Adam Lambert is Headed for the Oprah Show

Adam Lambert is Headed for the Oprah Show

A bundled up Adam Lambert and a female friend fly out of Los Angeles’ LAX airport on Tuesday (January 12).

The 27-year-old “For Your Entertainment” singer jumped on a flight to Chicago – Adam will be filming an episode of Oprah today!

Adam tweeted last night about how excited he was to meet Oprah Winfrey. “Happy as a clam,” he wrote.

American Idol, the show that made Adam a star, comes back TONIGHT at 8/7c on FOX! Catch it and see who’ll be this season’s newest superstar!

For a 20-second preview of Adam‘s new “Whataya Want From Me” video, visit MTV.com! The full vid premieres on Friday.

adam lambert friend fly from lax 01
adam lambert friend fly from lax 02
adam lambert friend fly from lax 03
adam lambert friend fly from lax 04

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

hahah that’s cute

I love Adam, he’s a sweetheart.

that’s his PR, his friends are more beautiful

omg I hope she doesn’t read JJ and kills me lol

Louisiana @ 01/12/2010 at 8:22 pm

Ever since he lost weight all his clothes look so baggy on him

Adam actually looks adorable. And I’d kill for that woman’s job. She’s his assistant.

^^^ how did he lose weight? diet or something?

@Kingston: He cut out cheese.

He looks cute. I’m excited to see him on Oprah! I know he’s singing two songs. Whataya Want From me and…?

btw, his music video clips online look hot. Can’t wait to see the whole thing on Friday! :)

Mia Baxton @ 01/12/2010 at 8:27 pm

@Uprising: waaaaaaaaat that’s mad cheese is the best thing ever. respect lmao

Sacha FJ, 23 @ 01/12/2010 at 8:28 pm

@Mia Baxton: I know, right? I pretty much live on cheese. That’s dedication lol.

@Uprising: WHAT even cheesecake????

Prettigurlz @ 01/12/2010 at 8:31 pm

I luv himm;)) he’s hott

even cheesecake @ 01/12/2010 at 8:31 pm

@D9IQ: yep :(

Welcome to my city dude

@D9IQ:

Giving up cheesecake? What a depressing thought. brb, finding some brie and gouda.

But he looks hot!

Melissa Rondwell @ 01/12/2010 at 8:35 pm

He should always wear tight jeans because he has the longest legs ever, baggy jeans don’t suit him, unless they’re tailored trousers.

Just Jared @ 01/12/2010 at 8:38 pm

But if you give up something like cheese, especially if you loved it before, you will crave it so, so bad, then you will snack on it 10 times worse afterwards. Unless he’s giving it up for life ? D :

Jeez, that’s his assistant, Lane. WE know that why can’t you? His band went right with him so where are they? Considering that rumors are out there about a possible relationship with one of them you’d think you’d wanna catch them on film too.

Faye Parsons @ 01/12/2010 at 8:40 pm

Kids, if you decide to cut out cheese, or other dairy products make sure you take your Calcium substitute tablets.

SuBo’s going to be on Oprah the same day as well.

Adam should cover her song and she should cover his. Complete with sexy dance moves.

Chicago The Windy City

Hannah, London @ 01/12/2010 at 8:50 pm

when he’s onstage i stare at him in awe kind of, i think he’s so fierce and he pulls you in whether he’s singing something gutwrenching and sad and honest or something ridic wild.

but when he’s offstage i just want to give him a hug! he looks so warm, it doesn’t help that all the idols said he gave the hugs

Hannah, London @ 01/12/2010 at 8:50 pm

the *best* hugs

I don’t think Adam’s clothes are warm enough. But he looked so happy. Go Adam!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All