Victoria Beckham: International Idol

Victoria Beckham: International Idol

Victoria Beckham walks into LAX to catch an international flight on Tuesday (February 2) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old singer and fashion designer returned on the air as a guest judge on American Idol.

The episode took place in Denver, Colorado and was one of the last audition episodes before the actual competition begins.

Speaking about Vicky, judge Randy Jackson expressed his approval of the guest judge.

“I actually like her,” Randy told USA Today.

10+ pictures inside of Victoria Beckham catching her flight…

victoria beckham international idol 01
victoria beckham international idol 02
victoria beckham international idol 03
victoria beckham international idol 04
victoria beckham international idol 05
victoria beckham international idol 06
victoria beckham international idol 07
victoria beckham international idol 08
victoria beckham international idol 09
victoria beckham international idol 10
victoria beckham international idol 11

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

oh, girl. she hates being called vicky…didnt you ever read her “posh spice in my pocket” book?

She needs to use matting wipes for her face. Hair looks good though

I never used to like her, but after watching her on Idol i completely changed my mind. She is such a kind person. I thought she would have been stuck up but she definately isn’t! I’m a big posh fan now.

Absolutely gorgeous! She always seems to be shy what makes her so sweet :)

She is such an ugly person! I dont like her because she is so arrogant! She wants to look so sweet like Audrey Hepburn, but she isnt! She fights so hard to look glamourous, but she is no Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn! She cannot sing, she looks not good and she has no job, oh I forgot, her job is to be the wife of a football-player named David Beckham and to go shopping, thats it! Polish your plastic nails and go on shoppin and make plastic-surgury, thats all you can do you plasticbarbie! She wants to look like a beautiful lady, but she isnt it, cause you style and natural beauty or not, and she definitly hasnt it! Go away you talantless frog!!!

++Logan++ @ 02/03/2010 at 4:38 am

I agree with Ana

@Logan: Its the true! She is so hole in her head! Who is she? A Nobody, only became famous when she married David Beckham!
The best thing she can do is to go shopping! She is with or without makeup so ugly, wonder her mirror dont broke when she looks in!
Beauty & Style you cannot buy with money, you have it or not, and she has only the name Beckham and the money that open her many doors! She is so stupid!

@Ana: She actually made Beckham a celebritiy – before her he was only a regular football player while she was the big star – and also – she does have her clothing lines (meanin – she does have a job, besides from being a mother)

When you cannot sing , you make clothing lines so on! Typical, for someone, who cannot do one thing successful! She want it so hard to be seen as a tough businesslady, but she isnt it! She is stupid, and yes, her husband is become more popular with his marriage to Spice Girl Adams, but nothing is special about them! She cannot sing, so for me, she is not a “big star”! Everyone can look with lots of money good, thats no art! She invest so much time and money in her beauty and style, but she only becomes more uglier!

anonymous @ 02/03/2010 at 6:00 am

@hmm: totally agree! she was so much more well known. I had no idea who he was until they got married. She is a very hardworker, she works a heck of alot more than most footballers wives, plus she seems to be an excellent mother, her kids are such well mannered gentlemen. She has done a fantastic job raising them, most people don’t give her enough credit.

anonymous @ 02/03/2010 at 6:01 am

@Ana: ok so you let me know when you become half as successful as her if it’s so easy to get by with having no talent….my guess is never.

mariecherie @ 02/03/2010 at 6:05 am

He is as dull as her. It’s like they need some salt in their bodies, they are insipid!!!

It seems they should stop appearing and promoting themselves as a couple/family.

David should play out th what is left of his football career with some dignity as he was playing in front of tens of thousands of people since he was a teenager. His football, his club, games and competions should be for him just like the other footballers wherever he plays.

It is her celebrity obsessed fans who seem to need David more than ever …..no matter what he does or where he is.
She can do whatever she wants on her own but she KNOWS she cannot make it on her own. She made it as part of the Sp;ice Girls and since then it is David and his football that has carried her, This branding is all about money and fame.

@anonymous: For what is she successful please??? For her talent to sing, her fashion style or for what??? Oh yes, I know, for her Size O, thats it!!! So many people become successful without talent, thats the true talent!!!! Make of nothing a lot! If I married a famous star I throw a lots of money for clothes and makeup, make fashion, starve myself to death to get my ass in the Victoria Beckham clothings and everbody loves me!!! Uhh, thats a real talent, for sure!!!

anonymous @ 02/03/2010 at 6:35 am

@Ana: She has a great family, beautiful children, is able to pursue her dreams. if she wanted she could retire and not do anything at all, god knows they have enough money. Seriously she has to be doing something right to be so successful, i think she is a very talented business woman. I highly doubt she does this all for the money because they have more than enough already, she does this for herself and to achieve all her goals in life. Show a little bit of peace, love and understanding, and not hate on people. people who hate on each other make the world and worse place to live in.

@anonymous: She has a family ok, and maybe she is a good mum to her boys and a good wife to her husband, but in my eyes she has no talent, sorry! During her Spice Girls times she was the only one who cannot sing and when she get married, she becomes another person, so arrogant! She thinks of herself she looks so good and that makes her so unsympatic! I hate nobody, but I dont like her, and thats a different, but your right, hate is no good!

mariecherie @ 02/03/2010 at 6:48 am

@anonymous: This woman will never achieve her goals because shes never ok with what she has. Why? Because she’s not pretty, not classy, not tall… I don’t know if you see what I mean. She’s way too superficial and you call her a business woman?? Does she know anything about economy? The only thing she knows is to draw clothes and I think her brand dVb wasnt very succesful

anonymous @ 02/03/2010 at 6:49 am

i have a feeling that she isn’t as confident as most people would think, she probably has heaps of insecurities. i think it would be fascinating to know her in real life, i bet she is completely different to how most people peceive her as being. I do get where u are coming from though.

Football fans range from 0 – 99 while Spice fans are of a certain specific age grouip.
Football is a popuar sport.
I as a football fan/Man United had heard of the Spice Girls AS A GROUP but to name and identify Victoria, I could not when they started going out. David had already distinguished himself as a footballer. That was how she met him.

mariecherie @ 02/03/2010 at 7:00 am

She’s a bad classist person. Just because you see her spending time with her kids doesnt mean shes so kind. I dont feel sorry for her just because shes got insecurities she has pissed off many people

@Ana: Because she is a fashion designer. She have to invest in her style. And she is very sucessful. Her brand is becoming very important, many celebrities wear her line (Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Nettels, Katherine Jenkins ,Drew Barrymore,Courteney Cox , Yvonne Keating , Blake lively, Heidi Klum, etc) and she received great reviews. Her clothes got a unique style.

I’d like to know who takes care of the kids when one ot them is in Italy and the other is seeing taking a plane alone… I’m just sayin’…

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All