Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Suri Cruise: FAO Schwarz Shopping Spree

Suri Cruise: FAO Schwarz Shopping Spree

Suri Cruise goes on a mini-shopping spree at Manhattan toy emporium FAO Schwarz on Sunday in New York City.

Mom Katie Holmes and Suri were given a special uniformed “guard” to accompany them throughout the store. Suri took a liking to a set of building blocks, gummy coke bottles and a giant Hello Kitty Pez dispenser.

Tom Cruise and Katie were also seen leaving their apartment with Suri.

15+ pictures inside of Suri‘s FAO shopping spree…

suri cruise fao schwarz 01
suri cruise fao schwarz 15
suri cruise fao schwarz 16
suri cruise fao schwarz 17
suri cruise fao schwarz 18

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All

There is no denying that she is super cute looking. What’s not so cute is the way her parents parade her around like a show pony in outfits that clearly cost enough to feed a small family for a week. It’s vulgar and all I can think about is how spoiled, appearance driven and obnoxious she may grow up to be.

sacred gossip of St. Jared @ 12/09/2008 at 5:51 am

sushi @ 12/09/2008 at 12:31 am

Ignore the trolls
they will answer
to GOD…
——————————————————-

You hear that, Mr. Blonde? Stop trolling the Cruise threads in order to generate more replies or God will smite thee!

bob dobbs @ 12/09/2008 at 6:12 am

“No-one knows WHO OR WHAT the Cruises support and how often, so it is hard to judge them on that one…”

Tom does’nt give money to charities, only Scientology front groups that only have one purpose, and it’s not charity, it’s getting people to join the cult of Scientology.

poor suri @ 12/09/2008 at 6:23 am

Victoria and Mr. Blonde are the same person. hah aha

Thanks4that @ 12/09/2008 at 9:08 am

Katie took her daughter shopping so that Suri could pick out toys and items for the charity ‘Stockings with Care’. Shame on the majority of blogs which ‘neglected’ to include this information and who led many people to believe that this child was being indulged to the point of having a truck full of items just.for.herself.
Good for Katie teaching Suri the meaning of altruism so early in life.
Remember the meaning of the season, folks.

Katie doesn’t look like Jackie O! She looks more like Jacko!!

I think Suri looks cute as always. It’s also nice Suri got to pick out a few things for the children they will be sending the toys too.

You all need to stop hating on the poor child what did she ever do to you. Your still complaining about her not wearing a coat she’s in the freaking store and as you can see she has the coat on when she leaves the store.

I think Suri looks cute as always.

I say bring on more photo’s of Suri and Katie.

HAHAHAHA TO ” POOR SURI “, NUMBER # 129…..AGAIN, I hate to disappoint everyone, BUT, I’m NOT Mr. Blonde….Just because I take up for him OR agree with him, on some threads, does NOT make us the same person……You are ridiculous !!!!…BUT, funny !!!!
” MR.BLONDE “….Aren’t you glad and flattered that SO many people are trying to look out for your welfare ?….LOL>>>LOL>>>….They want you on drugs OR on a therapy couch OR, they think you need to be hospitalized…..ALL of this concern, AFTER they tell you to ” shut–up “, and quit posting…..A little conflicting….
The Cruises are BIG supporters of St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee…..and THAT is NOT associated with Scientology in any way…….My son was a patient there for 6.5 years, and Tom made several vists to play with the children and talk to parents….He arrived by the BACK DOOR, without body guards, and stayed hours, playing and talking….( before Katie )….I would have never thought that of him, if I did NOT see it for myself….I still do NOT care for his scientology culty company, and what he does for them, BUT, he was nice and pleasant and genuine at the Hospital………I saw him twice there in those years, BUT, a nurse friend still there, says BOTH have been back several times, arriving early through a connecting tunnel from the adjacent general adult hospital, without bodyguards……She said these pictures have appeared on http://www.omg.com and http://www.deceiver.com... ( have NOT seen them )….
That is why I don’t judge their charitable contributions….Even CHER is a big supporter, and I had ( my late son also ), the honor of meeting her there many times….The news media NEVER picked up that story…St.Judes keeps it quite like the celebrities asked…They don’t want camera’s and paparazi ( celebrities ), interrupting their play time and visiting time with the children and their families….

to Victoria- # 134-

sorry to hear about your late son.

however…..your comments does not excuse Mr Blonde’s nitpicking of everyone’s comments as if he was the “answer guru” when he is not!

he is downright annoying and just making a donkey of himself!

Mr. Blonde @ 12/09/2008 at 7:58 pm

Do you address your differing opinions as simply that, #119? That’s’ all that I call you out on.

I don’t have a morbid fixation on anyone, #122. I don’t care if we disagree on TomKat. Just clearly state that what you say are your opinions and don’t post misconceptions.

Don’t tell other people how to raise their kid and stop using the new, lame excuse where you question how good a person that girl will become in the future, #126.

That’s not true, #128.

No we’re not, #129.

I don’t know any more than you do and I skip plenty of anti-TomKat posts, #135.

going green @ 12/09/2008 at 10:01 pm

God bless this family now and always.

Truly beautiful.

lord of the rings @ 12/10/2008 at 1:00 am

my prreeeeccciiiooouussssss

I will never get tired of seeing Suri’s pictures on the web.She is a joy to watch.JJ ,thanks as always!

Mr Blonde, I’m so glad you are on this gossip site message board to show us all the errors in our ways and thinking. How would any of us function without you to so closely moniter our thoughts and tell us what is right and what is wrong? Do you “correct” every word and opinion that comes out of someone’s mouth in real life too?

So many children in the world …. How many would be happy with just one toy!!!
This is a sad world we live in…. enjoy it Katie and Tom … I hope you don’t end up paying overtime to your nanny since she will have so many toys to pick up ….Merry Christmas to ALL!!!

Anybody know what brand this dress is??

stonyeye @ 12/10/2008 at 9:23 am

********************************************************************
LOL- I would slap him silly if he was in my face!

Mr. Blonde @ 12/10/2008 at 8:53 pm

I don’t correct opinions, #140. You can’t do that so I don’t do that.

THIS IS ONE SIMPLY ADORABLE LITTLE GIRL. I JUST FEEL BAD IN A WAY FOR HER; LOOK AT HER CONTROL-FREAK FATHER. HES REALLY NOT ALL THERE.

KATIE HOLMES LOOKS SPECTACULAR IN THAT OUTFIT

SURI CRUISE SO ADORABLE AND LOOKS REALLY HAPPY

SURIS DRESS IS SO CUTE

@Lisa: this shopping spree was for PR…all of the gifts were for a CHILDREN’S CHARITY. They loaded up a huge truck and delivered them the same day. Of course they wanted good shots….to show how charitable they are.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All