Thu, 17 September 2009 at 11:50 am
Jessica Simpson: Why Would I Stop Searching?
- Jessica Simpson‘s dog Daisy is still MIA
- Miley shakes what Mama Tish gave her
- Jessica Alba works it at Fashion Week
- Oprah talks about MJ‘s skin condition
- Same-sex dancers on SYTYCD got two thumbs up
- Celeb yearbook photos – love Seacrest‘s!
- Expect Hayden Panettiere and Tracy Morgan to present Emmys
- Who can do blue like Matt Damon?
- It’s Beckham versus the bunker
- The Spice Girls do dinner out – where’s Posh?
- Just days after Beyonce‘s fragrance deal was announced, Abercrombie & Fitch has filed a lawsuit against the singer over the trademark “fierce.” Apparently in September 2008, Beyonce applied to trademark the name “Sasha Fierce” for a fragrance and other products – and that isn’t sitting well with Abercrombie, which has sold the trademarked fragrance Fierce since 2003.
- Jenna Elfman chatted up Emmys host Neil Patrick Harris while at the Pepsi Max/CBS Premiere Party at MyHouse last night in Los Angeles.
- Jay-Z scored his 11th No. 1 on Billboard’s album chart, selling 476,000 copies of The Blueprint 3, and has become the solo artist with the most No. 1 albums, surpassing Elvis.
- The Hills star Stephanie Pratt and Project Runway‘s Kenley Collins have landed an unexpected gig as fashion commentators for the 61st Emmy Awards. On Sunday, September 2oth from 7-8 PM ET, Steph and Kenley will host a live chat on Fancast.com where they will interact with fans to get down and dirty on who has the best and worst looks on the red carpet this year.
Like Just Jared on Facebook