Johnny Depp: Brasserie Lipp Lover

Johnny Depp: Brasserie Lipp Lover

Johnny Depp and longtime love Vanessa Paradis arrive at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in in Paris, France on Monday (February 23).

On Wednesday (February 25), the 45-year-old actor and his partner were seen leaving French restaurant Brasserie Lipp. Paradis was seen rushing out to the car before cameras had a chance to capture her.

Depp, Christian Bale, Channing Tatum, and Marion Cotillard can next be seen in the new crime drama, Public Enemies, out July 1.

johnny depp brasserie lipp 01
johnny depp brasserie lipp 02
johnny depp brasserie lipp 03
johnny depp brasserie lipp 04
johnny depp brasserie lipp 05
johnny depp brasserie lipp 06
johnny depp brasserie lipp 07

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

love those glasses!!!

ihavenolife @ 02/26/2009 at 1:52 pm

i’m happy for him and so glad his relationshp with winona ryder did not last. leaving u.s. worked out so well for him.

He looks ridiculous.

Why does he always use black eyeliner?

yey Johnny! hardly ever see him, yeh moving to France really worked out for him.

can u imagine if he was living in l.a.? daily pics of him and fam constantly! thats i feel for the jolie Pitts, hopefully they too will settle in France for a while a least!

I wish he did live here in the U.S.! I’d love to see more of him! That, I wouldn’t mind! xoxo

He is the most perfect man on the face of this universe.

She is more than his partner she is now his wife they were married not too long ago.

They seriously got the best oysters at Lipp.
yyuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wouldnt mind sharing some with JD..

Yay!!!!!!!!! Thanks Jared luv some Depp =].

some bunny @ 02/26/2009 at 3:20 pm

Mmmm Johnny Depp, now there is a talented man with a beautiful face.

yum!!! He always looks so cool!

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 02/26/2009 at 3:53 pm

hahahahaha he’s always good for a laugh.

Johnny is so cool and completely beautiful.

I lOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!
HE’S THE BEST!!!!!
Ever!!!!

such a hot man

Hortensia @ 02/26/2009 at 5:47 pm

Brasserie Lipp is not really much of a restaurant. It is mainly for American tourists who don’t know the “right” places to eat in Paris. As far as I know it doesn’t even have one star in the Guide Michelin. And it isn’t cheap.

Uncle @ 02/26/2009 at 2:07 pm He is the most perfect man on the face of this universe.
____________________________________________

Uh…..no. He looks like a weirdo to me. Just because he’s Johnny Depp doesn’t make it less true. And it seems intentional, which makes it even worse. “Look at me, I’m wierd, I’m kooky, I’m different.”

he s my favorite always will!

oh and he s an example of a celebrity that wants to avoid paparazzi, if u really want to avoid them u can.not like other fakers who act like they try to avoid them but cant!just saying…

finally someone reading about!! JD <3 is such a cool guy, cannot wait till public enemies!!

lucy and Ethel @ 02/26/2009 at 7:52 pm

We were just at that restaurant and it was HORRIBLE.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All