Gerard Butler: Thumbs Up at LAX

Gerard Butler: Thumbs Up at LAX

Gerard Butler gives a thumbs up to photographers as he catches a flight out of town from Los Angeles International Airport on Friday (December 3).

The 41-year-old Scottish actor stayed warm in a beanie and leather jacket but had to take them off while going through security.

Gerard is reportedly in talks to star in the film adaptation of Afterburn.

If he signs on, he would play Jake, who leads a team of “recovery experts” as they venture into the danger zone to secure treasures such as the Mona Lisa, and the Crown Jewels, according to EW.

gerard butler thumb 01
gerard butler thumb 02
gerard butler thumb 03
gerard butler thumb 04
gerard butler thumb 05
gerard butler thumb 06
gerard butler thumb 07

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All
paisley please @ 12/04/2010 at 6:28 am

I didn’t know he was an art buff (hence, the Miami visit to the Art Basel Art Fair). Wonder if he’s just an admirer or if he’s in the market to buy? Maybe, a Christmas present. Hope some pics from the fair surface, soon.

angelsrock @ 12/04/2010 at 7:05 am

@Nuts:

Thanks for the head up!

angelsrock @ 12/04/2010 at 8:10 am

Too late, I missed her appearance.

And I like that leather coat he’s wearing here, but it’s too small!!!
The jeans aren’t too bad. I like the little belly peek in the one photo.
He has no bottom again. I do like him a wee bit more beefy.

On his way to Miami in a leather coat and wool cap?! Gerry Gerry Gerry.

It seems this Art show also has work associated with Haiti.

Regarding Rhema Marvanne,she was seen at the very end of 20/20 last night, but it was a preview for a show next week.
According to a posting at her website, ABC decided to expand a special with Rhema and some other people, and it will be shown next Friday.

Lucky for him. Would love to be in Miami

paisley please @ 12/04/2010 at 8:55 am

The “too-small” leather jacket just accentuates that small waist he has. The “belly peek” is just darn cute (AND tends to spark the imagination = ). His wool cap just can’t even hide the fact that the he’s got such a beautiful face. And . . . okay, I’m done.

paisley please @ 12/04/2010 at 9:01 am

Okay, so I’m NOT done . . . And I like his big nose, his pigeon-toed-ness, his crooked mouth, his creased brow, crow’s feet, and his ever-disappearing rear. Even his flaws are adorable. geesh*

angelsrock @ 12/04/2010 at 10:32 am

@paisley please:

I concur…love even his flaws.

Angelrock,Paisley Please…Amen sisters♥ ITAWY!!

When he went to the store he must have brought that t-shirt from the kids department. It looks so damn uncomfortably tight.

Mystery_Me @ 12/04/2010 at 11:17 am

@paisley please:

No, cooking lessons. =) Then home for the holidays!! Gerry loves Christmastime.

I’m glad he doesn’t bother with a stylist, he’s a proper bloke. You’d think though with all his female friends one of them would drag him to a store once & a while. In saying that, I generally like the way he dressess.If he ever gets a steady women in his life, we’ll know about it because you’ll see a change in the way he dresses!

trying to figure it out @ 12/04/2010 at 11:31 am

@Fritzie
Hey girl, how ya doin? A cowboy now, is it?

Anybody know where he flew off to? I read the Miami idea, but he seemed dressed for a colder climate.

Love the hair. etc. etc. etc.

He’s in Miami. Was spotted at the airport last night in the same outfit.

paisley please @ 12/04/2010 at 12:12 pm

@Mystery_Me: Really? Cooking lessons – that’s pretty cool; but how do you know this?

paisley please @ 12/04/2010 at 12:20 pm

. . . AND I love the way he laughs, the way he dances (yes, he has rhythm!), the way he tries so hard to act nice even though he’s feeling irritable, and . . . well, you get it — he’s a lovely, lovely man – PLUS he’s hot!!!!

paisley please @ 12/04/2010 at 12:25 pm

Okay, I’ve never blogged anywhere at anytime in my life, and now, I can’t stop? GB inspires me so! !

gotta be kidding @ 12/04/2010 at 12:27 pm

Yeah, that jacket is way too small, now that i see the full front shot in Mami, the sleeves are an inch above the wrist, he mustve just grabbed anything in a haste before he left, lol.

Twitter:
lesleyabravanel
Gerard Butler’s favorite thing during Art Basel Miami Beach? Pop Chips. #abmb 2 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Pop chips:

@redOctober: Thanx 4 the pix ;)

curious cat @ 12/04/2010 at 1:48 pm

@Jeez:

A poster like hellotheregb who immediately sees her own mistake and pokes fun at herself for making it doesn’t merit being sniped at.
Come on, it’s too early in the thread for sniping. That usually starts at the 400 post mark or so.
We all make mistakes. We often post questions, not answers, here. Where is he going? Why? Who’s that next to him and are they dating? None of us here is all-knowing about GB.
(With the possible exception of Oy.)
(LOL still. Pay off the national debt, Oy. Good idea.)
That’s the funniest thing I’ve read on JJ since I was lambasted last week for being “too old” to “drool” over Gerry. When have I ever drooled? LOL.
Kudos to George Clooney for his efforts in Africa., to the folks on Heroes and people who making a real difference in the world for good.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 » Show All