LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Kissing Couple

LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian: Kissing Couple

Leann Rimes and her boyfriend Eddie Cibrian show off their unbridled love for each other with a public kiss on Friday (June 25) in Santa Monica, Calif.

WATCH: LeAnn’s “Swingin’” Music Video

The happy couple held hands and got affectionate with each other as they strolled down Montana Ave. While waiting for the traffic light, LeAnn and Eddie leaned in for a quick kiss.

10+ pictures inside of kissing couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian

leann rimes eddie cibrian kissing 10

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All

@Jennifer Aniston Clone: @Jennifer Aniston Clone: Yes, it is what the other posters said – the youngest boy can’t say LeLe and calls her WeWe. gwen and crew use it in derision of LeAnn without knowing who started it. Cute, huh?

So my namesake has LeAnn confused or associated with piss, then again, he’s probably spot on!

The Real Truth @ 06/27/2010 at 7:53 pm

May I ask where yall got the idea that eddies boys called her wewe. if yall cant prove it i dont buy it. it think yall just made that up. so pathetic. heres the back story to wewe

New Orleans Babe @ 06/27/2010 at 8:24 pm

Who dat???? Why its just my most favorite couple in the whole wide world!!!! love you two- just keep those pictures coming my way!

Jennifer Aniston Clone @ 06/27/2010 at 8:25 pm

Thank you guys for your responses. I’m a believer in the story. I have an older sister named Lori that is 4 years older than me. When I was very little, I called her Wori because I too couldn’t say the L yet. True story. Too cute!

Prove it! @ 06/27/2010 at 8:51 pm

how the heck do any of you know the boys call her Wewe lol..do you all live with them or something, did leAnn n eddie personally call you and say that they call her wewe. you guys are making ish up and posting them as facts and people are actually believing it actually not people bc im pretty sure its one or two people posting under diff names..so gullible lmao

who cares!! in the end eddie cibrian couldnt hack it so he was fired!
haha now he’s BROKE. the money from the house sale wasnt that much bc they had to pay off the mortgage etc and houses are selling like crap here in californiia.
what goes around comes around eddie you loser. love leann though – leann you keep doing your thing!
brandi – go see a head doctor FAST you weirdo

Good Girls @ 06/27/2010 at 9:19 pm

@ Robin:

VCTIMieanna. Ah, the days!

The closer to the divorce he gets, the happier he looks. There’s a lot of energy behind that kiss he’s planting on Le. As far as work goes, he’ll make out alright.

Maybe Brandi can date Jake Pavelka. LMAO.

Interesting @ 06/27/2010 at 11:11 pm

you guys are OBSESSED with Brandi. if you claim to not like her why keep talking about her. talking about someone you claim to hate cant be healthy

You akas crack me up still Brandi bashing and pretending Eddie is so happy.They have been smiling.hand holding and kissing for the cameras for so long that it isn’t even convincing any longer/ It looks contrived.They are the only couple that has to makes a show and tell production every time they step out they need to start showing a little maturity and since Eddie has kids show some class.and self respect and try to be a role model.to his sons. it is a time and place for everything.

Interesting @ 06/27/2010 at 11:41 pm

I’m still waiting on the proof that eddies boys refer to leann as wewe, just as i predicted, the leAnn supporter(singular not plural lol) was talking out her a##. wewe was the twiiter name that leann used to stalk brandi until brandi called her out on twiiter. dean her ex also called her out bc she made an insensitive remark. when the media found about this twitter war leann deleted her wewen account like the true coward she is. don’t believe me, google it and you will see tons of reports on how dean called her out. see how i was able to have a back story and proof about what wewe was. you are just stating something as if its a fact without any evidence of where it came from.

Go Ask Alice @ 06/28/2010 at 12:59 am

131 posts!!

Lets all move on.

Brandi sold their home. Eddie gets a cut from the 2.2 million.
tmz..com

THe home was theirs. It is most likely bad mem., too close to Eddie and LeAnn’s new home ( remember LeAnn bought a new home for her and Eddie which was closer to Brandi’’s) , and Brandi was fresh start.

LeAnn and Eddie spend time,vacations,with the kids and lunch with the kids and his parents.see LeAnn’s twitter

LeAnn and Eddie won this, their life and WHAT a life sweet life they have being in love,money,events,great vacas, 2 kids, his parents,their friends.
Their life is just the way they have had it and wanted it to be for the past 2 years.

Brandi, I have sympathy for, for how EDDIE and Le Ann treated her like a fool , but Brandi needs to let it GO!!!!!!!.
It is not worth her energy. Forget Eddie Cibrian ever existed.
He ain’t worth her thought.
No more interviews, nothing.
She is well off, has2 healhty hand some kids,and is very a very pretty girl,a good catch for a good guy.
Brandi can do 100 % better than Eddie .

@The Real Truth: Why should anyone care whether you believe it or not. Believe what you will – that is your right. You have a lot of nerve demanding proof – like I said, believe what you will.

Not Interesting! @ 06/28/2010 at 1:38 am

@Interesting: Just like you are here talking about LeAnn when you don’t like her? Hypocrite, nobody has to prove anything to you. Put 2 & 2 together. LeAnn’s nickname is LeLe. A little kid can easily say the w sound when trying to make the l sound. You probably talk like that too, Elmer Fudd. Is that why it’s such a sensitive topic for you?

@The Real Truth: Are you using all the y’alls to point out that you are southern? I am from the deep south and I have never heard anybody that uses as many y’alls as you do. We aren’t impressed.

Not Interesting! @ 06/28/2010 at 1:43 am

@betty: They are smooching. A peck on the lips. What are you talking about? If you aren’t some hater exaggerating and molding the situation to fit your truth then I don’t know who is. Weak argument, lady!

@Prove it!: Has anybody ever called you and told you that you are a nut case with nerve. Find it yourself – prove to us that you can.

@betty: It is their lives and it is none of your business what they do when they go out. You crack me up. Nobody has to have your approval to kiss, hold hands or make a picture. What difference does it make to them what you think?

@Interesting: You are a crack pot!! The wewe started somewhere, brainy, and it started with the child. Who cares what Deane thinks. He was well paid for the time with LeAnn. Also, we have been reading about this situation since the whole thing started and don’t need any advise from you or any back-up stories. Don’t care if you wait all night and half day tomorrow.

Interesting @ 06/28/2010 at 4:09 am

@Marie:
im crazy when ur the one running around saying something as fact when you have NO proof whatsoever. so i gues thats how things work, you can say anthing in this world and you need no proof whasoever to back it up. u are getting heated(using over 6 posts to adress this issue) just becasue I asked for prooff LOL which basically proves my first assumption that you made it up because ur version puts leAnn in a better light. let me just give you advice Marie , you cant run around stating yourr OPINION as FACT. did you learn the diff between the two in elemtary school lol.I’m glad I caught you making up something now people know never to tust what comes out of your mouth. so now we know Marie makes stuff up because it sounds right to her.

Interesting @ 06/28/2010 at 4:09 am

@Marie:

Interesting @ 06/28/2010 at 4:18 am

also i think marie and not interesting may be the same person, but see that my Opinion, i dont know it for a fact. you see how it works marie? i cant accuse you of something if i don’t have proof. just like i think eddie is banging someone on the side is my opinion but i cant state it as fact becasue i have no evidence. I know ur kind of slow, are you catching on. unless the new rule of thumb is lets make stuff up becasue it sounds right. in that case my opinion that he has a side piece is more credible becasue he cheated on Brandi and his other mistress and you claim he left some other girl for brandi(your words not mine) based on his track record i dont think he is a one woman guy.

interesting:

Just like you claimed he lost a million on the house

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All