Gwyneth Paltrow & Blythe Danner: London & L.A. Ladies

Gwyneth Paltrow & Blythe Danner: London & L.A. Ladies

Gwyneth Paltrow is glowing as she leaves a dance class in north London on Monday (October 12).

Across the pond in L.A., Gwyneth‘s mom, actress Blythe Danner, was seen on crutches but still looked in high spirits as she went shopping on Sunday (October 11). Hope her recovery’s a fast one!

Blythe, 66, will be reprising her role as Dina Byrnes in Little Fockers, starring Ben Stiller, Robert DeNiro and Jessica Alba.

Gwyn, 37, recently finished work on Iron Man 2, which will be in theaters next May.

10+ pictures inside of Gwyneth Paltrow and Blythe Danner around town…

gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 01
gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 02
gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 03
gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 04
gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 05
gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 06
gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 07
gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 08
gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 09
gwyneth paltrow blythe danner errands 10

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Blythe Danner looks great. :-)

I can’t decide if Gwyneth looks better with or without makeup.

Her mother has the better looking facial features.

greenleaf @ 10/12/2009 at 4:30 pm

Love Blythe. She’s a classy lady.
I’ve never understood the Grace Kelly comparisons wrt GP.
She always seemed like a younger Sissy Spacek.

@LuckyL: Agree there, Blythe is a beauty. Gwyneth is quite average but has a nice figure.

Damn Gwynnie…looking rough again.

Uhh jessica alba?? Odd…wonder if she’s gonna be one of the little Fockers.

I’m not saying she’s ugly, but Gwyneth really isn’t more attractive than her cousin on the L Word. She just has a more commercial look.

Gwyneth’s not cute at all.
She’s just a tall, bland blonde.
Her mother is a beautiful older woman.

Alba will be playing a therapist. Nice to see Blythe getting more roles. She’s a talented actress.

Comic Con @ 10/12/2009 at 4:54 pm

Gwynnie’s not glowing. She looks like a deer trapped in headlights. Probably realizing the pesky paps caught her at not her best moment. I just realized what a square face she has — her head looks like Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Neither of them are glowing. I don’t get why someone is saying that . Just to be kind?

christine @ 10/12/2009 at 4:58 pm

@toonces: I think she looks nicer betterwith less makeup. Not pretty but not as bad as she’s appeared recently at some fashion events.

Farmer Ted @ 10/12/2009 at 5:04 pm

Danner is a hottie.
No idea why her daughter is such a horse face.

true blood @ 10/12/2009 at 5:07 pm

Gwyn’s never cute without make up.

Endless @ 10/12/2009 at 4:40 pm

____
I’d take her cousin as well in the features department.

Gwyneth looks like she isn’t getting enough rest…
not all that uncommon for someone with young children.

Gwyneth face is as bland as her acting

I read Madonna dropped Tracy Anderson.

Interesting that you never hear a word about that gym
Gwyneth opened with Anderson.
I wonder how many signed up for those $ 900/month memberships?

Fish sticks is back.
Look like all that organic living doesn;t do a thing to add some color to her face. Women like Nigella Lawson appreciate the beauty of meat, cream and cheese and they look FANTASTC and never washed out like Ms. Macrobiotic.

I’ll give her a pass since she’s coming out of dance class but yes,
she’s no natural beauty. Most celebs are not. She does have an o.k. foundation that can be built upon though. Put her through three hours of styling and makeup and she looks decent.

Silence of the Hams @ 10/12/2009 at 5:21 pm

Is it just me or has Gwyneth Paltrow morphed into Jodie Foster?

norwegian @ 10/12/2009 at 5:22 pm

I love Ms. Danner.
Sorry but her daughter looks like a man.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All