Angelina Jolie Starts Drama With Gucci

Angelina Jolie Starts Drama With Gucci

Angelina Jolie is in talks to star in the new drama Gucci, to be directed by Ridley Scott.

According to Variety, the film, set to start shooting next year, is about a famous fashion family stricken by scandal and murder as Angie‘s character’s plots to kill her ex-husband, Maurizio Gucci.

No word on who may play Maurizio – Ridley Scott has approached Leonardo DiCaprio about the part, but Leo‘s not attached to the film at this time.

As soon as a deal is stuck, Angie will star in The Tourist – production will likely take place in early 2010 before Gucci filming begins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 721 » Show All
anne marie @ 10/21/2009 at 6:23 pm

@CLINIQUA:

You said that Jen can not open a film with her name only. Wanted has the billing as James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie. The last time AJ had solo billing was on Life or Something Like It. And we all know how that turned out. With KFP again she was billed third after Jack Black and Dustin Hoffman. She was not solo. Changeling only grossed 112 Million dollars worldwide with 55 Million dollar budget which means it only broke even. And in my city, the Marley and Me ads had Jennifer and Owen Wilson in the ad with the dog below them. Jen’s has had great box with Marley and Me and The Break Up and as ensemble with He’ Just Not That Into You.

stay home with your kids @ 10/21/2009 at 6:24 pm

Sounds like a made for TV movie to me,,,,zzzzz

Dayummmm is there anything this woman can’t do? I love her so much and she’s so gorgeous to boot. It just keeps getting better and better with this woman/family. I was shocked she/they didn’t get the Nobel Peace Prize. They would have certainly deserved it far more than just the talk of Obama.

yes, because everyone knows James McAvoy is such a big box office star. Why he’s right up there with Marvin Hemmelecher, and Tony Bruschetta. (‘who the fck are they you ask??!!I um, that’s my point. lolol) I guess that’s why it was James who was all over the poster and the trailer for Wanted — oops, NO, wait a sec..my bad…I’m thinkng that was…(((((ANGELINA JOLIE)))) hahah. Oh, and ‘billing’ doesn’t make a dmn bit of difference, in the Pirate Movie Johnny Depp was billed after Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley…yeah, I don’t need to go on do I?? Hahahaha

Love Anige. Hope Leo jumps on board.

Do you really think Leo would be seconed fiddle to Angelina? It would take a pretty secure man to let Angelina lead- Brad for example.

Wanted had ANGELINAS PICTURE ON IT, no one else. Get over trying to convince yourself otherwise. And might I add she had a great @ss.

This is great news. Enough to bring me out of hiding.

I think she would be perfect for the role. I am not sure about Dicaprio. I was never a huge fan of his. Even though I think he is a good actor. But he doesn;t have any WOW factor, like Angelina she needs some that can compete, not catch up. I look forward to this moreso than the tourist. The tourist seems very similar to her previous stuff. This is different and something, if written correctly, she can sink her teeth into!! It will showcase her talent

anne marie @ 10/21/2009 at 6:38 pm

@CLINIQUA:

The poster for Wanted had all 3 of their names with Jolie last. She was NOT A SOLO STAR IN THAT FILM. If anything the story was more about James McAvoy’s character. Name the last film Jolie had ONLY her name attached that opened big…….I’ll tell you, Lara Croft which was like 7 years ago.

@anne marie:
Yeah, honey, you’re right!! Everybody went to see “Wanted” because of McAvoy and Freeman. I, myself, said to my BF, Sweetie, let’s pay $15 each, plus another $50 for dinner, to spend a night out watching James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman in a movie called “Wanted.” Yeah, that’s what I said!! In fact, all the people who helped “Wanted” become a $400 million, worldwide blockbuster were there to see McAvoy and Freeman!! I mean, every producer and money man in Hollywood knows that McAvoy and Freeman are the go to people when they want a blockbuster.

Now, what are the names of all the other blockbusters McAvoy and Freeman have starred in? I’ll wait for your list because I know you have one!!! Quick now, I don’t have all day!!

anne marie @ 10/21/2009 at 6:45 pm

@mslewis:

Ok “Honey”, Cliniqua said that Aniston can not open a film with her name only. I answered back that no actress today can open a film with her name only. If Wanted only had Jolie’s name attached on the poster then I would give her props for the success of that but her name was not the only one! Sheesh, understand much?

I’m not saying James McAvoy wasn’t good, I’m saying that many went to see it because of Angelina. The movie posters were of Angelina not McAvoy. Again not saying that McAvoy wasn’t nice to look at! I’d love to see Angelina be casted with the best of the best she has certainly earned that right.

@anne marie
Stop being so dense. You know exactly what she means. Angelina Jolie did have a small secondary role in the movie BUT she was used in all the advertising and promotions. Every trailer, promo shoot, interview, everything. Many people were surprised by the length of her role since she was the most hyped person in the film. Not to mention AJ had huge record breaking openings with:
-Tomb Raider
- Tomb Raider 2
-Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Wanted was supposed to make James McAvoy a big movie star it didn’t happen.

Why can’t Brad the Billygoat play the male lead?

OMG, Angelina is hot property now days. Just think what this woman could do by throwin a few cute dogs into the mix. Awwww…. naw I think Angelina doesn’t need a dogs to carry a movie for her.

Not Impressed by JA @ 10/21/2009 at 6:57 pm

so @ 10/21/2009 at 6:47 pm Wanted was supposed to make James McAvoy a big movie star it didn’t happen.

———————————-
Maybe becaus eof the poll that asked what was the number one reason you went seeing that movie turn out :
Number 1 : because of Angelina Jolie….at more than 60 %
Number 2 because of the action
There were no reply for mc Avoy nor Freeman.
sorry haterz !

mommy, where are you? @ 10/21/2009 at 6:57 pm

- love to see Angie play the role of mother of 6 children. Looking forward to it.

@MsNJS:
IA. Dicaprio doesn’t have the WOW factor

christine @ 10/21/2009 at 7:07 pm

@bored:
@Jennifer Fan:
@CLINIQUA:
YOUR ABUSIVE, HAGGARD, NEGLECTFUL NURSES & POLICE WARDENS SHOULD STOP ALLOWING U PATIENTS & PRISONERS TO USE THE COMPUTERS IN THE PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS & PRISONS!
FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU GUYS COULD BE SOME UGLY MALE LOONEY DRUNKS W/ DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR. CRACK IS WACK! WHAT R UR GAY PIMPS PAYNG U 4…. GET BAK 2 WORK OUTSIIIIIIDE.
OTHERWISE, ALL HAIL THE BEAUTIFUL, CHARITABLE WHITE COUPLE. BEND DOWN SLAVES!

You must be lost ……………Manny thread is back that way in the dump pile by now <——————–
What a complete simpleton. JP fans are on this thread so move it along hag. If manny was so damn important to you I’d think by now I’d be urging the pity party to grow the heck up because it’s not working anymore.

anne marie @ 10/21/2009 at 5:54 pm Gee, isn’t this nice. Almost 60 posts and only like 4 or 5 hater comments. Why can’t the Jolie-Pitt fans stay away from Jennifer Aniston’s board but no, everytime there is a Jen post, the AJ haters come out in full force and take over. To prove my point, just look at the last Aniston post and out of 400 posts more than half, HALF are AJ haters. It would be nice if the AJ haters can stay away like the Jen fans are staying from from AJ’s board. Thank you.

vickifromtexas @ 10/21/2009 at 7:15 pm

#93 angelina’s children have a father. do you think only a mother can spend time with her children?

For the last year and a half Angelina has been a full time mother. I know you just don’t comprehend do you? Every mother who works is a bad mother according to you. I’d say in your opinion I’m also terrible mother becaue I work M-F. What a way to put women back 40 years in your thinking. Some just don’t think living on welfare and taking others hard earned money is right. Guess your just getting cranky since your welfare money is all spent up this month.

mommy, where are you? @ 10/21/2009 at 6:57 pm – love to see Angie play the role of mother of 6 children. Looking forward to it.

———–
Yet here you are, anne marie, fouling up a JP thread with your stench.

why are you yelling and, for that matter, what is wrong with you? what ever it is; please get it fixed. you make no sense at all. also, did no one explain to you that posting in all capitals is rude.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 721 » Show All