Michelle Obama is Nobel Prize Perfect

Michelle Obama is Nobel Prize Perfect

Michelle Obama spends time in Oslo, Norway as her husband, President Barack Obama, accepts the Nobel Peace Prize on Thursday (December 10).

Later that evening, Barack and the First Lady greeted fans gathered outside for a traditional torchlight ceremony.

“We are at war, and I’m responsible for the deployment of thousands of young Americans to battle in a distant land,” Barack said in his acceptance speech today.

“Some will kill, and some will be killed. And so I come here with an acute sense of the costs of armed conflict — filled with difficult questions about the relationship between war and peace, and our effort to replace one with the other.”

FYI: Michelle‘s chartreuse dress is by Calvin Klein, and she added a cardigan by Nina Ricci on top of it!

michelle obama nobel prize 01
michelle obama nobel prize 10

Credit: Eliot Press; Photos: Bauergriffinonline, Chris Jackson/Getty
Posted to: Michelle Obama

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
liverwurst @ 12/11/2009 at 7:00 am

What a crock!

Take a breath. Listen to the people. Slow down and get some input from nonpoliticians and experts on the subject. Stop making everything an emergency. Stop speed-reading our bills into law. I am not an activist. I am not a community organizer. Nor am I a terrorist, a militant or a violent person. I am a parent and a grandparent. I work. I’m busy. I am busy, and I am tired. I thought we elected competent people to take care of the business of government so that we could work, raise our families, pay our bills, have a little recreation, complain about taxes, endure our hardships, pursue our personal goals, cut our lawn, wash our cars on the weekends and be responsible contributing members of society and teach our children to be the same all while living in the home of the free and land of the brave.

I’m so over these two. Talk about reverse discrimination. They are on most magazine covers ONLY because of the color of their skin. (which I do agree is lovely) but not note worthy to this extent.

Let’s talk about STIMULUS bill. I want it repealed and I want no further funding supplied to it. We told you No, but you did it anyway. I want the remaining unfunded 95% repealed. Freeze, repeal!

I think Michelle looks nice though.

NoBaMa NoBeL @ 12/11/2009 at 8:23 am

Obama has done nothing except being a media darling. He has not met the requirements for the award. Heck a police officer or soldier has done more to promote peace than Obama has so far in his term of office.

If we’re just talking fashion here, that gray outfit is gorgeous!

No BO for Me @ 12/11/2009 at 9:36 am

this is a GOSSIP site – the Nobamas don’t belong here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, why do you liberal people keep cramming these two down our throats?????? they are NOT celebrities – he’s the POTUS (at least elected-wise, he sure ain’t acting like it), he needs to be concerned about *that* job.

MO’s pee green dress is disgusting but I actually like that silver jacket.

But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a break from looking at these two on at least one site a day!

What a joke.. Nobel prize ? Really ?

What wonderful people we have occupying the White House now. I love the First Lady and President Obama.

Congratulations President Obama. We are so proud of you.

First Lady Michelle is a beautiful woman, inside and out. She loves people.

Jane don’t say we like you represent the country. WE aren’t all proud of him in fact 53 percent of the country are far from proud of him.

No BO for Me @ 12/11/2009 at 10:42 am

@Shell:

AMEN to that.

No BO for Me @ 12/11/2009 at 10:42 am

@Denise:

Really – you think? I 1000% disagree.

She can be beautiful inside, but outside she’s very unattractive

Oh....how....lovely..... @ 12/11/2009 at 11:12 am

It’s a shame that we got hoodwinked into this family. He has done nothing for us as of yet. All they do is go to parties and shmooze with celebs and that is pretty much all he has done. They are an embarrassment to the American people. And she still can’t dress herself properly. Oh and by the way, that crap that Obama put out about refinancing homes at a low rate so we could afford to stay in our homes is another crock!! It only applies to the people who aren’t paying their mortgages. The folks that are now working 3 jobs just so they can pay their motgages DON’T QUALIFY. Only the ones that sit around and chose not to pay. You have to be behind over 3 months. And then you have to find a bank that is working with that program. Guess what………those banks are very few and far between. VERY FEW AND FAR BETWEEN!! He’s a scam.

QueenOfTrashin @ 12/11/2009 at 11:24 am

You can call it a ‘cardigan’ all you want, but it is STILL a sweater and I am so tired of seeing them. There is nothing Jackie-Oish about wearing a damn sweater to a formal event. And she needs to wear some drop-waisted dresses to disguise the fact that her waistline is just under her tits.

QueenOfTrashin @ 12/11/2009 at 11:28 am

Hear, hear, La Sigh!

mommymonitor @ 12/11/2009 at 11:37 am

She looksgreat.
The Noble PP was quite a surpirse and rather undeserving…HE HAS SAID THAT AND IA IT IN HIS SPEECH YESTERDAY AT THE NOBELPP ceremony!!!!!!IT IS REALLY FOR THE U.S.A and half for him.

What would you have wanted him to do?
Tell Nobel PP to suck it!!!

Obama, and I voted for him,I am not really pleased with somethings-trying the terriost in NYC, wanting to close Guit Bay, Nat.Health Care Reform-make it simple and just expand medicaid to those college students ,people laid off, people working part-time,people working for samll businesses. THESE TAX paying Amers.God loving and God fearing, living right,hard working CITIZENS of this great country have NO MED.INS.He should go the way of Bush-make it easy and do as llitlte as possibles-make it easy. Simple but effective like Clinton.

Obamawill be a ONE-TERm pres. 2012 theGOP will take it for the next,ohhh, 8 presidential elections for sure.

Tell me,tell,us,those who HATE this guy,like we others were not allowed to say anything about sacfred Bush,
WHAT ,HOW WOULDTHINGS BE BETTER adn DIFFERENT if MCCAIn were pres?

McCain hsouldahve ben pres in 2000,but the GOP psuhed a sure shot and fun story, Bushy.
If Plain were president due to McCain passing away within the next 7 years, HOW would OUR country be better?
Answersssssssssssss,

Oh, God Bless us,and our country.Please. i don’t use those words as asound bite as many politicnas do.Imean it for real.

Read your histroy. .Rome? great Britian/All great powers have fallen .
THINK!!!!

She just always looks so gaughty. At least she isn’t wearing a hideous belt. At least Laura Bush looked like class, Obama is FAR from looking classy. Oh well. I can’t decide who I like the least. Mr. or Mrs. Obama. He totally DID NOT deserve that award, what a joke it has become now.

@Denise:
She love black people. White people she not likely so much. Research and read some of her old speeches. Pretty obvious.

mommymonitor @ 12/11/2009 at 11:45 am

@Oh….how….lovely…..:

You got hoodwinked intothe Plain family too.

TE PARTY people are only anit-Democrat, anit-Obama.

Too bad because if they were anti-politician menaing ride our electedoficials backs,the people couldmakethis country better.

Instead it Te party people,lets get GOPback in 2012.

The GOP will BE back for 2012 in TW and forthe next 4 presidnetialelctions.

GOD HELP US. Mary Mother of God,PLEAE interced to your son, Jesus Christ, on our behalf. Godthe father almight,please help us.
Please guide out policitians ,Dem and GOP, in the way to work in harmony for the betterment of outr country,
I am saying my novena to the Blessed Mother.

I sayit for myself and also for MY country.

mommymonitor @ 12/11/2009 at 11:53 am

@J:

IllikedLauraBush.Iliked how she dressed.

You say she dressed with class.

Well, you forgot to say HilaryClinton and Rosalyn Carter dressed with class. Biased are we?Yeah.

The suits. Skirt,jacket. Jacketand pants.
I will SAY, I likewhatMObama wears.She is herself as all first ladies are.
Hillary and Laura really stayed in pantsuits . NacnyReagan and a pantsuit-rarely unless there was some really good, good rare reason for a pantsuit.

I do WISH MObama would stick with straight dresses. Red,Blue, two-piece suits for official things. Pastel colors.
WHy makeit harder on herself?
Politics is a game.
it should not be a board game but until we Americans hold our politicians accountable,we willdwell onthisofgreatimportance LOl,likeMObama’s clothes.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Just Jared Jr
  1. Ellie Goulding's 'Halcyon' Climbs Back into UK Top 10 Two Years Later!
    Ellie Goulding does a major dip on stage during her performance at Stadtpark on Tuesday (July 22)...
  2. Selena Gomez Cozies Up to Tommaso Chiabra in Saint-Tropez - See the Pics!
    Selena Gomez gets wrapped up into the arms of her new rumored beau Tommaso Chiabra while enjoying...
  3. Sasha Clements Orders Up A 'Scruffy, But Not Smelly' Boyfriend In New 'How To Build A Better Boy' Trailer
    Kelli Berglund cozies up to the spotlight and her robot boyfriend Marshall Williams in the new...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »