Britney Spears: Justin Bieber Likes My Fragrance!

Britney Spears: Justin Bieber Likes My Fragrance!

Britney Spears smiles on her way out of Starbucks after picking up a cold drink on Wednesday (October 27) in Calabasas, Calif.

Yesterday, the 28-year-old pop star dropped by a bakery in Beverly Hills to pick up a few treats.

Brit was flattered when Justin Bieber, who’s launching a fragrance collection, recently told WWD he loved the smell of her perfume on girls.

“Awwww! Thanks @justinbieber! So glad you like my perfume on the ladies,” Brit tweeted.

britney spears floral 01

• Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He’s a 16 year old boy with raging hormones.

if you spread feces all over your body. he’d say you smelled good, you dingbat!

x-jaquelineworld @ 10/27/2010 at 6:57 pm

She is amazing! My exemple!! BRITNEY I LOVE YA <3

still wearing the same jeans as yesterday with that same greasy unwashed weave, so down to earth!!! <3333

Dubya Bush @ 10/27/2010 at 7:05 pm

LOL at you thinking she actually tweets. That’s her publicist.

she’s always so cute

[I n F a m o u s l y C o o L] @ 10/27/2010 at 7:08 pm

The Legendary Miss Britney Spears Queen of Pop!

*the sound of a million preteen girls running out and buying curious*

I just bought my mom Britney’s “Circus Fantasy” perfume and she loved it. She used up the whole bottle in less than a month.

I want to lick her pu$$y!

I would faint if I actually saw a living Legend, Britney Spears! Can i please meet u Britney! The one and only Pop Princess! (next Queen, when madonna passes,lol)

Truth Talker @ 10/27/2010 at 7:18 pm

Queen of Pop Music!

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous
love her

fat GAY queenie @ 10/27/2010 at 8:13 pm

He’s jailbait Britney!! Run!!!!

the_boyfriend @ 10/27/2010 at 8:17 pm

i love how she’s so casual.
the queen of everything pop.

Its queen, *****!

y'all (just 4 bother u) @ 10/27/2010 at 8:24 pm

LOL at #13 you guys ar hillarious! BTW britney looked slimmer than usual ( look at her arms/waist ) and cute

SOO UGLYY ANDD OLD

She ain’t the Queen of Pop.
She doesn’t even write her own songs, and she hasn’t sang live in years. You guys sure throw around the word Queen very bluntly.
Give it to someone who deserves it.

She ain’t the Queen of Pop.! And I will always be !

She looks thick and old. She’s clearly unhappy.

she’s probably loving all the JT cheating rumors! Acting like he was a saint who always got cheated on..yeah right! dumbass hope Olivia and Biel call u out for the scum you are, what goes around comes around

OMG she looks so cute! All of her outfits lately have been very stylish and a step up from what she used to wear…girl done hired herself a new stylist and is lookin gooooooD!

RajibDavid is an xtina stan, Xtina has been looking like Miss Piggy Lately who you calling thick and old, son?

Well, at least she hasn’t been in jail.

She looks so cute :)