Jordin Sparks' Halloween Costume: Killer Dorothy!

Jordin Sparks' Halloween Costume: Killer Dorothy!

Jordin Sparks leaves Heidi Klum‘s Halloween party in Los Angeles looking ghoulish as she holds hands with rumored boyfriend Steph Jones on Saturday (October 31).

The 19-year-old Idol went to the party with Steph, who dressed as a girl with a bad weave, according to his Twitter.

Jordin will be performing at “America’s Biggest Sleepover” this Saturday. The event, which will be broadcast on beinggirl.com, will bring together girls across the country for a night of fun,
sleepover-themed activities.

RSVP for the event at beinggirl.com and Procter & Gamble and Always will donate $1 to Protecting Futures, a program dedicated to helping girls in developing regions stay in school.

jordin sparks halloween party 01
jordin sparks halloween party 02
jordin sparks halloween party 03
jordin sparks halloween party 04
jordin sparks halloween party 05

Credit: Hellmuth Dominguez; Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Jordin Sparks, Steph Jones

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Thats just wrong..he is enjoying his costume waaaaay too much

how did she land a guy with THAT kinda body.

he is a little too into that costume though. haha.

lol killer Dorothy!! :)

britneyfan @ 11/04/2009 at 1:40 am

he looks like britney spears.

Realme2008 @ 11/04/2009 at 1:41 am

Her boyfriend dressed up as a girl for Halloween? Um…

is her album even still charting? haven’t heard anything about her for ages..

Lowest denominator @ 11/04/2009 at 2:05 am

I sense a theme happened –
Men dressed as women and women dressed like tramps.
Were no children safe in L.A. this year?

annika hansen @ 11/04/2009 at 3:10 am

LOL a girl with a bad weave = Britney!!!! He has a much better body than Britney does nowadays. He looks great!

Before I read the text, I seriously thought she’s with Britney Spears. :O

Pro Acai Max @ 11/04/2009 at 4:25 am

She look like women wrestler .I don’t know who the sucking girl with her.

Pro Acai Max

I thought that was Juliette Lewis.

Her costume is amazing-I would have never thought of something like this.

That looks like a girl, is that relly her boyfriend

**JAMIE** @ 11/04/2009 at 9:34 pm

LOL KILLER DOROTHY LOVE

Where’s your purity ring now, you filthy christian hore!?

I don’t know. Looks a little too natural for me!

She’s sick. I could just see the blood running down her thighs!

She’s sick. I could just see the blood running down her thighs!