Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Shenae Grimes & Lucy Hale: 'Scream 4' Cameos!

Shenae Grimes & Lucy Hale: 'Scream 4' Cameos!

Shenae Grimes and Pretty Little Liars starlet Lucy Hale filmed cameos for Scream 4 today!

The beautiful brunettes join Anna Paquin and Kristen Bell as the latest celebs to appear in the film.

“on set waiting to bang out my cameo in scream 4!” Shenae tweeted earlier today. “All hush hush but stay tuned! X”

WHO ELSE would you love to see film a cameo for Scream 4?

Credit: Rodriguez/Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Lucy Hale, Shenae Grimes

John Parra/Getty

I just cant wait any longer for this movie

I just cant wait for this!

who the hell are shanae grimes and lucy hale?

lucky hale can act so it makes sense… shanae grimes not so much

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/27/2010 at 5:52 pm

@bridget:

That’s what Google is for, seriously. Try it sometime. Lucy is a rising star.

Tulisa Vergara @ 08/27/2010 at 6:00 pm

I hope this is the last ever Scream movie. It got so repetitious and monotonous by Scream 3 and they better not make an entire new trilogy. This will just be another generic and derivative horror movie.

a lot of stars in this movie, maybe it will be worth watching it

ME! I definitely think they need a BRANDON HILTON cameo, a cute gay boy always brings ratings!!!!!!!!

i think it’ll be easier to just tell us who isn’t in the movie :P

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/27/2010 at 6:19 pm

@Not Impressed by AJ: …ahahahahaa you’re on her dcik to, stalker? ahahahahahaha.. you need to jump in the back of a garbage truck, asap!
…do they think throwing a bunch of d-listers in this movie will help ticket sales?! ahahahahahahaha.. lets see.

I LOVE Shenae!

i like to see it

Shenae is pretty damn horrible in 90210 at times, but she handled her season two plot well surprisingly. That Lucy girl was in Privileged, right? That show was so annoying, I switched it off.

Wait, why do I watch these shows?!

@Not Impressed by AJ:

i think bridget was asking a rhetorical question, meaning these girls aren’t famous. i doubt bridget gaves a f_ck and would actually waste time googling. as for lucy being a rising star……BWAHAHAHAHA.

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/27/2010 at 8:38 pm

@cindy:

Um yes. try reading all the press for Pretty Little Liars. She was also in an episode of CSI Miami and rocked yet. She did fabulous in Proveledged, so yes she IS a rising star. truth hurts hm?

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/27/2010 at 8:40 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

Piss off troll, get a life and stop being so negative on gossip sites. :)

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/27/2010 at 8:40 pm

@claire:

What’s next. Brad Pitt will announce he’s in it? xD

Not Impressed by AJ @ 08/27/2010 at 8:42 pm

@I n F a m o u s l y C o o l:

You need to get smacked in the face with positivity, maybe then you’ll actually get a life and stop trolling a gossip site looking for attention. Lots of people have complained to Jared about you. :)

These two girls are the opening kills. Can’t wait!!! It’s going to be EPIC.

I just cant wait any longer for this movie. I love her

Trashdoll @ 08/28/2010 at 3:59 pm

Charisma Carpenter !!!!!!!!

lucy hale!!! :]
hope she doesnt die LOL
wait cameo? XD never mind haha