Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: Thanksgiving in Brooklyn!

Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal: Thanksgiving in Brooklyn!

Taylor Swift and her rumored new boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal have been celebrating Thanksgiving together in Brooklyn, New York.

Sources exclusively tell JustJared.com that Jake, 29, and Taylor, 20, stopped by the Gorilla Coffee shop in Park Slope on Thursday morning (November 25).

“They asked one of the coffee shop employees for help picking out beans,” a spywitness tells Just Jared. “They both seemed super nice and wound up ordering lattes.”

Jake‘s older sister Maggie Gyllenhaal lives in the area, so it seems like it’s only big family affair!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Gobble, gobble.

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All

I wanna see pics. Not just them posted side by side in different pics. STUPID PR stunt that’s hurting Jake more now that his movies are flops.

I need to see pictures!!!! Jake, baby, are you sure with Taylor???

why is he dating this 12 yr old?

he needs to date a brunette!

G0ssip Girl!: @ 11/26/2010 at 4:00 pm

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

T. Swift doesn’ t deserve ! I hope what’s a rumour, because really he’s falling very down !
BEURK !

EURK !

@Mel:
Well said, Mel!

Rumors, Rumors, Rumors… Show us PROOF!

Believe it @ 11/26/2010 at 5:50 pm

I think it’s true. she keeps sending tweets to cover up her behavior. When they published the article about her flying to London and spending the weekend in his hotel room, she sent a tweet about flying all over the world. When they find out she was with him in N.Y. she sends a tweet about spending time with her family. Just call her Shady Swift. I can see what she sees in him, I just don’t see what he gets out of this apart from the publicity. I mean a 29 year old guy going out with a 20 year old who acts 15 and just wants to hold hands. That’s weird. It’s like dating a girl in junior high school. creepy.

I won’t believe any of it until we have pics ot them like with him and all his other gf’s. If the paps can snap Jake coming out of medical buildings and at gas stations for sure they could get some of him with the super popular Taylor.

I have never thought Jake was gay until now!

Rude People! @ 11/26/2010 at 9:18 pm

9 year age difference is nothing. I say good for them. I am sure they are not read what little desperate u housewives are typing on this website. Some of you are just jealous and rediculous.

@Linzy:

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN JAKE’S INTERVIEWS HE”S NOT MATURE AT ALL!
HE ACTS LIKE A 11-YROLD GIRL ALL THE TIME

@Rude People!:
Hey when you’re 20 9 years is a BIG difference and watch out who you are calling a housewife, there’s guys like me in here too who just like to express our opinions. If it looks phony or insane we let it be known. Free country last time I checked.

Jakes movies are better then Ledgers
Ledgers movies are sucky hes done 2 good movies
and performances

Crazy ledger fans on YTthink heaths better but he wasnt movie-wise

Awesome Couple!! @ 11/27/2010 at 12:43 am

I think it is funny how many people on these boards say how Jake should live his life and who he should date, but have you ever considered what Jake might want in his life. Unless you know these people personally, you really cannot say they are wrong for each other. I say if they make each other happy, then good for them. It’s good to see down to earth stars finally meet and start a relationship. By the way, the 9 year age difference isn’t that bad. Beyonce began dating Jay Z when she was only 19 and he is 10 years older than she is. Celine Dion began dating her husband when she was 19/20 and he is 26 years older than she is. They are still together and still having babies.

Rude People! @ 11/27/2010 at 12:46 am

@JD: Like I posted previously, jealous desperate housewives like yourself have nothing else better to do than sit on websites, bashing other people. Get a life dude/little girl!

This is not true!Taylor was with her family and so did jake! just jared didin’t have a photo. they made it up. Jake’s not that stupid to date an unmature 20 year-old girl like taylor. and taylor acts like 15 year-old! she’s just using her rumored boyfriends to sell her albums. first joe jonas, taylor lautner, john mayer and now jake. it’s just the publicity thing and has nothing to do with jake. i was surprised when i knew that jake even knows her! they are totally defferent kinds of guys! Taylor is way too LOW for jake!!!! jake is well-educated cuz he studied at columbia university and his major was asian religion, whlie taylor is just a stupid little girl who only finished high school. she’s tooooo shallow.
I’m a big fan of jake and i believe jake’s gay. Jake and Heath Ledger were together.

@Rude People!: Hey right back atcha little girl

fake jake @ 11/29/2010 at 3:30 am

Taylor is Jakey’s latest beard. Come out come out of that CLOSET JAKE!

@fake jake: I really think he would be happier if he did and I bet he would still get lots of roles. Maybe he should try tv, lots of actors get good roles in tv shows.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All