Freida Pinto: I Love Challenging Roles!

Freida Pinto: I Love Challenging Roles!

Freida Pinto looks over her shoulder and waves as she leaves ITV studios on Tuesday (October 19) in London, England.

The actress, who celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday, chatted about her new film, Miral!

Yesterday, Freida hit the red carpet in Alexander McQueen for the premiere of Miral!

Freida recently dished on the pressure to play her role in Miral well. “I knew I had to do justice to [writer Rula Jebreal],” she told the UKPA. “Her story is not an easy one. But I love challenges and I knew I had it in me to bring it out and put it into my performance.”

freida pinto itv studio london 01
freida pinto itv studio london 02
freida pinto itv studio london 03
freida pinto itv studio london 04
freida pinto itv studio london 05

Photos: Famepictures
Posted to: Freida Pinto

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She is beauty in the shot of her turning to side.

I like her dress :)

lexy hates bilson @ 10/20/2010 at 5:21 am

Nice to see this talented beauty on JJ!

She looks so pretty in this dress

Bellec le duvas @ 10/20/2010 at 7:03 am

I wanna f*u*c*k this mexican beauty

Zack morrison @ 10/20/2010 at 7:13 am

Is she indian or latina? Because neither freida nor pinto is an indian name.Most importantly she is very very beautiful.Indians I have seen in Uk and during my trip to there country are all extremely ugly looking.so I think either her dad or mom must be latina/white.

I love her hair.

Why is she dating that ugly ‘jobless’ patel?..i wish she would date a rich guy

She is the most beautiful asian women in have seen in my life

@Zack morrison: She is indian you dumm !

Little flashback: India was discovered by Vasco De Gama, a portuguese. Since then, even in sri lanka, a lot of people have some portuguese blood running through there veins and that’s why you can find a lot of d’silva, fonseca, pinto (etc.) over there.

I’ve been to UK and i wouldn’t say indians are ugly, but very pretty.

@zack morrison: freida is a high class mestiza(cross between latina and indian) girl.Except for Ms.pinto all the other indians(esp guys) i have seen looks worst than a slumdog

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/20/2010 at 8:29 am

You guys CANNOT be serious?! Indian women are gorgeous. I’ve seen many, many girls and women who are undeniably amazing looking, their hair are always astonishingly long and beautiful. Men though……..you’re right. They’re not good-looking in my opinion, too. Definitely not my type lol. But you can’t put all Indians as a whole and call them all “ugly” ’cause not all of them are! Just like every other damn community, there are pretty and ugly people! Geez.!

Lilakoi Moon @ 10/20/2010 at 8:30 am

She’s pretty. But I don’t feel her…

Indians have no Portuguese blood in them they are India alone so what if Portuguese discovered an eastern route to India, India was there for thousands of years and did not need discovering. There are less than 700,00 Goanese living in Goa who assimilated with the Portuguese traders who came to India and some of them have European Portuguese ancestry, that is a tiny amount. Most Indians would rather claim a link to Britain than anything else. Freida looks Indian.

LONDON CALLING @ 10/20/2010 at 8:43 am

NO HISPANIC INDIANS ARE BETTER AND THEY ARE NOT MESTIZA YOU IDIOTS. MESTIZO ARE SPANISH AND NATIVE MEXICAN INDIAN. MEXICAN INDIANS ARE NOT THE SAME AS INDIANS OF INDIA WHO ARE ASIANS. EAST INDIANS HAVE ZERO TO DO WITH NORTH AMERICAN INDIANS. DUH!

LONDON CALLING @ 10/20/2010 at 8:45 am

NO HISPANIC! WE ARE NOT HISPANIC! AND WE ARE CERTAINLY NOT MESTIZO!

TeaBagger @ 10/20/2010 at 8:55 am

That’s because Hispanics are inferior and constantly claim a connection to people who are superior to them but don’t you let them! Most Hispanics were slaves for hundreds of years but the Asians never were.

I agree with you.freida is no way indian.Indians are very ugly looking creatures.

Butter_Fly @ 10/20/2010 at 9:08 am

She has the prettiest hair!

She looks better than those other so-called Asian Indian looking actresses who are more Persian and Afghani than E. Indian. Hopefully, Bollywood will come to their senses and start hiring indigenous Indian actresses who look the part. Caste system and color apartheid still rules in India and it is shameful that she had to leave her country to find work. Freida is East Indian she is not Goan or anything else.

Megan fox fan @ 10/20/2010 at 9:15 am

She is more beautiful than that bollywood bimbo a*s*swarya

FYI: There are millions upon millions of East Indians with Persian ancestry and it is obvious by looking at them. Contrary to popular thinking the color range in the South East Asian community is quite extensive. Look at the Tamil people who have been in India since before the birth of Jesus. And the Sri Lankans and Bengali people who are naturally dark-skinned. The lighter-skinned Pakistanis broke off from India. My brother studied in Bangalore and could not believe the discrimination lighter skinned Indians had against those who were brown, bronze and black skinned. Some of my own relatives are shallow and prefer a lighter skinned girl with uneven skin and pimples over a darker skinned girl with a flawless complexion.

@Zack morrison:

You are an idiot. I live in the UK and to say that on your trip to UK that all people from an Indian background you saw were ugly is a stupid, rude and moronic commentary. There are plenty of gorgeous people over here.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All