Leo DiCaprio is a Bad Boy Biker

Leo DiCaprio is a Bad Boy Biker

Leonardo DiCaprio takes a bike ride around West London after leaving the private members bar, “Fifty” in Mayfair on Tuesday (July 14).

Also pictured below is Leo, 34, getting a little shy and covering up with his cap while walking in Brompton Road in London on Wednesday (July 15).

The Titantic star had a pending lawsuit filed against him by his neighbors regarding a newly built basketball court, however, that has now been dismissed. Leo‘s all set to ball again!

10+ pictures inside of biker boy Leonardo DiCaprio

leo dicaprio bad boy biker 09
leo dicaprio bad boy biker 10

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

in ur dream of course prostittue and stupid adna.

@eva:
whaaat???? Fu””” you stupid eva in you muddy mouth!!!!!!!

He is so beautiful

yeah French, he’s handsome! hey I heard something that Leo’s having secret meetings with Cameron Diaz in London, that she goes to Leo’s apartment two times already. well, don’t know if it’s true or just another rumor but she was in London as I know, but she was also seen with Jude Law.

Anonymous @ 07/21/2009 at 3:40 pm

@jennifer:
I heard those rumors but I checked, she came to London on saturday, July 18th, which those weekly secret meetings with Leo sound so false by that statement alone. & also he was seen with a model supposively on the 15th of July. I think he’s just having fun & Cameron is just a friend. I don’t know why reporters or journalists make stuff up!
but that’s just my opinion.

Leo and Cam are just friends and the sighting with a model is false

I also think Leo and Cameron are just friends, but I just want to comment what I heard. yeah now he’s enjoying his single life!

but you have to agree with me that they had an amzing chemistry in Gangs of New York, as he had with Kate Winslet too…

Anonymous @ 07/21/2009 at 6:58 pm

They do :D I can’t deny it. I just wish people would see that, & realize their just friends. I was watching Titanic this morning, Kate & him were amazing together! I love them both in that movie! That’s my allll time favorite movie. He’s still gorgeous, but in that movie, he was so handsome, beautiful, beauitful hair. :D I also like his hair in Shutter Island, wow, gorgeous! :D

Leo did find a new MODEL gf? @ 07/22/2009 at 9:21 am

WTF JJ?!? “Your comment is awaiting moderation.”
Why is it not allowed to post here some news posted on another sites?

Whatevs, I was about to post the news from a British site where they claim Leo did find a new gf and it’s a f&ckin’ model again (BUT this time it’s a dark and long haired one!). She’s looking like a drag to me.

Just search for Leo news of the last few hours and it’ll pop out.

yeah right, b/c god forbid Leo goes to a club and there happens to be a model around… they will automatically link her to him… these stories are so ridiculous… Just like the cameron diaz thing… what is wrong with these reporters from london?? apparently, they’ll just write any retarded thought that pops into their head.

hey lady bug do u know something about any of these rumours especially the last one ıf so please tell me ı really really wonder about it ıs that rumour true that girl is very ugly and disgustind annnd as always a prostitute like other models…

@Ladybug:
I doubt those tablods were in there to see what happened between the two. I hope he has a piece of mind, that models aren’t the only ones to date with. She looks suprisingly like Bar which makes me wanna hurl. I hope nothing happened.

it seems that everytime there is a model around they print a story of him hooking up with her… it’s effin retarded..

it will be nice the day that ppl stop linking LEO to every stupid model out there… im so over it already… it’s time to move on from that crap :(

Anonymous @ 07/22/2009 at 1:11 pm

@Ladybug:
I hope you’re right, that it was just a stupid reporter making stuff up. It’s getting rediculous & I’m getting tired of it. D:

Leo did find a new MODEL gf? @ 07/22/2009 at 1:52 pm

I googled a bit and there’s not much info about her.
British site says she’s 34 years old but some other sites say she is only 18 years old / young yet. If so she’s too young for Leo anyway.
And not pretty face but perfect legs, imo.
Whatevs, I guess if Leo even recognized she was there, lol.

Leo best be single, he has too much on his hands.

well, I don’t think she’s ugly and don’t look nothing like Bar in my opinion, but I also doubt it’s true, they like to invent all this gossips, have one after other in such little time and they never had a pic to prove, so it’s impossible to know what’s really happening, but I also think he’s in that stage of being single for a while before he starts another romance and I hope this time he wait for the right one for him, because I think she will appear in his life when he doesn’t expecting, he will not find her, she will find him in the right time, you know what I mean?

models see the door @ 07/23/2009 at 1:02 am

Leo is dating non of these modelhos!! You skinnny and one fatty(Barf) modelhos better step down cause Leo is done with all that drama. No matter how much make-up you wear, and how short your dresses are Leo will always exit all these clubs the same way he went in SOLO!! Modelhoes step down cause your reign of terror has ended for Mr D.!

@72, I hope you right because I’am a little worried now because I saw the pics of him leaving that club, and have pics of this girl Amanda, well this doesn’t mean they were together, but doesn’t deny too that she could be in the same place, I hope it’s a made up story but who knows… and if it’s true I hope was just a flirt and nothing more, I’am afraid he’s going to start another no working relationship! I hope not, Leo please for good stop dating this superfficial models and wait for the right one!
and you right, now seeing her pics I agree that she’s not all that pretty!

models see the door @ 07/23/2009 at 4:15 am

@jennifer: b*tch I am right! j/k :) about the b part! :)

Anonymous @ 07/23/2009 at 8:07 am

Last night supposively, he was hanging out with Jude Law and Christopher Nolan. So, yeah, no models. :D

Hopefully this is the end of model clubbin’. I doubt he has any feelings for those models. or Cameron. All false rumors.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All