Gisele Bundchen: Beach with Benjamin!

Gisele Bundchen: Beach with Benjamin!

A bikini-clad Gisele Bundchen hits the beach with her adorable son, Benjamin, on Sunday (October 10) in Miami, Fla.

The 30-year-old supermodel held on to 10-month-old Benjamin as he happily splashed in the water. Ben played in the water wearing a red baseball cap – but no swimming trunks!

Also pictured inside is Gisele heading to a photo studio last Tuesday (October 5) in Miami.

10+ pictures inside of Gisele Bundchen and beach baby Benjamin

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
hatersgonhate @ 10/11/2010 at 1:23 pm

@Marie: Gisele was born in the 80s. It was quite common and before then even. Only today I guess you gotta watch every step/move/word you take without being ridiculed. I love Gisele’s care free hippy attitude. Truly refreshing in a celeb actually.

Ms Bar Jolie Gaga @ 10/11/2010 at 1:25 pm

SO JEALOUS OF HER! I cannot stop stalking her every move , lol. I need help! pleaseeeee! omg I want to be just like her!. so so so jealous. I am fat and short with red hair. booo hooo and to top it all off, My boyfriend looks like Chris Farley, not Tom Brady :(

There always will be some problem at the haters eyes!!! She is perfect and her son is adorable! But you haters are NOT, so eat your hearts, losers!

omgosh little babies naked on the beach is one of the cutest things ever! I am sorry some people find it weird (I think you are weird to think perverted like that, sorry!)

@cindy:

totally agree! I am sick of regular people always acting jealous and complaining about celebs! be a go getter and do something with your own lives, maybe you woulnd’t feel so bitter towards someone you dont even know! LOL

lifes2short @ 10/11/2010 at 1:34 pm

She looks great! doesnt look like a mom at all! lol and that is one of the cutest celebrity babies I have seen. I want to hug him and pinch those chubby cheeks, lol. Gisele and Tom are truly blessed.

Gisele is definitely gorgeous as usual.

I sure wouldn’t want to be naked in the sand. Sand in the toes is fine, but in other places…not so much. As for the comment about the other person not being a mom…doesn’t make much sense since most moms know that swim diapers are required at most swimming places for small babies. Who wants to swim around in someone elses feces?? Sounds like that person is most definately not a mom! Oh but wait…Gisele has had Ben potty trained since birth, right?! LOL!

faceitnow @ 10/11/2010 at 1:44 pm

I think she’s a fabulous woman.

@someone-34

you make no sense

Gisele is sex on a stick. Yummy! Her baby is adorable.

Tom needs to get a haircut ASAP. He’s already looks like Frankenstein, but throw in the long hair and it’s almost to the point where I can’t stand the sight of him. Ugly!

People are always talking about how gorgeous she is, yet I don’t see it? I think she looks manly and she’s way too scrawny. Ugh.

@someone:

swimming places? its not a pool but a huge beach. you’re not (or you are) swimming in feces already as it is,.from sharks,drunk guys,girls.etc…lol and come on…he is a baby and he is precious. the little guy is smiling and looks so happy and alert and healthy. now worries, he is in great hands obviously. Besides there are more pics of him in jean shorts a little polo shirt and shows with his red hat. Looks like someone was getting hot and wanted to take off his clothes. lol I know many babies who strip down, and want to be naked all the time. Im sure Gisele spoils him and lets him have his way.,

@JustinaladyJ:

“Hot hubby Tom?’ You’re hilarious. Tom is ugly!

love how beachy and natural she is. Seems her son is following in the natural ways, lol. I love she is not some diva in high heels,full makeup,hair extensions just to go to the beach like some D list celebs do and still looks fantastic! some shots could come straight out of a Vogue magazine!

CanadaGirl @ 10/11/2010 at 2:06 pm

Ohh… cutie. Look at that fat baby bum. Gisele is such a nice mommy.

@Brooke:

hey there is room for the minority vote as well, welcome ;)

I think shes a great mom! He is always with her, no nanny to replace mommy for her! :)
The only problem I have with this is I have to wonder how many pervs go to the beach to watch children since little girls of all ages are wearing 2 pieces now and boys have just swim trunks. Since it seems like such a perfect place for them to watch little kids I would never have my baby naked at the beach just waiting to have their pic taken by a perv to enjoy at home later.

doublechinnedbrooke @ 10/11/2010 at 2:08 pm

@Brooke:

there is something, or you wouldn’t have clicked on her name and/or wasted mmm about 1 minute of your awesome day to write words on someone you so called “dont see anything in” there’s something…

I have a problem with the baby swimming naked only because if he defecates in the water it introduce bacterian into the water which could contain E. coli or other bacteria. Most swimming pools now have a rule that babies have to wear a swim diaper, and for good reason.

@Channy:

eek that thought is quite scary! but seeing the crazies here, I wouldn’t doubt if they were the types to take pictures for later on lol. crazies everywhere. its sick and sad. but Gisele had her baby fully clothed earlier.
please tell me this isn’t going to be the next “so called” controversy with Gisele. oi! its getting a little ridiculous, people making something outta nothing with this woman (and actually caring about ever move she makes/says) I guess Forbes’ is right about how powerful she is and the cultural impact she has. Never realized it before, but if this is made into some controversy (lol) I will take Forbe’s word for it from now on.

mirror mirror @ 10/11/2010 at 2:14 pm

i wonder what a dr would say if he saw giselles honker???? GET IT FIXED!

Her baby is adorable but babies pee and poop at random so I’m sure fellow beach goers would appieciate not having to swim through baby poo

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All