Ke$ha Tops Billboard Hot 100 with 'TiK ToK'

Ke$ha Tops Billboard Hot 100 with 'TiK ToK'

Ke$ha‘s hit song “TiK ToK” has bumped Jay-Z and Alicia Keys‘ “Empire State of Mind” off of the top spot on Billboard’s Hot 100 on charts to be released tomorrow (December 24).

The 22-year-old singer, who will release her album Animal on January 5, tweeted her excitement this afternoon!

“I’m #1 on billboard,” Ke$ha wrote. “I don’t know what to do I’m gonna do a handstand holy s— thank you everyone who has ever talked [to me]“.

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
DickRambone @ 12/23/2009 at 5:39 pm

Ke$ha spelled with a $ sign… wow that’s mature.

Wonder what the follow up is going to be…I dont see her living up with another big tune. She reminds me of Lady sovereign when she does her little rap.

She’s not going anywhere. I don’t see potential in her as a singer. She lacks range and to top it off, her name is ridiculous. Dollar sign, really?? Wow.

She always looks trashy and like she is on drugs. Major one hit wonder.

SHES TERRIBLE! WHAT HAS MUSIC COME TO.

another gaga wannabe like cheryl cole and pixie lott…. she looks dirty , but her face is like a *****, ONE HIT CELEBRITY…

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/23/2009 at 7:22 pm

…`ahahahaha.. i cant lie, this ugly ass wigger’s song stays on z100. shiit plays all day every day. and it’s entertaining, because it’s so fcuking ridiculously bad. best parts:
“police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us”
“Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones”
” the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger ”
“everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys trying to touch my junk, junk”
ahahahahaha.. she’s a lyrical god. and i bet she didn’t even write those ‘intricate’ lines ahahahahahaha

terrible! her music suc.ks

One hit wonder for sure. I hate her song by the way. Very annoying. And she still thinks she’s the shiznat. Puh-leeez, honey. You’re not amazing at all.

No clue who this is.

She is WOEFUL.

I’m sorry, but WHO IS THIS GIRL???????

whatever u people say .. I LIKE her !!

Her music is fun .. …. … fun as **** .. ….. maybe her lyrics are not that great .. but who gives a …. it’s fun … keep it kesh ..

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l: i dont really know who she is but she is obviously doing somethhing right if you know the lyrics.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 12/23/2009 at 11:03 pm

@chelsea: a 5 year old could remember these simplistic lyrics after hearing it only once. ahahahahahahaha.. `an aborted fetus could think up more complex lyrics. ahahahahaha..

sassy mama @ 12/24/2009 at 12:50 am

one hit wonder i can smell it already, talentless trash

GoodTimes @ 12/24/2009 at 6:04 am

Gaga should be #1 with Bad Romance.. This chick looks High on Drugs!

Why do you keep pushing this person on us!!!! No one cares about her, stop with the posts!!!!!!!!!!

and also by posting these drugged out pictures of her, I’m getting the impression that you condone the usage of drugs-wrong message to send out jared

She looks terrible-ugly face with that stupid eyes! Haha

she’s horrible!! the song is irritating!

IN THE KNOW @ 12/24/2009 at 4:46 pm

The Billboard Hot 100 means almost nothing at this point in time. Its almost as irrelevant as the CD.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All