Rachel Bilson is Sea Foaming

Rachel Bilson is Sea Foaming

Rachel Bilson gets a friendly kiss on the cheek by a mystery male at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Tuesday (September 15).

What a big bag she’s carrying!!!

The 29-year-old actress recently shared that one of her new obsessions is a $480 Electrabike “Amsterdam Original 3i” electric bicycle in sea foam. “Bikes are a super form of transportation,” she told InStyle. “And this one
lets you ride in style.”

rachel bilson sea foam bicycle 01
rachel bilson sea foam bicycle 02
rachel bilson sea foam bicycle 03
rachel bilson sea foam bicycle 04
rachel bilson sea foam bicycle 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

What is that bag, even? It looks like it’s made from garbage liners.

r u fukkn srs??? i can’t stand her anymore. she needs to pay some other site to “post” about “her”!! ’cause over here, we don’t give a shtt about her!!

Air kisses are so lame and truly pretentious, so very Hollywood chic. Why is she doing this? The puckered lips in the air are even more annoying than the trash bag, but together? UGH!

The dude she’s not kissing needs to pull his pants up.

periwinkle @ 09/15/2010 at 2:11 am

Hey BratChel, JG still NOT responding to your hype hooked-up messages for him?!
Wake up now… JG prefers actresses who works & can get acting jobs LOL

Jared, I hope she pays you well to post about her so much.

Can someone please explain to me what this girl does to warrant so much attention? The paparazzi can’t find Sandra Bullock but they can find Rachel Bilson?

++Logan++ @ 09/15/2010 at 2:25 am

I have nothing against her, but she needs to get some new dammnn sunglasses!!!

I am so sick of seeing her ray ban wayfarers every single day for the last 3 years!! Mix it up a little, especially ur the brand ambassador for a sunglasses retailer!!!

Oh no not again… this Ret@rded Parasite again?!

Brightside @ 09/15/2010 at 2:51 am

LOL at the Electrabike no one has ever seen her ride! Also, what a lazy way to ride a bike! Pedal power is a fantastic way of getting around and getting fit…I have an old sit-up-and-beg with a shopping basket on the front for when the fishing dhows return with their catch…but if you can’t be bothered to pedal then why get a bike?
I’ve never seen her in anything other than a car!
JJ I think the mystery male may be one of her equally mysterious brothers come to pick her up. She has to be picked up from an airport by someone…it’s not a thing she can do by herself, apparently! I don’t know why because all airports have long stay and short stay parking. It’s mostly safe unless it’s Thiefrow. I had my car stolen from there some years back.

Who is Rachel Bilson?

I want freida’s pinto now.

I want freida’s p*s*y now

Lexy loves bilson @ 09/15/2010 at 3:07 am

Wow what a great beauty!!..i want to look like her

Lexy loves bilson @ 09/15/2010 at 3:09 am

Rachel bilson is the most gorgeous women in the world.All actresses looks very ugly when compared to her

Lexy loves bilson @ 09/15/2010 at 3:12 am

All u haters of bilson can go and suck ur grandpa old d*c*

Lexy loves bilson @ 09/15/2010 at 3:13 am

ONLY UGLY INSECURE FAT GIRLS HATE BILSON

Love it. look at the twats with the hate lol.

Jared keep the posts coming! Get that $$ for the hits from these dumb haters hahha

Bright side's hairy anus @ 09/15/2010 at 3:46 am

I love bilson

mediocrity @ 09/15/2010 at 4:20 am

VACUOUS, thy name is Rachel Bilson.

I’m sure her fans are going, “what does vacuous mean?”

Exactly.

Back to wandering aimlessly around the streets of LA

Lexy loves bilson @ 09/15/2010 at 5:47 am

@lola: no one cares about 40+ grannies like sandra bullock or that black w*o*e halle berry.That’s why they aren’t followed by paps as much as our fashion icon bilson

lexy hates bilson @ 09/15/2010 at 5:52 am

@ Lola – b/c Sandra is a talented actress who has NO problem getting jobs so she doesn’t have to tip off the paps to her every move. Also, I don’t think she lives in LA. Also, LAX has a special exit/entrance for REAL celebs to go through if they don’t want to be bothered.
Hey to all these Rachel “fans” is that one of her long lost brothers?? Why does she always have someone pick her up at the airport? Can’t she afford car service?

lexy hates bilson @ 09/15/2010 at 5:58 am

Hi guys im a ugly fat american b*t*h.My only job is to make hatred comments against gorgeous bilson in this site

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All