Gerard Butler: Bridge Cafe Preacher

Gerard Butler: Bridge Cafe Preacher

Gerard Butler and a female friend head to the set of his new movie, Machine Gun Preacher, on Monday (July 26) in Detroit, Mich.

The 40-year-old Scottish stud filmed scenes at the Bridge Cafe (130 South Fort Street).

Earlier this month, Gerry, his co-star Michelle Monaghan, and pal Demi Moore went karaoking together at Rockstarz Karaoke Bar in Garden City, Mich.

15+ pictures inside of Machine Gun Preacher star Gerard Butler

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

ruh-roh

mass phannie suicide alert

hahahahahahahahaha

Love him. Hate the clothes and the hair.

redOctober @ 07/27/2010 at 11:16 am

@craigy: …mass phannie suicide alert…

; D

redOctober @ 07/27/2010 at 11:19 am

Dear Sukar…I bow to you! ; P

lady friend @ 07/27/2010 at 11:20 am

looks like Laurie.
a little skinny but pretty.he on the other hand looks gross.

OMG. Guess that answers the question. Sukar, are you here?

Looking forward to Machine Gun Preacher. Also looking forward to the end of filming so he can cut that hair. ;-)

status quo @ 07/27/2010 at 11:27 am

DETROIT!!! YEAHHHHH!

gossiphound @ 07/27/2010 at 11:36 am

if it is you know who her timing sucks she should have been here before they made the announcement about the morning show

identity unknown @ 07/27/2010 at 11:43 am

The hair is very much Laurie’s but not one shot of the face to confirm the identity. Laurie should be a little taller than this lady.

Gilda the Good @ 07/27/2010 at 11:43 am

It’s the end of the world as we know it. Hehehe. I’m amazed she came here. I figured he’d go to Paris on his way to South Africa. Guess the good behavior is because he is in a relationship.

Now, let the ripping her apart begin… She must know what’s ahead. I’m sure he’s explained it all to her.

Gilda the Good @ 07/27/2010 at 11:43 am

observation @ 07/27/2010 at 11:45 am

@identity unknown: Laurie just wears very high heels most of the time. Remember the beach photos. She’s not that tall.

Pretty bold of him to have her out in the open. He must be comfortable having her seen. How long has she been there (and isn’t she working right now).

Next stop Paris?

It would have been nice to see them holding hands in a candid (not staged shot) to confirm a romance.

Hmmmmmmmmm. If that’s Laurie, it must be serious. Butler hasn’t brought out a girlfriend this publicly in years – if ever. In fact, I can’t remember him ever having someone on set. He must be making a statement. The Phannies will be divided. Some will love it, some will throw away their Merek dolls and go into a deep depression.

Well, there’s nothing romantic in these photos. She’s following at a respectable distance, but I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t have come to Detroit from Paris just to visit a ‘friend.’

yuck, he looks gross.

cubedweller @ 07/27/2010 at 12:03 pm

HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! ♡…I…LOVE…it!…♡
Dear Sukar
I’ve always found your obsessions with Kristie and Laurie annoying, if not slightly demented. I hereby humbly apologize to you. You must have seen something many of us did not. Good for you.
I sincerely wish them genuine happiness. And for her, a very thick skin.

make you wonder, does she actually have a kid, how old and who is the father really? maybe someone thinks the time is right to ‘fess up?

Manny just might jump over a bridge over this.

Jared u brother here gerard

@N
i know u imitation me kaz .ur a moron

@frenchfry: No she doesn’t have a child. There was a photo of her with a child but it was in connection with a TV show she did. She was quoted in an interview and part of her statement was “I’m not a mother yet.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 725 » Show All