Brad Pitt To Produce Dracula Movie 'Vlad'

Brad Pitt To Produce Dracula Movie 'Vlad'

Fresh on the heels of the hugely successful Twilight franchise, Summit Entertainment is working on a movie about the most famous vampire of all time, Dracula, aka Vlad the Impaler.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the film is called Vlad, written by 29-year-old British actor Charlie Hunnam (pictured).

Brad Pitt will produce alongside Dede Gardner via the duo’s Plan B Entertainment production company. Brad has a bit of experience with vampires himself, having starred in 1994′s Interview With the Vampire.

Set to direct the film is music video master Anthony Mandler, who has worked with Rihanna on a dozen of her videos including her latest “Russian Roulette.”

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All
ManLESSton, I likely @ 12/07/2009 at 12:28 pm

I love me some Brad Pitt!

Sugarnspice @ 12/07/2009 at 12:30 pm

Anything Brad is remotely involved in will KICK ASS!!!

Ooooh, Charlie is writing now. I hope he stars in it too.

Finally, something GOOD with GOOD actors. This watered down vampire mess is such trash. Yes, bring it back to Dracula and Anne Rice.

@Sugarnspice: as long as he doesn’t star in it I’m sure it will be at least decent. Who is that Charlie guy? He’s like a much better looking version of Young Brad Pitt. Much better looking.

twilight will be trash at last

hmmm #5—- GIVE IT UP jealous loser. Can you say I am so stupid and DUMB.. HAHAHAHHA

^^^Exactly LOL. How old is that c*nt?

Brag – a successful Hollywood player making his own way.

I hope Charlie plays the role! He sexy as hell!!!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/07/2009 at 1:00 pm

…ahahaha wow.. even he’s hopping on the vampire train. ahah` at least this will be able real vampires and not sparkling homoo’s. ahaha

I hope they give the money to charities

Never seen or heard of Charlie Hunnam before, and I don’t like Dracula.

I can’t wait to see the movie.

Rita Tweet @ 12/07/2009 at 1:33 pm

I KNEW he was dressing like a twitard! Jumping on the money bandwagon. Interview with a Vampire sucked so much!

good, better, brad :D

Brad Pitt and Plan B rock.

Angie has a part as a spooky zombie. I hear she may win another academy award!

Another FLOP @ 12/07/2009 at 1:36 pm

Music Video director? Hahahahaha!

I love movies about Dracula. I will see it.

@Another FLOP:
David Fincher was a music video director.

Its Jax from sons of anarchy and he reminds me of Brad in his younger days. he is great on SOA! I hope the film turns out. I think it will.

Dracula is classic. Love The PItt. The writer is fine looking too.

credit jjb

Federer, Brad Pitt named in new edition of Who’s Who
Mon Dec 7, 10:10 am ET

LONDON (AFP) – Swiss tennis star Roger Federer, Hollywood actor Brad Pitt and Brazilian author Paulo Coelho are among new entries in “Who’s Who”, the British guide to society’s most influential people published Monday.

World number one Federer, 28, is among the youngest new entrants to the 162nd annual edition of the book, which also lists Blackburn Rovers manager Sam Allardyce and Everton manager David Moyes.
….

In the world of entertainment, Pitt and fellow US actor Morgan Freeman made their debut alongside British actress Anna Friel and Coelho, whose 1987 novel “The Alchemist” became a bestseller in 74 countries.
….

COURTNEY AND FRIENDS @ 12/07/2009 at 1:51 pm

angie HO # 19— HOW ARE YOU DOING SWEETHEART? TIME FOR YOUR MEDS.? IS YOUR DOG NOT SATISFYING YOU.? POOR OLD DOG, HE DOES NOT WANT YOU EITHER. HOW PATHETIC IS THAT? you are hurting much? KARMA, KARMA KARMA–hahahaha

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 733 » Show All