ve seen lots of pics and videos of him and his wife, and they look truly happy together.

B.Routh is SUPERHOT @ 11/27/2008 at 11:10 pm

Superman? How about SUPERHOT?!!!!!!!! He’s my definition of handsome and masculine. Love him!!!!!!!

Tom Welling is the only guy to play Superman. Routh may be a ‘nice’ guy but he can’t act. First time I saw him was on ‘One Life to Live’ and I remember thinking…”great looking guy, but he is a terrible actor.” And that was while watching a soap opera……

I hope if WB and DC ever go ahead with a Superman movie, they nail Welling. He’s hotter, he has a fanatical following and he CAN act.

heywood jablomie @ 11/29/2008 at 7:23 am

Wanna bet the muslim guy is just an innocent victim of prejudice of the ev0l US government?

This will be a bomb. PC crud doesn’t sell.

HE’S GOOD LOOKING :)

i really want meet him.
i always dreaming to meet him.
i know me and him is long diferent country n ocean.
he is my inspiration to be a good men in the world.
i hope u can come to my country.

i wish u can come to indonesia or bali with your wife?
do u have child?
i wanna be your young brother

Does anyone know if this is going to be rated PG-13 or R? If not, does anyone know when that information may be released? If not, can I have a hug?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All