Beyonce Knowles is Year Zero Yummy

Beyonce Knowles is Year Zero Yummy

Beyonce Knowles sports a fun Year Zero jacket with silver pockets while leaving the Mandarin Oriental Hotel via the back door in London on Monday afternoon (June 8).

The 27-year-old Sasha Fierce singer will be performing her “I AM…” concert tour two consecutive nights at London’s O2 Area (tonight and tomorrow). Beyonce‘s tour will then take her to New York City’s Madison Square Garden for a performance on June 21.

beyonce knowles year zero 01

• Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She’s beautiful! :-)

she is beautiful, i am so proud of her, go beyonce!

The Queen!

The queen of what?

she looks great!!

Saw her perform in Sheffield last night and she was AMAZING

enoughalready @ 06/08/2009 at 1:11 pm

Her reviews were awesome! I’m lovin this laid back look and the bodygurad is fierce.

I’m so proud of this hard working woman of talent, she’s just awesome.. Some (Rihanna (top of the list) Brit, Ciara) should take notes, video, camera shots of her while performing and study like no tomorrow.

Pink also is an awesome entertainer!

But Beyonce is my first pick..

Everbody calls her Queen B

She's a fake bish @ 06/08/2009 at 1:35 pm

She looks like she got some eating issues. I hate that fake bish! next
she’s telling 24/7 lies. so not hot!

She's a fake bish @ 06/08/2009 at 1:36 pm

@enoughalready

What? Rihanna is way more talented than Beyonce. go to youtube, beyonce just swagger jacks other artists. BOOO!!

beyonce looks great…definately a natural beauty & talented too cant wait to see her again in concert.

oh i love her balmain jacket its super hot….

rihanna doesnt even know how sing let alone dance terrible live….she more bothered about trying to become a fashion icon and getting naked in photo’s. beyonce = talent & beauty class as well.

girlygirl @ 06/08/2009 at 1:49 pm

WOW! Lookin beautiful and stylish!

She must have gotten every single Balmain jacket in the collection because this is like the 4th or 5th kind of jacket I saw her in. They suit her though.

she has such a thick neck

she has such a thick neck

She’s so beautiful,I love her!!:)

beautiful beautiful beautiful, talented and nice women:) love you queen B

This woman is the stuff…

She is dat Chicka!!!

Motherlizard @ 06/08/2009 at 3:00 pm

While Iuse to love Beyonce her fans have made me not like her as much. I purchased all her albums/dvds except for this last one. Her fans hate on other people too much. Her weight is constantly up and down that cannot be healthy. She should stop trying to compete with Rihanna in the looks department. Rihanna is a naturally tall skinny person. Beyonce is a thick girl. I am starting to believe when everyone says Beyonce is fake. Here is my reasons why. They were making numerous coments on another website about her not wearing sneakers,flats etc. and two days later she was in a flat shoes when she was constantly in heels before. She says she loves her curves but yet she is always dieting. It pains me to say this but I no longer like Beyonce and it has a lot to do with the negativity of her fans. They are like rabid dogs. I think a lot of them are psychotic!!!!

Balmain again!?!! She’s almost as predictable as Posh these days!

When the queen comes to town. everything shuts down. All I git to say is Rihanna Who? rihanna cant sing nor dance. i have seen her live . it was pathetic. Beyonce is thick and proud of that. she doesnt hide her curves. She is one tour. she has a show every other night, hence the reason she has lost weight. Big deal.

je t'aime @ 06/08/2009 at 3:40 pm

She looks young, fresh and beautiful.

Rihanna could be this girl’s mother.
lmao!