Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Paris Pair for Fashion Week

Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr: Paris Pair for Fashion Week

Orlando Bloom leads the way as he and his pregnant wife, model Miranda Kerr, leave their hotel during Fashion Week on Friday (October 1) in Paris, France.

The fashion-forward couple has been taking in the shows that Fashion Week has to offer during their stay in Paris. On Thursday (September 30), Miranda even got the chance to walk in the Balenciaga show, where Salma Hayek was there to cheer her on with Orly.

Earlier this week, Orlando and Miranda took a break from seeing the shows to do a little maternity shopping!

orlando bloom miranda kerr paris pair 01
orlando bloom miranda kerr paris pair 02
orlando bloom miranda kerr paris pair 03
orlando bloom miranda kerr paris pair 04
orlando bloom miranda kerr paris pair 05
orlando bloom miranda kerr paris pair 06

Getty

Just love this couple, and am so happy for them.

Pixie Girl @ 10/01/2010 at 5:49 pm

More pictures – great! I also love this couple.

She always looks so stylish and fresh.

Her skin always looks so good and he’s looking very good these days. I wonder if she’s got him using her KORA skin care range? lol More men should take care of their skin.

Is it January yet? I want to see their baby!

@Baby!:

I kinda agree. As much as I like the couple, I have seen enough pictures of them walking along the sidewalk, etc. I. looking forward to the arrival of their baby. I’m sure it will be a cutie.

I love them!
And Miranda is looking very chic today!

tisk-tisk @ 10/01/2010 at 7:20 pm

He kind of looks like he’s dragging her along. She looks great, but the poor thing looks like she’s going to have morning sickness.

@tisk-tisk:

maybe he’s had enough shopping lol

@lol:

Or maybe he’s the one dragging her around shoping!

Cute as ever @ 10/01/2010 at 9:20 pm

They’re so cute together. But poor Miranda looks a little beat in these pix. She’s probably starting to feel the heaviness in her abdomen about now, plus she’s had a busy week. Hope she’s getting plenty of rest.

Yeah, they have had busy days, and have skipped all of the evening parties. I think that she is to the point where she tires easily.
She still looks amazing, though!
He should be flying back to Germany early tomorrow, unless he flew back tonight, and that’s where they were heading as they left the hotel.
He is going to be a guest (with Mila) on a German TV show Saturday night.
Maybe with him back at work, she can just stay at the hotel and rest up. Or fly back to their house in England to relax, and/or decorate the baby’s room.
=)

why is she always hiding her bump when i look at pictures?

show off that pretty bump, miranda!

She’s not hiding it.
She is wearing a jacket because it is cold. :)
There is another pic from this set, taken from in front of them, where her bump is clearly visible under her knit top.
It is adorable. And she seems to be carrying low….what does that mean according to the ‘olde wives tales’?

ihatebooks143 @ 10/02/2010 at 12:10 am

high = girl, low = boy..dont know if its true =p

That face is so bloated, wow……

psssst…..she’s pregnant

Baby predictions @ 10/02/2010 at 11:36 am

@ihatebooks143:

low = boy was true for me :)

Looking good @ 10/02/2010 at 11:40 am

Her legs are amazing! It’s nice to see them together so much. I hope they are able to keep it up and make their marriage last. Love them together. XOX

One minute I hope that it’s a boy with dark curls and big brown eyes that Orlando can rough-house with.
The next I am hoping that it’s a dark haired girl with big blue eyes so that we can watch her wrap her Daddy around her tiny little finger.
I’m just thrilled that he is going to be a father.

Daddy Orlando @ 10/02/2010 at 3:37 pm

@@19:

I think he’ll be a great dad! He is always so kind and cuddly with children from the pictures I have see and accounts I’ve read.

=)

He's so hot! @ 10/02/2010 at 5:20 pm

@21 I totally agree with you! Either way he will be adorable, as will the little one :)

She always looks so stylish and fresh.

He will be a great father. I loved how he played with the children in Nepal. Their child will be cute. What do you think they are having, a boy or a girl? I thought Miranda looked stylish at the Balengiaca show. She always looks great and so does Orlando. Can’t wait til we see pics of the two of them with their child.