Angela Bellotte: Adam Levine's New Girlfriend!

Angela Bellotte: Adam Levine's New Girlfriend!

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine is dating model Angela Bellotte, JustJared.com can exclusively reveal.

The couple was spotted catching a departing flight to NYC via LAX airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (September 8). A few weeks ago, Adam and Angela were spotted holding hands in the Big Apple.

While sucking on his lollipop at the airport, Adam tweeted, “Heading back to NYC. Then Switzerland again to put the finishing touches on the record, including a brand new one. Number 13!”

10+ pictures inside of cute couple Adam Levine and Angela Bellotte

angela bellotte adam levine dating 11
angela bellotte adam levine dating 12

Credit: Matingas; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Adam Levine, Angela Bellotte

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

a really hot girl with an oral fixation, i totally see the appeal. she’s really pretty and looks low maintenance too.

BOTH ARE CUTE

Maroon 5 sucks.
terrible band recording terrible music with terrible music videos with greasy grandmas and the lead singer boning some wriggly chick.

I feel like he has a new girlfriend every 3-6 months.

Greasy grandmas is right. Adam is so disgusting, i hope she packed her valtrex!

He probably has to be checked for STDS every 3 to 6 months too.

He probably has to be checked for STDS every 3 to 6 months too.

WHY ARE THEY CONTINUING TO REPORT ON WHO HE IS DATING? HE NEEDS TO RELEASE SOME MORE MUSIC!!!

BORRRING….just another model

How is this an exclusive when other websites had this news for days?h

creativegirl @ 09/11/2009 at 6:49 am

well its the first i heard about it and while you know i appreciate it every time you have a new Adam Levine post Jared, this breaks my heart.

oh well — i still love Adam and you jared for posting about him!

xoxo

such a MANWHORE!!!
AIDS is coming for him!

womenhunter @ 09/11/2009 at 9:19 am

such a manwhore~

How is this an exclusive when other websites had this news for days?h

Thats what I would like to know,because other sites posted about this already.

candyhearts @ 09/11/2009 at 10:23 am

I would love to say ‘God, I would love to suck on Adam Levine’s lollipop’ but I am just not that into him….

This girl is so gorgeous, I’d admit. He dates all the gorgeous women, from waitress, actress, model, singer, etc. How lucky can you be? And he’s just this mediocre rock artist – also has not heard any top hits from him lately. Lost his mojo to Kings of Leon!!! KOL rocks! Are people still interested in him?

GO AHEAD, ADAM, YOU WILL BED ANYONE. WHO CARES?
NOBODY WILL LAST WITH YOU, ANYONE.
YES, NO MATTER WHO IS SHE IN YOUR LIFE.

ADAM LEVINE BEDDED EVERYONE, LIKE, JENNIFER LOPEZ’S
ANNOYING/UGLY REAL-LIFE HUBBY #3. “BIRD OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.” THIS SAYING, IS TRUE TO THEM.

PEACE OUT, GUYS!

D.T. + M.M. = FOREVER ONE TRUE LOVE. WOHOOOO! TRUST ME…….
QUEBECOIS RULES! CORRECT, YARI BABY. YEYYYYY!

XOXOXOXO,
CHERISH

@Logan: LOL . . .he does. He has nice eyes, but in my opinion is just gross. I mean he has slept with every girl in Hollywood probably.

He's Gross @ 09/11/2009 at 11:12 pm

He finally got a girl. What a perv. Only famous guy that has to go desperately chasing every woman begging them to pay him attention.

God this is SOOOO predictable. A model?? She’s cute, but GOD get someone else! I dislike her cause I want him for myself!!!! lol

HereWeGoAgain @ 09/12/2009 at 1:55 pm

From these pics, she seems really sweet. And looks very pretty. I wonder how long it’s gonna take Adam and his ego to screw up THIS relationship.

Finally I gotto know her name. From his twitter I was longing to know who she was named like.
She’s just his type. Both are absolutely beautiful.
I SURE do care whom he’s dating, cos I love when he’s happy.
I guess all these losers hinting about Adam’s womanizing antics or ridicolous “diseases” are just so plain jalous of his wonderful life and talent. He can do whatever. And I can’t wait for new music.
(BTW, Angela, I’m dead envious. I wish he’d bed me anytime).

Finally I found how she’s called, yes!
I’m DAMN jalous of her luck but as always I am damn happy when Adam is happy so… thank you JJ for posting this.
Now it’s explained why he resisted in Switzerland merely four days and he’s alòready heading back to LA, “chasing sun”.
I think we just found out his “sun”‘s name.
Lovely.

HereWeGoAgain @ 09/16/2009 at 2:58 pm

@Lucy:

Really, you’re not afraid of catching an STD off of this idiot? Oh well, each to their own I guess.

EASILY the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!! Good for her, she seems sweet. I WOULD SOOOO SLEEP WITH HIM TOO IF I HAD THE CHANCE!! IT WOULD BE SO WORTHWHILE!! GOD KNOWS HE MUST BE AMAZING AT IT SINCE HE’S HAD SO MUCH PRACICE!! LOL

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All