Christina Aguilera: See-Through Trench Coat!

Christina Aguilera: See-Through Trench Coat!

Christina Aguilera raises the roof during a performance for the CBS Early Show in New York City on Wednesday (June 9).

The 29-year-old songstress recently talked about the abuse her mother Shelly suffered at the hands of her father.

“I decided to step in between and said ‘don’t hurt my mommy.’ He then threw me across the room because I had stood up for my mom,” she shared with VH1. “He was getting more physical with me, the older I got, and my mom said enough was enough.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Christina Aguilera’s see-through trench coat?

christina aguilera see through trench coat 01
christina aguilera see through trench coat 02
christina aguilera see through trench coat 03
christina aguilera see through trench coat 04
christina aguilera see through trench coat 05
christina aguilera see through trench coat 06
christina aguilera see through trench coat 07
christina aguilera see through trench coat 08

Credit: INFdaily, Anthony Dixon, Jennifer Mitchell; Photos: SplashNewsOnline, WENN
Posted to: Christina Aguilera

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

stunning!
her new album is amazing
buy it!

Dude, I hate her. I dont even know why..just looking at her makes me hate her

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l.. @ 06/09/2010 at 5:13 pm

@Samantha: ..LMAO.
…And her album still isn’t even #1 on itunes. If an artist cant make it #1 on ‘itunes’… They have a problem. LOL

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l..: Please do share, if they can’t make to number 1 they should just give up? Boy would be left with a lot of ****** music. i’m not her greatest fan, but that’s b.s.

Why did she release NMT, quite possibly the worst track on her album?

@Samantha: LOL. She has a case of b!tch face, even when she’s smiling.

LEGENDTINA @ 06/09/2010 at 5:23 pm

Love the coat! Sexy, sassy, mother, wife, talented, richer than you.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l.. @ 06/09/2010 at 5:25 pm

@Carrie: …Damn, you’re Fcuking dense. Hahahahahahaa.. God bless you – you small-chested thing you. Hahahahahaha..

Ashley Baby @ 06/09/2010 at 5:27 pm

Christina Aguilera is back!!! (:

Man, does @I n F a m o u s l y C o o l..: need to get a life.. Holy hell, are you ever not on here?

@Samantha:

and reading your post makes me feel sorry for you, hate is the worst thing ever.

I’m definitely buying her new album! And I agree #5, Not myself tonight was probably the worst one to release, ugh. But I love the other songs so it’s ok. I lvoe her. She’s amazing and beautiful. One of the rare real artists nowadays!

WOW!! Someone is trying damn hard to be just like Lady Gaga!! She says she doesn’t, but you can see in her new videos and songs and outfits she wears now, that she is.

Oh and by the way, I love the see-through coat? I want one. And I love, love, LOVE those thigh-high boots!!!!! GORGEOUS and SEXY!

Britt,Xtina Fan @ 06/09/2010 at 5:36 pm

Did she ever take the coat off??Its funny how the Hottest Pop Stars are Britney and Christina and there almost 30..These New Girls are But Ugly..I love her Single I Hate Boys..Fans this Cd is full of great singles it nothing like the Double Album Back To Basic with 3 OK singles.

@LisaM: She’s not trying too har to be Gaga. She’s trying too hard. Full stop. Which is a shame because she has a great voice.

@Dreads: LOL. She is NOT beautiful. At all.

@LisaM: Xtina has always made daring videos and wore outrageous outfits loooooong before Gaga decided to get in that business, so shut up your ignorant ass next time you want to spew your venom on such a gorgeous gifted with astonishing talent creature like this. You must be 11 and know nothing about vocal and artist talent or you must worship that oh-the-more-ridiculous-I-look-the-best-it-is Gaga thing. Either way, you’re pathetic. Hatred at its best. I pity you.

LadyC4eva @ 06/09/2010 at 5:42 pm

I love and want that see through raincoat; I always thought it loked hot in her #NMT video.

Britt,Xtina Fan @ 06/09/2010 at 5:42 pm

They also said she was trying to hard when Dirty came out..But Gaga can go to lunch with a Bee Keeper hat on.LOL!!12 year old Gaga fans need to check Christina Videos Fighter and Can’t Hold Us Down..Christina is doing nothing that she hasn’t done before.

@Jermaine: i agree. and if you told her that, she wouldn’t recognise it in herself. it’s sad that after all these years she still hasn’t found her musical identity

@omg:
he,he, hilarious!!!!!I miss that as I got another paper today….thanks.he,he….

@Britt,Xtina Fan: At least Dirrty was a good song and the video fit the song. Half of this album is B.S. For someone who’s been in the industry for a while and has nothing to prove, why put out an album that’s not up to standards?

LadyC4eva @ 06/09/2010 at 5:47 pm

Xtina looks gorgeous; loving the hair and THOSE boots! I’ve learnt not to listen to #Bobbleheads because arguing with fools makes you one as well so from now on I don’t pay no mind to disillusioned haters. BIONIC IS OUT NOW!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All