Gwen Stefani: Bikini Babe in St. Bart's!

Gwen Stefani: Bikini Babe in St. Bart's!

Gwen Stefani shows off her toned tummy while vacationing bikini-clad with her family — husband Gavin Rossdale and sons Kingston, 3, and Zuma, 16 months — in St. Bart’s on Monday (January 4).

The 40-year-old No Doubt celebrated New Year’s by performing an hour-long set at the private party of Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich. The swank event was attended by Lindsay Lohan, Orlando Bloom and his girlfriend Miranda Kerr. Also in attendance: Marc Jacobs, Linda Evangelista, Brett Ratner, Jon Bon Jovi, Eddie Murphy and Jason Statham.

gwen stefani bikini st barts 01
gwen stefani bikini st barts 02
gwen stefani bikini st barts 03
gwen stefani bikini st barts 04
gwen stefani bikini st barts 05
gwen stefani bikini st barts 06

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Gwen looks amazing for 40 or for any age really, but wow she is in great shape.

first time we see her without makeup and the pix are blurry lol

Lowest denominator @ 01/04/2010 at 1:52 pm

She looks fabulous, as usual, but she’s killing me with all of the arm hardware (cuffs, bangles, bracelets) at the beach.

great body!

am i the only one who doesn’t think she looks good? i hate her body, not beautiful in my opinion

canceralert @ 01/04/2010 at 2:10 pm

Hope she has on lots of SPF50 ‘cos she’s lilly white!

She doesn’t need implants

She looks like she’s never had a child, with that belly. Most women, you can tell (i.e., JLo, Britney). I guess it really is all in the genes. Although, her face is kinda scary without all the makeup.

she is in great shape, but her midsection looks quite manly (no waist line).

wow, very great body

What’s with all the bracelets???

Great body. But we all know… nip/tuck.

Soaplover @ 01/04/2010 at 3:49 pm

@yo sista:
It doesn’t matter what your personaly opinion is.
You can tell she is really healthy and is in great shape.
Hope they’re having a great time! ☺

I love this family, Gwen looks fantastic! I’m suprised she’s not wearing her red lipstick, but she compromised with the bracelets .

pretty young girl @ 01/04/2010 at 3:57 pm

Ugly bleached hag . Ugly kid (Kingston)

pretty young girl @ 01/04/2010 at 3:58 pm

@yo sista: LOL no you’re not the only one I also think the same thing. Shes not pretty at all.

Rosebuddy @ 01/04/2010 at 4:18 pm

Also don’t understand the kool-aid “great body” thing for Gwen. No hips, no waist, nothing on top, nothing on the bottom,. A candy cane has a better figure. She’s a good singer but good looking?
(my opinion, just like your opinion that she looks good is merely an opinion. Doesn’t make either one less valid)

No hips, no waist, broad chest and shoulders – a bit trannyesque in my opinion. Then again that’s the way Gavin supposedly likes ‘em.

CanadaGirl @ 01/04/2010 at 5:45 pm

@Marta: I agree. I like her a lot, but, in my opinion, she doesn’t have an enviable body.

Not a complaint; but Gwen and Gavin are either very happy to show off their kids to the paps or they are just very comfortable with the paps snapping. I believe the latter. I think they just do their thangs. However, it seems like sometimes they are walking models for their clothing lines (the older boy is really hip). May be a little bit of publicity stunt involved.

Now I wonder where in the world is one particular famous family. They used to be everywhere a while ago (while shooting a movie(s) cough cough… now nowhere to be seen. Time for “not to be seen”/no photo op zone.

she looks amazing!

World Swimwear has this bikini! Red and purple are both hot for 2010.

Yo, go to the next posting if you want to see a hot girl in a bikini!

Gwen needs to send Just Jared a thank ypu for not posting the following pics (next JJ posting) of Sienna before hers!

She’s got a good body for her age, looks a tad boyish but that’s from working out. Its actually the first time I’ve seen Gwen in a two piece.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All