Halle Berry: Bristol Farms Fresh

Halle Berry: Bristol Farms Fresh

Halle Berry stocks up on groceries at Bristol Farms supermarket on Thursday (June 3) in Hollywood.

The 43-year-old actress has her third fragrance coming out soon called Reveal.

“This is a part of expressing who I really am — for the good and the bad, it’s about being comfortable with myself as a woman, and sharing secret parts of myself,” said Halle of her fragrances.

FYI: Halle is carrying a Moni Moni “Dolce Vita” bag and wearing a Curations with Stefani Greenfield Gypsy Necklace and a Gap Black Lightly Striped Empire Maxi Dress.

10+ pictures inside of Bristol Farms shopper Halle Berry

halle berry bristol farms 09
halle berry bristol farms 10
halle berry bristol farms 11
halle berry bristol farms 12

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Argh. I really, really hate how you go through a cycle of celebs Jared. It’s the same 20 celebs day after day, even if they’re not doing anything remotely interesting they’re still religiously posted about. Then after a few months you recycle to another bunch of celebs until they become absolutely and utterly overexposed dry. Why don’t you go for a balance of relevant and talented VARIETY of celebrities? For once?

In other words…..All the movie roles have dried up for her….So lets start a perfume!!!

incredible @ 06/05/2010 at 12:10 am

It’s more than overexposer and for nothing…..like seriously this is beyond too much, if there will be no halle berry 2 daily posts a day i will be suprise now lol…im still waiting for Halle going to the toilet…

She is literally the most boring, unexciting thing on the planet. She hasn’t had a movie in over 5 years…thank god!

Ghost_Writer @ 06/05/2010 at 12:53 am

@incredible:

She calls them up every day. How else will she get her pics taken? It’s not like she has any movie premieres, red carpet events. Instead she dresses up and calls the paparazzi daily. Pretty pathetic.

like watching paint dry lol

Yes Jared. I love you, I understand the posts of the Twilight gang, Gaga and anyone who’s relevant… but there really is no need to post about celebs who are irrelevant at the moment, unless it’s a really shocking or interesting candid.

brightside @ 06/05/2010 at 1:08 am

@AListed:
I love her….think she’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen….but I’m having doubts about that dress.

Actually, it’s just intrusive papping her when she’s shopping. I would be utterly annoyed and I don’t buy that it comes with the territory. I admit, I’m looking at this site and Halle Berry posts but really, I’d prefer to see her when she’s doing something work related. It’s all a bit stalker-ish and we must all admit we’re colluding in this by enjoying our voyeurism.

There is a method to the madness people. Celebrities that get the most hateful comments are the ones that websites make the most money on. Right now, Halle is getting a lot of hate due to personal decision she made in her life. Before that, we hardly ever saw any pics of Halle. If you truly want to see less of Halle, STOP THE HATE!

She looks beautiful as usual. I LOVE this dress.

halle so beatufll

@Dreads;

the dress can be purchased at the Gap for $79…seriously it’s called Lightly Striped Empire Maxi.

@Cheyenne

I’m not sure all the hate comes from the decision. Since she has broken up with whats-his-name she has gone from being a very private individual to one that makes sure she gets photographed daily. She is doing many of the same things she did when he was in her life, but now she calls the paps to document how happy she is and how content their child is. She is probably trying to get a movie role and wants the producers to know she is relevant, young etc.

If this was Jolie people would say she is manipulating the media, but since it is Berry, people are just now realizing she is manipulating the media. Hollywood is one big manipulation. And Halle is overdoing it right now. Hence the hate.

California Dreaming. @ 06/05/2010 at 11:43 am

She looks lovely as usual. I can only hope to look this good when I am 43. JJ likes to post her photos because he likes her but sometimes he goes overboard. He use to do the same with Jennifer Garner & family.

OVERRATED, OVERRATED, NO TALENT, I DON’T CARE HOW MANY TIMES HER PICTURE IS TAKING, SHE STILL CAN NOT ACT, AND COMMENT #f15 HALLE HERSELF MADE LOL, DUM B……CH, WELL HOLLYWOOD LISTEN I DON’T CARE HOW MUCH HATE COMMENTS SHE GET’S, IT STILL WANT BRING PEOPLE TO SEE THIS NO TALENTED PERSON, AND SHE LIES TO MUCH, SHE NEVER HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT GAY MAN FATHER OF THE KID, AND NOW THE KID IS BEING USED, POOR THING FOR HER OWN SICK REASON(DEAD CAREER.

Peacemaker @ 06/05/2010 at 1:29 pm

Lovely pics of Halle. Does anyone know the brand of the aviators she’s wearing in these photos?

Dress isn’t cute, but she is pretty.

Real Time @ 06/05/2010 at 3:26 pm

What no Nahla? Where’s my girl Nahla ?

It seems like she goes alot of places by herself. Makes me nervous. Folks are crazy…

I likey. Easy, breezy and cute

thanks JJ for halle, keep them coming!!!!

I didn’t know a fragrance was so powerful.
She’s is just too pretentious.

????????????? @ 06/06/2010 at 9:25 am

And here she is again ladies & gentlemen! Looking crazier and more desperate than ever. How many fragrances is she going to release? She has released 3 in a short period of time. Nobody wants to smell like you, Halle. She does still have a pretty face thanks to botox, fillers, and veneers. But she’s losing her body. It’s getting too scrawny. She looks sick or like a boy or something.

it is kind of weird to be photographic daily…so she is boring because she isn’t walking around without her underwear??? well I take Halle Berry healthy and beautiful look over all the other junks on here. They all look older than her hint Lindsey lol…ppl learn something she doesn’t drink, smoke, do drugs, or party all night so it pays off… Point taken Halle keep on glowing. Ugly people keep on hating

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All