Jessica Simpson Gets Fancy Free

Jessica Simpson Gets Fancy Free

Country crooner Jessica Simpson keeps moving on with the promotional tour of her new fragrance, ‘Fancy’, at Macy’s at the South Coast Plaza Mall in Costa Mesa, Calif. on Saturday.

The fragrance is supposed to capture both of Jessica‘s “red carpet glamour” as well as her “casual playful girl next door”.

Rumors are circulating that Jessica wants to, “get married in Texas in the summer and get pregnant soon after.” A friend of Jessica said, “Jessica recently sat Tony down for a baby talk. Unlike Ashlee, Jessica doesn’t want to get pregnant and then get married. She’s a little more traditional, so she’d like to marry Tony first and then get pregnant, ideally on their honeymoon.

10+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson getting fancy free…

jessica simpson fancy free 01
jessica simpson fancy free 02
jessica simpson fancy free 03
jessica simpson fancy free 04
jessica simpson fancy free 05
jessica simpson fancy free 06
jessica simpson fancy free 07
jessica simpson fancy free 08
jessica simpson fancy free 09
jessica simpson fancy free 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

sorry, Jessica, all the runching on the skirt of your dress does not hide the fact that you are fat.

LolaSvelt @ 12/14/2008 at 6:16 pm

She’s so cheap-looking.

#1, no way is she fat, though.

Yikes! Her face is scary.

viva la vida @ 12/14/2008 at 6:20 pm

I refuse to buy ANY celebrity fragrance. I don’t want to make them any richer than they already are. I am sure it does not affect their business but whatever its no for me. Besides I am a snob when it comes down to perfume, I want a designer name on it, better quality guarantee imo.

*YAWN
is she even relevant anymore

i was there

it was soo retarded

not many people came and bought the fragrance

it wasn’t a big hype than you would expect it to be

“she’d like to marry Tony first and then get pregnant, ideally on their honeymoon.”

I bet she’d also like to win a grammy and an academy award, ideally after finishing her master’s degree.

And I bet that’s exactly when Romo promised he’d marry her.

#5 haha…yeah me too!! :lol:

She looks absolutely beautiful and the fragrance is actually quite nice.

She looks beautiful. The dress is not that great, but other than that she looks good.

Why would anyone want to smell like Jessica Simpson? She’s admitted to having a flatulence problem.

i think she is so pretty. :D
and that will be a happy day when her and Tony get married. i like them both…especially Tony :)
i love Tony Romo too! i’m a huge Cowboys fan!
speaking of…. me and my dad are going the the last home game in Texas Stadium this Saturday! whoo…i’m so excited! this will be my first Cowboys game to go to :D

I didn’t like the perfume. It starts out too strong and sweet and ends up smelling like that Jovan Musk stuff they sell at Walgreen’s. I can’t believe Macy’s is selling it.

She looks so beefy and manly.

WHAT HAS SHE DONE TO HER FUC**** FACE! DUMBAZZ IDIOT! SHE IS A DISGRACE FOR ALL WOMAN KIND!

“The fragrance is supposed to capture both of Jessica’s “red carpet glamour” as well as her “casual playful girl next door”.”

I don’t think “red carpet glamour” or “casual playful girl next door” when I hear the name Jessica Simpson. I think “red carpet wannabe” and “desperate washed up reality show loser”.

Hmm, I actually think she looks pretty good here. Like the red. I don’t mind that Jessica looks a little chubby here — in fact, I like it!

Now if she’d only change her atitude about guys like me (instead of *blech* football players) we’d be in business :)

tried a free sample @ 12/14/2008 at 9:11 pm

Fancy smells like cotton candy, it is disgusting!

HockeyGurl @ 12/14/2008 at 9:43 pm

I hope she goes away and take her whole annoying family with her. The only reason shes still in the news is because of her hot Bf he should dump her ass and hookup with Carrie Underwood who can actually sing.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 12/14/2008 at 10:02 pm

…`her music career’s OVER. LOL bye bye label.

Ed&Jess ftw @ 12/14/2008 at 10:11 pm

What happened to her she used to be cute now she’s fat and her face is ugly

Jughed, I’m sure she would date you if it meant it would get her more endorsement deals (those seem to be the only things that make her any money…movies and singing aren’t working out for her). She’ll endorse anything…zit cream, beer, pizza, clothes, perfume, shoes…

Think hard. Do you have connections to any businesses at all? It doesn’t matter what. Maybe you know someone at the PreparationH company that would help you out. I’m sure Jessica would leap at the chance to date you if it meant she could bring her “red carpet glamour” to hemorrhoids as the face of PreparationH.

her lips look disgusting. she looks like a cross between goldie hawn and lisa rhinna.

Love Jessica! Love her music and I think she looks absolutely beautiful!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All